MORE PIYA(V&J)-FF- part 5 page 5 (10 jan)

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

hello...
i just love this
so therefor my first ff on this...
please do press the like and do say how it is...
:)
INDEX
part 1/2 page 1
part 3/4 page 2
part 5 page 5

VIRAJ

a mysterious man...
have you ever met a person who have a cold heart...
have you ever tried to find why he is so cold..
do you know the reason why his lips are sealed to never open
just like his heart...
do i know you?

JANVI

a girl who can only say more piya...

other character
rano- janivs mom
sammer- janvis brother
dadima
mr dobrial- janvis father

its a story to understand the in depth feeling about 2 different person... in there journey they will tear you apart with the depth of there love... tear you apart with the pain... kill you with there conscious...
but at the end leave with a scare that even a kiss wont be enough ..

πŸ˜‰ 
FaceBook FAN PAGE... Please join :)
LINK to myFaceBook for quick alerts :)
please add this and other acc if you would like
PM as i alternate
FireSafirePM
Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MORE PIYA
PART 1

sorry for grammar and spelling mistake🀒

A small hand slowly touched the long curtain to make a clear view of the big hall that lay ahead. Huge, ginormous, gigantic. Her small pink lips smiled with a grin. Staring at the boy who probably is 2 years younger. "oy! Listen... Please... Listen... Hello! Commen!" she curled her lips, took the long pink tongue and slowly licked the bottom lips. Then again started to call. "oy! Hello! Listen... Common!" she repeated few time, not once, not twice but many times, still he failed to realize a small girl watches him every day and night...

She always wonders... Why?

Jaanvi silently stood there, flowing his each step. God knows why he liked fighting, learning kick boxing! It defiantly did not look fun. Anger, taking anger out at those poor children. She disbelievingly shook her head. The small pony tail swing from one end to another. The big fat coach was shouting influencing him to hit hard the soft material that was hanging from the celling. After school its like every children's dream to run home and sit on the couch with a bowel full of food to watch the television or play games. But here viraj, what type of boy is he? "rude and weird!" jaanvi stumps her foot and stand there in her red poker dot dress.

Two years now she is tolerating this. Waiting for him to go home. Other wise before it was so sweet when mama used to pick her up. And she was home time actually. 3:30 at the afternoon, she could go online and talk to friends. Although mama do say, 7 years old is to young, but... But...

Jaanvis but never ends, and virajs fight will stay there forever. It seems like forever. Viraj have joined jaanvis family from Romania. He used to live in a orphanage. That's all jaanvi knew and viraj, never tells her anything. She almost invisible to him. Sometime he gives her a look that he actually have the ability to see though her.

6:00 pm. Thursday. How can he possibly think, expect she to go home now, have a shower, do her homework, and... And.. That way there will be no telly or no chatting with friends. Jaanvi pleadingly looked at viraj. A 9 years old boy. Summer day. The sun was still burning brightly. Killing there skin. Sweat was crawling down like water. She sniffed, smelling his dirty cloths from playing football from the lunch. She pulls the rucksack up on her both shoulder then fixed the water bottle on her neck. She lazily ran towards him, "i have told you I want to go home early. Ridi & simi will be waiting on the game of poker polly." she complained with a fragile voice that barely reached virajs ear.

Viraj moved sideways to avoid the shoulder contact with her. His mouth was sealed. It only open when the nose couldn't cope with his heavy breath. He completely ignored her presence and walked with a strong face. He was lost, quiet, unpredictable a mysterious young boy.

Jaanvi leaned forward to have a clear view of his face. It's just simply scary. She made a baby face, pleadingly trying to grab some attention.

Viraj silently walked, holding his rucksack on one shoulder. No smile, no nothing, only one aim.

Jaanvi silently walked behind him, looking at the floor and her black shoe then at him. Mostly all her friends were going to the local newsagent to get there sweeties. And here she is, flowing her nemesis.

