Finally a good use of Khushi poking her nose...

Posted: 12 years ago
Yes, Today's episode totally put me to ZZZ..But more than that the one sided conversation of Payash was like the fingernail on chalkboard effect to my nerves. Can this couple get any more sweeter..Err I mean boring? What started out as the sweetest and promising parallel roles has turned into the most ridiculous unromantic couple.

I can totally sympathize with Payal for feeling the way she was about leaving her home behind but can't she finish a polite conversation with her fiancee and not hand over the phone to her sister? Is it so hard. 2 min later, she is eager to speak to her fiancee when K is busy chatting with NK. But again she had kind of silencer in her mouth when Akash was worrying about her. D'oh.. Thank you Khushi for saving us from this torture. God I am so irritated by this wedding preparations.Arrrgghhh... 

Few videos I liked recently..

Funniest mash up of IPKKND and JWM ...Hilarious line about keeping Khushi in Musuem...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_oUQ7OXS8M&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Just read some of the posts posted last week. Uff too much Kolaveri happening here on this forum.Chillax guys... Love this VM.. Enjoy the journey..
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6YLOMIjHNY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Credit to original uploaders..
Edited by somzz007 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neet2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Hehehehehe !! 
Agree ðŸ˜†
Ankita_Mathur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank god u feel the same wayyy...
We want to see Arnav n Khushi but what CV is offering us... bakwas dance then this nanhe ji... + akash n payalwa is killing meee
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Payash romance chilled my blood. Their phone convo just killed time & my interest in the proceedings.

Shyam playing with electricity made me want to push him into the pool.

Gupta house convo was pure filler.

The only catchy bit yesterday was the tagline questioning Bitwaa's ability to hide in the blanket.😉

What a sad state of affairs!

Originally posted by: smitar

Payash romance chilled my blood. Their phone convo just killed time & my interest in the proceedings.

Shyam playing with electricity made me want to push him into the pool.

Gupta house convo was pure filler.

The only catchy bit yesterday was the tagline questioning Bitwaa's ability to hide in the blanket.😉

What a sad state of affairs!

Tagline?? Which Bitwa? Chadaar ke peeche..LOL...
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 I loved ur post, n I am in the same condition, as ur hilarious video inset!

thanx for this breather!!
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: somzz007

Tagline?? Which Bitwa? Chadaar ke peeche..LOL...

Tagline shown before IPKKND airs said something like, Will Arnav be able to hide in the kambal (blanket)? Really raised my hopes. Hope we get to see it today.
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I would have been sleeping if it wasn't for the LU...they are having a tortoise-turtle love story cooking up there ...*yawns*
 Oh man again the mash up of comedy and Psychoness ... How do they connect the dots between electrocution and blanket...😲

Originally posted by: -Murphy369-

I would have been sleeping if it wasn't for the LU...they are having a tortoise-turtle love story cooking up there ...*yawns*

Please don't insult tortoises and turtles of this world..they are much cuter...😆