Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manipadma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wowww...superb storyline...its so matches wid viraj-jahnvi...plzzz plzzz update soon...cant wait now...plzzz 👏 Edited by Manipadma - 12 years ago
lenovolen thumbnail
not interested ii viraat n jhanvi but just 4 u because u r a great writer.
sorry m not reading it as ur other ffs.
sugar_bag thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
great work...very interesting plot :)
KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Omg loved it read all the parts plz pm me dear wen u update plz plz plz
This was very different and amazing at the same time. U really r a amazing writer
Manipadma thumbnail
sweeetyyy...whr r u????? Plzzz update na... 😔
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
MORE piya
part 5

Figuring out your self was probably the most easiest thing for anyone, but for viraj, it was something beyond imagination. Sitting on a cold hard rock outside of the shopping mall, staring at the big black bin that's all he could find useful. From other people prospective it looked utterly boring, however for viraj, thinking the core of its exgistance and process it went through to have the dignity stand in middle of a shopping mall that's interesting.

It looked utterly nonsense to compare a person with a bin, but that's what janvi made him feel. A worthless lost annoyed human. For her he may not be even a human...

she stood infront of him, Her shadow kept moving from one side to another, irritating!... Virajs light brown eyes with green touch looked right deep in her. She froze on the spot. Janvi never refuges he did posses a beautiful pair of eyes. Hunger, anger, filled with anguish.

"will you stop!" the irritation clearly visible. Which was a great achievement for janvi. She stared at him blankly for a while. Viraj couldn't guess was it like any other girl when they look at his deep and instantly wake up in to there dream land or was it a look of filth. In addition he also wouldn't refuge that she also posses a beautiful pair of eyes. Far better then all his x- GF! And she is only 14.

"does it bother you?"
"yes"
Janvi smiled and started to move even faster. Rano have left to bring some heavy shopping bag. Giving viraj janvis responsibility. That's something odd. She have never shown keen interest on viraj being responsible. But today, he wondered what made Rano change her mind.

"I want Ice-cream!" janvi demanded.

Viraj twitches his eyebrow, wondering where does she gets this fascinating ideas from. Moreover what gives her the hint he will buy her some ice-cream. This is nonsense. Asking viraj?

"you must be out of your mind."
"surly, I am. Now if you can pay for your GF ice-cream why not me?"

That was a direct accusation, first he have never spend a single penny on anyone. Secondly he is not a ice-cream man who would would waste his valuable time to buy any girl ice-cream, let alone this janvi who he can not stand.

Viraj ignored her words, spines around, then slowly stood up from the rocky cold seat, walking in one of the shop. Janvi flowed. She has no interest to leave him alone. That would be a foolish thing to do. She can feel how each pair of eyes were looking at them, no- no. Viraj. She looked at few girls at the far corner, hiding behind piles of cloths. Giggling there way. Now who would giggle at something like viraj?

Viraj lazily flicked one cloths after another. Irritated. His nose could smell janvis strong aroma. That irritated him further. "can you keep your distance."
"I surly would. But, I like the attention."
Viraj stops his big buff body on the spot, while janvi bumped on his back. Resting her palm on his shoulder. Holding it tight.
There was sudden noise of shock then few fraction of silent. Few girls was craving and wanted to kill janvi. That touch felt like millions of bullet from girls to janvi.

Viraj furiously spines around. Resting his strong arm on her waist. He looked down with shock. His slim structure made him hungry. It looked out of ordinary in his hand. The long finger curled around her curvy back, under the white t-shirt. While the long thumb dug in janvis belly button. His eyes looked down between the t-shirt and the black trouser where her slim stomach laid. Her cloths was short.

With agony he looked up. Pushed her against the long mirror that stood behind her. He parts his lips, with wrinkle on his forehead. "don't you dare come near me. Attention is something made for me not for you." viraj did not realize how his finger was suppressing in janvis stomach, leaving a red mark. Janvi made a pleading face. Resting her small palm on his muscular bicep. Pushing with little force she possessed.
"what's wrong?" janvi questioned nervously. Knowing him since young, attention is something he loves, and that seems to get wild day by day.

Viraj looked at his reflection on the mirror then behind, Rano was on its way. He instantly freed her. Janvi inhaled high amount of air to refuel her lungs then looked down at her stomach, five finger left prominent marks.

Rano came close. "I have been looking everywhere for you. Now shall we go!"

Viraj gave one glare to janvi and left.

Viraj couldn't concentrate on anything except janvi and her word case study. Surly this is not a big deal however it was threatening virajs silence inside. Pushing him to the edge. It couldn't be any less painful when she constantly irritates him..

Viraj sat silently on the sofa, watching telly, not that he ever showed any keen interest in telly but the news about Romania seems very interesting to him. Janvi took her position, just few steps way.
"do you know I was wondering where to start!" janvi suggested it. Wondering how to start a conversation with this idiot.
Virajs face was straight, looking straight at the telly, like her presence barely mattered.
"I was thinking to start from you..."
Viraj didn't react.
"however I was also thinking to find more information on Internet, who knows someone can be better then you..."
Viraj instantly looked at janvi with agony. Burning his skin.