Viraj took his pair of Key out of his pocket and opens the door, nearly locking it back again on jaanvis face. Rano ran out and smiled at viraj who ignored her presence out to. She looked worriedly at him while jaanvi angrily walked off. Her whole day was ruined.

Viraj clicked open his door. It was big room, to be precise the biggest in the house. A single blue bed in the middle. Huge wardrobe at the right hand side. Along with few other furniture. He walked in. Neatly placed his bag at its place, took of his dirty cloths, walked in to the shower and then placed the dirty cloths on the side for washing.

Rano sadly smiled, he still didn't look at Rano properly, instead he came to her with homework. Looking at her for attention. His eyes hated how every time jaanvi made a noise her eyes went to her to double check. "I want you to help me, not her!" he snaps. Rano quickly rushes his eyes to viraj with a smile.
"I am all here for you. So you don't worry..."
"yes, but you looking at that jaanvi!"
"yes, I also need to help her na. She is very young."
"so! I am young to!" he looked at Rano with more worrying face.

As the evening came to an end, one by one, other member of the house walked in. Dadi and sammer, jaanvis oldest brother. 13. Along with mr hands from work.

Rano instantly became busy with all the work while viraj observe from one elder to another getting there full attention, not giving any space for jaanvi nor sammer.

Rano called every one for dinner. Mr hands was in very foul mood. Snapping at mostly every thing on the table. Complaining about all the foods which brought everyone down...

Next day. Jaanvi had to wake up extra early to go to the school with viraj.
"why do we go so early? I always have to stand outside! It's to boring watching you playing football!"
Viraj didn't reply instead made a slight agitating face. No smile.

She never really understood him, not like she understood any of her family member, he simply was so mysterious.

Viraj slowly walks in to the classroom, by the look, anyone can easily distugufy he is mixed. Mother or father Asian, or to be precise Indian. He had dark black to brown hair, with light brown eyes, and dark eyelash and eye brow. Skin was white as milk. A perfect vampire perhaps. The structure of the face, it looked idly innocent. Everyone always wonder how cute it would be if he smiled. Those red cheek perhaps will be glowing like a blush. He is one of the kids where teacher can guess, when viraj eventually will grow up, he will be on its way to be a lady killer. From every direction his facial structure was filled with a heaviness that only can opposite gender can explain.

Viraj closed his eyes and looked up at the teacher, who was busy with some explanation about the structure of the earth. It wasn't physics class! Or science as a primary school of London would suggest. It's geography. Teacher with a grin, looked at viraj.
"viraj, how do volcano forms?" the teacher kept quit for fraction of the second. Anticipating for viraj to reply. He always made her confused, when asked in class he would never reply but in the annual tracking test, he would top. 100%.

A normal conversation of the teacher annual meeting will be about viraj. What a stranger and mysterious boy. 100% in every subject but in class he will refuge to open those pink lips. His eyes looks at the teacher with such a weird and pleading way, which melts everyone's heart within matter of few second.

"do you know viraj?" the teacher came out of her flash back how the teachers meeting always about him. "maybe a little word?"
Viraj kept staring at the teacher with big eyes. Not even thinking about opening the sealed lips to bother answering.

"do you know viraj?" the teacher came out of her flash back how the teachers meeting always about him. "maybe a little word?"
Viraj kept staring at the teacher with big eyes. Not even thinking about opening the sealed lips to bother answering.
Teacher rolled her eyes and looked at the girl next to him. maya. Here is another strange viraj fan. "how about you maya?"
"no mam!"

The teacher gave up, and eventually went to her usual bunch of students who always have the perfect answer.

Viraj looked at maya then took a pen out drawing a line across the table and chair. he gave an angry glare and ran out soon as the bell rang. His usual time, playing football with other boys. It's been 2 years, and mostly all the boys were petrified of playing with him. Everyday, there will be someone will return home with cut and bruises. He is to violent and will do anything to catch the football coached attention.
"viraj, please don't push any player today!" the coach came and informed him.

