Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prash123 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Any details about the shows? Who else will perform with her? Where one can buy tickets in US? Looking for details. Thanks Surbhai.

Originally posted by: Surpremi

Hi guys:

As you all know my all time favorite is Nihira - my Blue Diamond !!  I am enlisting her upcoming shows as a lot of you have asked me for it.  She will be with me on or about 16 and 17 July so I will try to have her address questions under my ID so please make a note of that.  I have never been on the chat line but maybe someone can tell me how and I can give Nihira my portable and be with her as she chats with all.  This is fun stuff and I am excited......

1.  29th April: Singapore - Marathi Songs only.
2.  30th April: Singapore - Hindi Classics show at Anglo-Chinese School Auditorium.
3.  7th May - At Surat with Ismail Darbarji
4. 13th May at Boat Club, Pune (Only for Invitees)
5. 18th May at Dubai with Ismail Darbarji
6. 20th May at Baroda
7. 26th May at Pune in Auditorium open for public against tickets.

US tour starting from 3rd June till 2nd July.  Following are details

1.  6.June.06  New Jersey
2. 11.June.06  Philadelphia
3. 16.June.06  Destination shall inform later
4. 17.June.06    Destination shall inform later 5. 18/6/06  New Jersey
6. 23.June.06  New York
7. 24.June.06  New Jersey
8. 25.June.06  Connecticut near Boston
9. 30.June.06  Atlanta (Indian Doctors Convention)
10. 2.July.06  New Jersey

She has recorded a song with Ismailji last week and next week doing another song for film Pyar Kiya To Nibhana.

Any suggestions for 16/17 July - guide me as I would like for her to chat with all of us on the Forum....... Go ahead and comment.....

Surpremi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Appaje:
Hoping the show comes close to you

Rekhajee:
Been around and up to masti what else - apna aur kaam hi kya hai

Anolda: Thx - will do my best.

Fall05: You display good taste - keep visiting this thread and I shall update as time goes on so if the dates change you will know.

MPL: They told me San Fran but no dates so stay tuned and I will update ...

The Blue Diamoind is getting ready to rock the USA !!
Grazi !!
desimam thumbnail
hey who is male partner with her?
Surpremi thumbnail
Sri:
Sorry yaar but dont shoot the messenger. When I do my shows I have planned 14 US cities and efficiently - Engineer jo thehra !!

Desimam:
I really dont know but will find out and report

MPL:
I concur and when I get them over - sure will do. Although, I will put you in charge of dealing/negotiating with Hema's Dad.
ab_srgmp thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrspetloverUS

Can we bring Hema as male partner πŸ˜›

Brilliant idea Varsha ji!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ And can we have a show in the midwest too?
ab_srgmp thumbnail

Originally posted by: srianne

Bang bang bang.....

πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

(Although you've just made this thread R-rated for violence πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
Surpremi thumbnail
πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: ab_srgmp

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

(Although you've just made this thread R-rated for violence πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

πŸ˜†Sri ki bacchi, khopdi hai kya πŸ˜‰, πŸ˜†I said DONT shoot the messenger aur tuney bandook nikal di -  tu aur Payal absey bandook valey kehlaogey ....πŸ˜†

shesthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the good news Surpremi.

I will definitely go for either NY or NJ show. Is there any reason why Washington D.C. is not in the itinerary? NY/NJ is not that far, but I just wondered why because theres a big desi population here.

corvallisi thumbnail

Hi guys:

As you all know my all time favorite is Nihira - my Blue Diamond !!  I am enlisting her upcoming shows as a lot of you have asked me for it.  She will be with me on or about 16 and 17 July so I will try to have her address questions under my ID so please make a note of that.  I have never been on the chat line but maybe someone can tell me how and I can give Nihira my portable and be with her as she chats with all.  This is fun stuff and I am excited......

1.  29th April: Singapore - Marathi Songs only.
2.  30th April: Singapore - Hindi Classics show at Anglo-Chinese School Auditorium.
3.  7th May - At Surat with Ismail Darbarji
4. 13th May at Boat Club, Pune (Only for Invitees)
5. 18th May at Dubai with Ismail Darbarji
6. 20th May at Baroda
7. 26th May at Pune in Auditorium open for public against tickets.

US tour starting from 3rd June till 2nd July.  Following are details

1.  6.June.06  New Jersey
2. 11.June.06  Philadelphia
3. 16.June.06  Destination shall inform later
4. 17.June.06    Destination shall inform later 5. 18/6/06  New Jersey
6. 23.June.06  New York
7. 24.June.06  New Jersey
8. 25.June.06  Connecticut near Boston
9. 30.June.06  Atlanta (Indian Doctors Convention)
10. 2.July.06  New Jersey

She has recorded a song with Ismailji last week and next week doing another song for film Pyar Kiya To Nibhana.

Any suggestions for 16/17 July - guide me as I would like for her to chat with all of us on the Forum....... Go ahead and comment.....

Last time Shantibai had written to me saying that Nihira is coming to Seatle, Washington.  In your list that city is not mentioned.  We actually live in Oregon (Portland).  I had talked with one Mr. Suneel Kulkarni to arrange Nihira's program in Portland area.  What are Nihira's expectations as far as fees is concerned?  If this is confidential info.  Her manager can contact "Rag Rang" in Portland.  I will furnish the email adderess and phone number later once I talk with Suneel.

You mentioned that Nihira recorded a song for ID.  Is that a solo or a group song?  And another song she is recording next week.  Is it also for ID?

PIPC thumbnail

πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†Sri ki bacchi, khopdi hai kya πŸ˜‰, πŸ˜†I said DONT shoot the messenger aur tuney bandook nikal di - tu aur Payal absey bandook valey kehlaogey ....πŸ˜†

Wow!Lookee Sunilji is here after a long time that too with such a great news.Is Debojit not coming Sunilji?
It was indeed a great news and you made my day. πŸ‘