Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soulsoup thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Surpremi

Hi guys:

As you all know my all time favorite is Nihira - my Blue Diamond !!  I am enlisting her upcoming shows as a lot of you have asked me for it.  She will be with me on or about 16 and 17 July so I will try to have her address questions under my ID so please make a note of that.  I have never been on the chat line but maybe someone can tell me how and I can give Nihira my portable and be with her as she chats with all.  This is fun stuff and I am excited......

1.  29th April: Singapore - Marathi Songs only.
2.  30th April: Singapore - Hindi Classics show at Anglo-Chinese School Auditorium.
3.  7th May - At Surat with Ismail Darbarji
4. 13th May at Boat Club, Pune (Only for Invitees)
5. 18th May at Dubai with Ismail Darbarji
6. 20th May at Baroda
7. 26th May at Pune in Auditorium open for public against tickets.

US tour starting from 3rd June till 2nd July.  Following are details

1.  6.June.06  New Jersey
2. 11.June.06  Philadelphia
3. 16.June.06  Destination shall inform later
4. 17.June.06    Destination shall inform later 5. 18/6/06  New Jersey
6. 23.June.06  New York
7. 24.June.06  New Jersey
8. 25.June.06  Connecticut near Boston
9. 30.June.06  Atlanta (Indian Doctors Convention)
10. 2.July.06  New Jersey

She has recorded a song with Ismailji last week and next week doing another song for film Pyar Kiya To Nibhana.

Any suggestions for 16/17 July - guide me as I would like for her to chat with all of us on the Forum....... Go ahead and comment.....

Thanks a lot Sunil bhai - you are the BOSS!
Please bring her to IF 😊

bijmon thumbnail
It will be nice chatting with Nihira. Please update whenever she is here...
Swar_Raj thumbnail
why so much jersey and no Boston?????? 😕
Surpremi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Friends, Indians and Countrymen:
Thanks for the kind words. SSji - I am no Boss, yaar - just a simple guy, yaar.
I know there is a San Fran also I know but dates are not committed yet. Plz note that 16/17 June is open and maybe for CA and Houston. I will update as I get more and make this thread dedicated to Nihira and her trips. She plans to vacation in USA after 2 July so I get to catch up with her on 16/17 July right before she heads back to Des.

If and when I do my shows, I will plan things differently - I promise ...... 😉 until then enjoy whatever best we can get ..... 😆
apparaohoare thumbnail
Sunil ji,

You promised me about Dallas. Aab Dallas ka kya hua? 😡

Sunil ji, please don't bring out the devil in me and please arrange for a show in Dallas. 😛

apparaohoare thumbnail
Oh! Houston Hai.
Tab thik hai. Aap baach gaye Sunil ji. 😆

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saniya9919

Surely SS.Will u try to come Pune?😛

Kaash main aa pata...koi baat nahin, if you go there please take pics and post them on Nihira Fanclub thread.

saregama thumbnail
Hi Sunil

Where were you all these days dude?
Anyways, Welcome back and you have started with shubh shubh topic on nihira.....
Thanks my friend for these news.......
soulsoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surpremi

Friends, Indians and Countrymen:
Thanks for the kind words. SSji - I am no Boss, yaar - just a simple guy, yaar.
I know there is a San Fran also I know but dates are not committed yet. Plz note that 16/17 June is open and maybe for CA and Houston. I will update as I get more and make this thread dedicated to Nihira and her trips. She plans to vacation in USA after 2 July so I get to catch up with her on 16/17 July right before she heads back to Des.

If and when I do my shows, I will plan things differently - I promise ...... 😉 until then enjoy whatever best we can get ..... 😆

Sunil Bhai you are the Boss to me - so no arguement there! 😊
Please Please bring her to IF - we will make sticky and she will answer Q from the members - that will be great 😛
Fall05 thumbnail
Thanks a lot Surpremiji.I am very happy that finally i can hear her singing live.I will appreciate if you can just give us some details about "show locations" especially in New Jersey or New York.I am the biggest fan of Nihira and i don't want to miss her show.
Thanks once again.