As the day came to an end, jaanvi stood there, impatiently waiting.
"uff, jaanvi..." ridzy complained, along with simi. It was there annual crazy 3 meeting and there tea party.
"where is viraj?"
"how I suppose to know? Jaanvi complained back. It wasn't in her hand when viraj will show up and when he won't. He always has his own way.

Surprisingly he was 1 minute early which is a great achievement. All three looked at him with big eyes as he swiftly walked pass. Jaanvi flowed him then other 2 flowed them... silently quietly.

Viraj walked in, nearly locking all three out of the house. Jaanvi puled a face, she was getting really irritated with his behaviour. Attempt to heart her over and over again.

"what's your problem? Can't you see? I have tried to be nice with you but seems like you like being an idiot!" jaanvi angrily looked at him when a man in a black and white suit walked in. Rano smiled at viraj, while viraj was very irritated with with jaanvis high voice.

All four stood in the kitchen that leads to the garden. Rano broke the silent, "look viraj, it's mr Taylor. Came to take your report again." mr Taylor gave out a smile and walked outside in to the garden flowed by viraj.

Jaanvi looked at them blankly for a while then looked at her mother. "why he always visit our house?"
"it's nothing..."
"but since viraj came, he always visits every two months."
"he will stop until viraj is 18"
"but why?"
"it's a procedure. You are not old enough to understand."

Rano became busy with cooking while jaanvi, ridi and simi started to peep through windows to the garden. It seems like they were doing little exercise.
"they always do the same thing!" jaanvi complained to her friends... "sometime new stuff!"
"but why is he here?" Rimi wondered.
"he is mad that's why probably" all three giggled.

After the little meeting with viraj, mr Taylor sat with Rano and went through a big file. Explaining everything...

Viraj came by and sat opposite of all three girls, quietly. They were busy playing but jaanvi now and then looked at him with concern. She went up and sat next to him, wondering if everything was alright.
"what did you do today?" jaanvi asked viraj. She did not expect any answer as usual but she asked anyway... After about 10 minute when mr Taylor left Rano walked in. Jaanvi was just about to run up to Rano but viraj instantly pushed her way to get Ranos full attention.

"I want you to help me with the homework!" viraj claimed.
"sure per jaanvi..."
"WHY YOU always worry about that jaanvi?" he snaps again. Rano couldn't make him angry and she surly knew his problem about his attention seeking.
"ok... Let's go..."

Jaanvi stood at the back, very upset. This was common nowadays, almost viraj can't stand anyone...

She slowly smiled and moved next to him. Viraj completely blocked the way...

Viraj slowly opens his door, staring from the corner of his eyes while Rano and mr dobrial said goodnight to sammer and jaanvi. He always was the first one to say by, but he also wanted to be the last one. Always a certain anger provokes him. Provoked him to hate them.

Rano came back to viraj, and tucked him in to the bed before Before saying goodnight...

Next day, back in school, jaanvi silently flowed viraj. Jaanvis face was like a sad clown while viraj beyond that. Not even a smile. Every person who walked by looked at viraj and smiled but in reply he refused to give back even a single humble reply.

Jaanvi started to speed up and walked along side him rather then behind, smiling at everyone for him and pulling her bag up. It was so embarrassing, walking with him was like walking with a clown...
"can't you smile?" viraj did not reply. "everyone questioned me non stop! They think you are weird."
Viraj still did not reply back, instead walked in straight path, like jaanvi was barely there.
"I think you are very weird!"

As they passed the long brown gate of the primary school, leaving the brown town behind, entering the only green of the whole town perhaps... mr Taylor was talking to virajs teacher.
Both jaanvi and viraj looked at one another, viraj walked towards them while jaanvi slowly slipped way, but still looking back at the three of them...

Mr Taylor was rather worried about his attitude towards his social life, along with the social care. He is downing great in educational level but social, which will be very important in his future life...