Janvi came forward, knew exactly how to irritate him. Knew exactly where to increase the pressure to ignite the fire.

"get out of my sight!"
"surly I can't do that!"
"maybe you can! Just need little thinking."
"oh really... Maybe you ought to think little extra. This is not your living room"

Virajs light brown eyes showed tint of redness. From the pressure of his anger it was possible that few of his blood vassal in his eyes will burst. The jaw nonstop clenched against one another, will janvi had big smirk on her face.

Viraj straight way brought his hand and held her jaw tight. Her pink lips shivered yet there was no sign of frustration or anger on janvis face from virajs reaction which surprised him further. Then viraj realize he was only holding her cheek lightly. Almost something have stopped  him to heart her.

Viraj looked down, thinking. This does not happen in football ground. when did he Started to care who he punch, who he beats up. No one even dare to question him, not even the roughest player on the field.

Janvi rests her long hand against virajs heart, "why don't you admit you can't heart me." a smile formed on janvis cheek while that smile crashed viraj from the highest mountain to the ground. Breaking every bone in his body.

"if I want to I can." he simply replied.

"no you can't that's because you care for me. I am your family" it was a straight answer, and demand of something. Her voice didn't sound like those normal girls when they demand I am your girlfriend, it was more of "get that right. I am your!" he confusingly looked at janvi for while. Staining at her eyes. Wondering what to read. It surly wasn't his favourite pass time. Stare at janvis eyes.

pls press the like and comment :D
xxx
Manipadma thumbnail
wowww...thank u so much for update...will read n cmnt 😃...(b/w bht wait karwaya yaar) i was dying to read u knw.. :P
Manipadma thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE

<div align="center"><font color="#ff0000">MORE piya
part 5
</font>
</div>

Figuring out your self was probably the most easiest thing for anyone, but for viraj, it was something beyond imagination.[COLOUR=blue]awww...bt y this yaar?? [/COLOUR] Sitting on a cold hard rock outside of the shopping mall, staring at the big black bin that's all he could find useful. From other people prospective it looked utterly boring, however for viraj, thinking the core of its exgistance and process it went through to have the dignity stand in middle of a shopping mall that's interesting.[COLOUR=blue]woww scientist mind 😛[/COLOUR]

It looked utterly nonsense to compare a person with a bin, but that's what janvi made him feel.[COLOUR=blue] aww noo viraj jahnvi doesn't hav such intentions...[/COLOUR] A worthless lost annoyed human. For her he may not be even a human...

she stood infront of him, Her shadow kept moving from one side to another, irritating!...[COLOUR=blue] Interesting ! 😛 [/COLOUR] Virajs light brown eyes with green touch looked right deep in her. She froze on the spot. Janvi never refuges he did posses a beautiful pair of eyes. Hunger, anger, filled with anguish.

"<font color="#0000ff">will you stop!"</font> the irritation clearly visible. Which was a great achievement for janvi. She stared at him blankly for a while. Viraj couldn't guess was it like any other girl when they look at his deep and instantly wake up in to there dream land or was it a look of filth. In addition he also wouldn't refuge that she also posses a beautiful pair of eyes. Far better then all his x- GF! And she is only 14.[COLOUR=blue] ohhoo ..Mr viraj dobriyal actually praising a girl though in mind ..lol [/COLOUR]

<font color="#ff00ff">"does it bother you?"</font>
<font color="#0000ff">"yes"</font>
Janvi smiled and started to move even faster. Rano have left to bring some heavy shopping bag. Giving viraj janvis responsibility. That's something odd. She have never shown keen interest on viraj being responsible. But today, he wondered what made Rano change her mind.

<font color="#ff00ff">"I want Ice-cream!" janvi demanded.</font>

Viraj twitches his eyebrow, wondering where does she gets this fascinating ideas from.[COLOUR=blue] Hahaha...i'm loving this jahnvi yaar..! [/COLOUR] Moreover what gives her the hint he will buy her some ice-cream. This is nonsense. Asking viraj?

<font color="#0000ff">"you must be out of your mind."</font>
<font color="#ff00ff">"surly, I am. Now if you can pay for your GF ice-cream why not me?"</font>

That was a direct accusation, first he have never spend a single penny on anyone. Secondly he is not a ice-cream man who would would waste his valuable time to buy any girl ice-cream, let alone this janvi who he can not stand.

Viraj ignored her words, spines around, then slowly stood up from the rocky cold seat, walking in one of the shop. Janvi flowed. She has no interest to leave him alone. That would be a foolish thing to do. She can feel how each pair of eyes were looking at them, no- no. Viraj. She looked at few girls at the far corner, hiding behind piles of cloths. Giggling there way. Now who would giggle at something like viraj?

Viraj lazily flicked one cloths after another. Irritated. His nose could smell janvis strong aroma. That irritated him further. "can you keep your distance''.[COLOUR=blue] ooo ..now this viraj is definatly diffrent ...show me to viraj hamesha jahnvi ko apni aur khinchta rahta hai...lol [/COLOUR]
<font color="#ff00ff">"I surly would. But, I like the attention."</font>
Viraj stops his big buff body on the spot, while janvi bumped on his back. Resting her palm on his shoulder. Holding it tight.
There was sudden noise of shock then few fraction of silent. Few girls was craving and wanted to kill janvi. That touch felt like millions of bullet from girls to janvi.

