Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saregama thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hope Nihira performs in Westcoast atleast if not in California, I will definitely drive and go if its somewhere in California or else I may catch a flight and go for Nihira's show if it is in Portland or Seattle. But if it is somewhere in eastcoast then my dear it is difficult for me to attend........... Edited by saregama - 18 years ago
madhavi_r108 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surpremi

CK raja: Chakaaaaas bole tho Khalaaaaaaas yaar 😉

Shethebest: Sure concert pey milengey - God willing - I will be the one with the wand working the musicians... 😉

Paljay: Enjoy her melodies at Philly 😉

Madhavi_r108: Dubai mein ho jayey ..... 👏

All: I will keep posting any changes as they happen !!

surpremi ji, i am not gonna be there in dubai !! i am gonna be stuck here in toronto... such a pity..when i go to dubai she comes here and when i am gonna come back she si gonna go back there 😭

i guess the time isnt yet ready for me to see nihira in a concert.. i wanna see her with hemu 😳
corvallisi thumbnail

Originally posted by: CKraja

jhakkaas supremijii !! Good news for today 👏

I was going to say the same thing that corvallisi said :)
I would love to see Nihira perform here in portland :)

Thanks again for posting the program schedule here on IF

Hello Surepremi, and CKraja,

From CKraja's reply it seems he/she is also from Portland, Oregon.  Any way I just talked with Sunil Kulkarni's family.  They normally organize Classical music programs.  They may not be interested in doing this program.  However, Sunil from [email protected] is in New York currently on assignment.  When he returns, his wife is going to talk with him.  Another avenue is contacting Portland ICA (Indian Cultural Association) to look in to getting Nihira here.  I will try to find who the office bearers are in that organization.  If Surepremi could write to the above email address I just furnished, it will be good.

libra21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saregama

Hope Nihira performs in Westcoast atleast if not in California, I will definitely drive and go if its somewhere in California or else I may catch a flight and go for Nihira's show if it is in Portland or Seattle. But if it is somewhere in eastcoast then my dear it is difficult for me to attend...........

I really wish she comes to Ca. I will drive anywhere. Supremiji, please keep us updated if she is coming to California. I am so much hopeful that she will come to Ca.

Surpremi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Corvallisi: I will do the needful but obviously cannot promise.

Libra21: I know there is a San Fran -- I just dont know when ....... thanks for your PM and your support.... 👏 👏
Fall05 thumbnail
Wow!! Now Philli also.Thanks again surpremiji.
That's perfect for me...
Morgoth thumbnail
oh...i wont be able to see her perform.

never mind. hopefully will catch her on IF.
shesthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surpremi

CK raja: Chakaaaaas bole tho Khalaaaaaaas yaar 😉

Shethebest: Sure concert pey milengey - God willing - I will be the one with the wand working the musicians... 😉

Paljay: Enjoy her melodies at Philly 😉

Madhavi_r108: Dubai mein ho jayey ..... 👏

All: I will keep posting any changes as they happen !!

Actually, I just noticed Philly... that's even closer for us!!! 

Pleeeease try to get Hema with Nihira... I wonder why he's not coming on any tours... also Debojeet.

Do you know anything about Shaan's tour in May/June?  It would have been better for these singers to come with Shaan, rather than Bollywood shows like HEAT... Bring the focus BACK TO MUSIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW... you can call me Vinaya. 😊

Kanta80 thumbnail
Thanks for the info, Sunilji. I am really sad to see that there is no show in Seattle area. If you could arrange something somewhere around Seattle, I am sure the show would have been a big success since there are thousands of Indian, Bangladeshi and Pakistani people living in that area working at Microsoft or Boeing and they eagerly wait for a break, for a nice show. Nihira's show will be no doubt a very pleasant one.
appa_d thumbnail
hey Sunil,
Thanks for the grt news, bro. and that too a progm in Conneticut!!! WOW....Asking for RI would have been too much, i know, but CT or Boston will do :-)
Please please please more info on CT prog. Or atleast let me know where can I get more on venue and other details.
awesome news!