Mr Taylor took viraj in a room along with a social care.
"how are you feeling today?" viraj kept quit. He hated talking to anyone els then Rano, and he hate how everyone was trying to pressurize him to talk. First that jaanvi, won't shut up with her bak bak, sometime he really do feel like slapping her hard on the face, or shout.
"let's start from the beginning. You were in the orphanage for 7 years, did you have good time there? Or bad?"
Viraj instantly snaps out of his thought, looking at mr Taylor with big eyes. He wasn't allowed to mention or reawaken his old memory. Usually family adopts kids when they are 2-3 months old, but mr dobrial insisted to adopt viraj. It was to late, a 7 years old boy, god know what he went through at such a young age, and now a complete new environment, surly that will take time.
"alright tell me something about your new home... How is jaanvi and sammer? Do you get well with them?"

Viraj instantly stood up and walked out. He hated sharing parents... First mother nurse with all those children and now with jaanvi and sammer. He banged shut the door of the small room and made his way to the play ground.

Jaanvi observed him from the far, even though she always promised never to look at him, the rude and arrogant boy, something about him always pulls her close.

As the day came to an end, jaanvi waited, she always gets worried when ever mr Taylor comes around. Viraj always seems to be in foul mood, wish she could ask what bothers him, but he rather not explain. Something he likes. To be hones jaanvi doubts if he ever took a single second to talk to her.

Few days have passed then to months and then to years... Mr Taylor never forgot to visit viraj, and he always have been in foul mood. The one thing surprised jaanvi was viraj never spoke to her, not even a precise word...

It was a odd evening, Sunday when mostly all the family member of the house went out to some weeding party, leaving the kids.

Viraj silently sat in the garden, digging soil to plant a tree. Sammer was busy talking to his new GF.
Jaanvi walked out, she always find virajs experiment interesting. She stood there, covering the area. Providing shade with her body. Viraj found it irritating but he won't open his mouth to say move!
"can I help?" she takes her hand back, holding hand. Pointing out her small stomach. "I always wanted to plant a tree, per no one allows me. Can I plant one right next to you?"

Viraj stared at his plant for sometime. It was a small tree. His brown trouser was covered with soil along with his white shirt. Viraj went in deep thought, wondering how this will benefit him? If she plants, what if her plant will be better, and all the family member gives her all the attention and not him. He kept quit, rather not reply at all as he knows the future plan.

please do say how it is...
if anyone fancy reading?
i already have this on mannet.. but here it is perfect.. i have untill part 10
so if you all like i woud update here also

snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the pm.. will read and comment soon πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: _Aanchal_

Thanks for the pm.. will read and comment soon πŸ˜›

woop woop
thank you so much my first reader on this site :D
xxx
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
WOW it's fantastic... πŸ‘
very nice begging... 😊
enjoying reading it buddy...
love it... continue it soon...
do PM me when you update the next part...

Originally posted by: zee10

WOW it's fantastic... πŸ‘

very nice begging... 😊
enjoying reading it buddy...
love it... continue it soon...
do PM me when you update the next part...

thank you :D i sure will... i will update another 3 parts today :D xx
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE

thank you :D i sure will... i will update another 3 parts today :D xx

really???πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š
that's great.. i am going to have superb bed time story to night... will read it at night...
superb yaarπŸ‘
MORE PIYA
Part 2

Jaanvi starred at his blank face for while. Trying her best to read and make some prediction of his reaction. She was becoming expert in this. Jaanvi have hard viraj speak many time with the elder but never with her & sammer.
"it's been 3 years now that you never spoke to me! I am not all that bad..." jaanvi sits on her knee and bends down to see his face. Viraj looked way.

He always hates when she tries to talk. He hates sharing, that's the first point. He hates anyone els giving other attention except him.
Viraj still did not reply.

He observed jaanvis hand where exactly she was planting her plants. Right next to his. He felt like shouting , but that means if he talk once he probably have to talk again.

He silently stood up and walked off. Leaving confusing jaanvi. She stared at him then at the two plant that laid below...

As usal, jaanvi silently flowed viraj. The summer was coming to an end, and walking in to the autam. All the trees started to shed there leaves. It was a beautiful view. "don't you think it's an amazing view? I was wondering if mama would buy me a camera this birthday..."