Viraj furiously spines around. Resting his strong arm on her waist. He looked down with shock. His slim structure made him hungry.[COLOUR=blue] his slim structure made him Hungry????? Means?? [/COLOUR] It looked out of ordinary in his hand. The long finger curled around her curvy back, under the white t-shirt. While the long thumb dug in janvis belly button. His eyes looked down between the t-shirt and the black trouser where her slim stomach laid. Her cloths was short.[COLOUR=blue ooo la la 😳 .. [/COLOUR]

With agony he looked up. Pushed her against the long mirror that stood behind her. He parts his lips, with wrinkle on his forehead. <font color="#0000ff">"don't you dare come near me. Attention is something made for me not for you."</font> viraj did not realize how his finger was suppressing in janvis stomach, leaving a red mark. Janvi made a pleading face.[COLOUR=blue] yahan pe bhi torcher..!! [/COLOUR] Resting her small palm on his muscular bicep. Pushing with little force she possessed.
"<font color="#ff00ff">what's wrong?"</font> janvi questioned nervously. Knowing him since young, attention is something he loves, and that seems to get wild day by day.

Viraj looked at his reflection on the mirror then behind, Rano was on its way. He instantly freed her. Janvi inhaled high amount of air to refuel her lungs then looked down at her stomach, five finger left prominent marks.

Rano came close. "I have been looking everywhere for you. Now shall we go!"

Viraj gave one glare to janvi and left.

Viraj couldn't concentrate on anything except janvi and her word case study. Surly this is not a big deal however it was threatening virajs silence inside. Pushing him to the edge. It couldn't be any less painful when she constantly irritates him..

Viraj sat silently on the sofa, watching telly, not that he ever showed any keen interest in telly but the news about Romania seems very interesting to him. Janvi took her position, just few steps way.
"do you know I was wondering where to start!" janvi suggested it. Wondering how to start a conversation with this idiot.
Virajs face was straight, looking straight at the telly, like her presence barely mattered.
<font color="#ff00ff">"I was thinking to start from you..."</font>
Viraj didn't react.
<font color="#ff00ff">"however I was also thinking to find more information on Internet, who knows someone can be better then you..."</font>
Viraj instantly looked at janvi with agony. Burning his skin.

Janvi came forward, knew exactly how to irritate him. Knew exactly where to increase the pressure to ignite the fire.

<font color="#0000ff">"get out of my sight!"</font>
<font color="#ff00ff">"surly I can't do that!"</font>
<font color="#0000ff">"maybe you can! Just need little thinking."</font>
<font color="#ff00ff">"oh really... Maybe you ought to think little extra. This is not your living room"</font>

Virajs light brown eyes showed tint of redness. From the pressure of his anger it was possible that few of his blood vassal in his eyes will burst. The jaw nonstop clenched against one another, will janvi had big smirk on her face.

Viraj straight way brought his hand and held her jaw tight. Her pink lips shivered yet there was no sign of frustration or anger on janvis face from virajs reaction which surprised him further. Then viraj realize he was only holding her cheek lightly. Almost something have stopped him to heart her.

Viraj looked down, thinking. This does not happen in football ground. when did he Started to care who he punch, who he beats up. No one even dare to question him, not even the roughest player on the field.

Janvi rests her long hand against virajs heart, <font color="#ff00ff">"why don't you admit you can't heart me."</font> a smile formed on janvis cheek while that smile crashed viraj from the highest mountain to the ground. Breaking every bone in his body.

<font color="#0000ff">"if I want to I can." he simply replied.</font>

"<font color="#ff00ff">no you can't that's because you care for me. I am your family"</font> it was a straight answer, and demand of something. Her voice didn't sound like those normal girls when they demand I am your girlfriend, it was more of "get that right. I am your!" he confusingly looked at janvi for while. Staining at her eyes. Wondering what to read. It surly wasn't his favourite pass time. Stare at janvis eyes. [COLOUR=blue]wowww I loved loved loved this scene yaar...!! [/COLOUR]

<div align="center">pls press the like and comment :D
xxx
</div>

hhhooo ...such a wonderful update !!!...so sorry sweety for this late comment...bt u know what ..i lov to read ur ff again n again 😃 nd every time it feels fresh... Thnk u sooo much sweets for giving us this story ...i know u have so many readers for mannit version..bt plzzz don't stop to post here sweety...i'm really loving this story...i wish if u could write one more ff on our RajVi ...anyways this is simply the BEST...lovvv u...muhaaa... 😃

Manipadma thumbnail
aww...nooo...meri cmnt to kuchh samz me nahi aa rahi..😔...hey sweety mne update k bich me bhi cmnt kara tha in blue...bt it doesn't appear in blue now 😔 my cmnts got lost in ur update...anyways plzzz update next part na...plzzz
-LOVE-Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Super

Read it twice lol