Viraj ignored. He silently looked at the other direction. The school gate laid in fraction of 3 minute walk. They can see how each and every children making hassle, craving for the last minute attention. Viraj observed from one boy to another. Mostly all were from his class. The girls eyes him first then the boys. They all looked at him every morning because he is so isolated and odd one out, he also had this weird attention lingering in his eyes. The facial expertion was almost "who cares!" but that did not help with the attention his eyes was begging for. Those big light brown eyes almost looked so beautiful, a wanted feeling of warmness always suddenly without a second question walks in. Maybe that's why jaanvi always have this soft corner for this boy even after almost 3 years of no word. She still member the first day when he walked in to there house.
"why do they always look at you?" jaanvi leaned forward. Trying her best to see his face. Even though he is only 10, but very tall.
"do you like attention viraj?" viraj still kept walking without any reply. She looked at his hand for a moment, staring at it, for the first time she had this urge of holding his Hand and stopping him, forcing him to talk to her. It's always almost like she don't exist. Invisible to him.
Jaanvi slowly took her shaky hand and holds his tightly, stopping him in the middle of the path. Viraj instantly with an angry eye looked at her. Jaanvi was frighten and at the same time was about to take few step back to let go but kept her ground.
"why do you always act like I am not there?" jaanvi pleadingly looked at him. She have never done anything beyond that will upset him nor sammer or any member of her family, but he always the one decides never to blend in.

Viraj jerks his hand, taking 5 step back, his pink lips parted to shout but then closes back again. A anger of disgust clearly visible but it only made jaanvi confused.

Viraj ran in to his classroom, almost everyone looked at him, while teacher curious what made him out of breath first thing in the morning. It's usually after play time, playing non- stop football or after those kick boxing class.

"what happen viraj?" the teacher wondered. She looked at all the other children who was looking at him with immense concentration. Everything about viraj exited all the children. It wasn't a nice way, but in a mean way. It was like a exiting animal in the zoo.

The teacher looked at the class, and quickly shouts "everyone take your spelling book out!"
As everyone started to get busy, mrs moony looked back at viraj. Whos'e spelling book was out, neatly placed on the table with a pen. "do you want to go out and relax. You breathing very heavily!"
Mrs moony always worry about viraj. The whole local are probably knows about him and always looks after his need. From the local shopkeeper to the bus stop.
"shall I call jaanvi? Maybe few minutes with her make you feel comfortable!"
Jaanvis name made viraj breath even heavier. Wasn't she is the one at the first place is responsible for this? Asking him weird question that he possibly don't have any answer to.

Viraj slowly parts his lips, it was a surprise for mrs moony. A expression that he actually may say some words. Teacher eyes widens, she almost leans forward to have a clear view, it probably was a merricale.

"n-no!" viraj looked down at his spelling book, while the whole class suddenly became silent. Everyone started at him with a big eye while teachers mouth fell right open. Viraj actually pronounced something!

"language, it's probably was hard for him to speak English!" mr taylor suggested.
"no! No! He always talks to me. I mean, in English to."
"but Romania speaks a complete different language!"
"yes, but he ..." they did not have any explanation or reason behind viraj being so quit. The social care clearly knew it was more in to what happen in that orphanage over the 7 years of his life but the question was what exactly have happen? If viraj him self decided not to answer there are no other way To help him.

Rano walked out flowed by jaanvi and viraj. Viraj clinched him self to Ranos hand, when jaanvi tried to hold her virajs hand, she was pushed way. Rano couldn't say anything, as jaanvi have the ability to understand, viraj clearly did not posses that power.

He came and sat at the front seat and jaanvi at the back. Rano drove to the supermarket then home with shopping.
"you have never mentioned about your favorite dish viraj..." Rano spoke to him as he and jaanvi sat on the dinner table and later joined by sammer. Who was in hurry, the puberty was hitting him hard, unexpectedly growing tall and then change of voice.
"sammer why have your voice changed?" jaanvi innocently questioned. She loved teasing her brother. He was easily teased and he also was little mischievous.
"shut up you idiot!" sammer replied in annoying tone.
"enough!" Rano instantly glared at sammer angrily.

Viraj dint like the little fight, specially how both sibling was successfully at getting Ranos attention.

He dropped the plate with a sudden noise which made everyone jump. He made a innocent face like no one would guess it was in purpose.
Rano smiled, comforting with her eyes not to worry.

Jaanvi glared at him, and could see a almost smile on the corner of his cheek. Jaanvi moved close and angrily glared at him. She somewhere knew his intention. "I know you are acting. I have seen that smile..." jaanvi angrily suggest.
Viraj did not reply instead staid quit.

Viraj 12
Jaanvi 10

It's viraj last Primary school year, in matter of few more week and then the summer holiday he will be in high school. Jaanvi was supper exited. 2 whole years without viraj. She was counting the days. After two years they will most likely will be in same high school but she have two years to look for that.
"do you know viraj, I will be so happy once you leave for high school. First I don't have to wake up early, 2 nd I don't have to be late home." jaanvi fully suggested which viraj barely cared. He walked in to his classroom, not even looking at her once.

Summer holiday...

Summer holiday did come very quick and jaanvi was beyond exited about what she will be doing...

The morning viraj did not say much at all, instead he kept quit. Sitting on the side. He silently looked at jaanvi. She and sammer somehow was going well. And he was also giving her attention. It was about an hour before Rano came up broke virajs silent meditation.
"it's everything alright?"
Viraj nodes but kept looking at the two siblings. Rano always did worry about him, since the day he walked in to this house. He just can't form any attachment with anyone. Except the elder of course.
"why don't you go and ask, I am sure they won't mind you playing with them!" viraj with big eyes looked at Rano for a minute before opening his pink lips to reply.
"I am fine!"
"you will become board. It's a long 6 weeks holiday."
"no I am fine."
"viraj.." Rano sat next to him. Brushing his messy hair back. "they are your family an friends. I know you never knew what family exactly is, or to be precise friends... But it's time for you to make that friend. I won't be there all the time, or anyone els. You will go to your new place, a new life.."
"just like the new school?" viraj questions.
Rano smiled and simply replied "yes..."
"what If they leave me?" there was certain pain, certain fear running through his vain. A fear of person leaving was far greater then fear of a inviting a person in.

"then leave them before they decide to leave you!" sammer suggest and laugh. Rano gave an instant glare, but before she could open her mouth everyone els walks in.

Viraj observed sammer for while after that and then flows him. He sometime do talk to him. But that was rare.
"leave them before they leave me how can I do that?"
Sammer mouths fell right open, did viraj spoke to him? No- no... More then one or two words.
"you want my advice?" sammer wonder with big eyes.
"I guess so!" viraj looked here and there.
"well, yes that's the easy option. I do that with my girlfriends!"
"girlfriends?"
Sammer rolled his eyes. "Just wait until you come to the high-school dude!"

Viraj was rather confused.. He went out with sammer sometime during the summer or satires at jaanvi playing video game. For him, summer was supper slow, every minute was stuck its place. It would not move.
Viraj observed sammer for while after that and then flows him. He sometime do talk to him. But that was rare.
"leave them before they leave me how can I do that?"
Sammer mouths fell right open, did viraj spoke to him? No- no... More then one or two words.
"you want my advice?" sammer wonder with big eyes.
"I guess so!" viraj looked here and there.
"well, yes that's the easy option. I do that with my girlfriends!"
"girlfriends?"
Sammer rolled his eyes. "Just wait until you come to the high-school dude!"

Viraj was rather confused.. He went out with sammer sometime during the summer or satires at jaanvi playing video game. For him, summer was supper slow, every minute was stuck its place. It would not move.

"play with me!" jaanvi suggested. He hesitatie for a minute before joining. Jaanvi handed him one of the controller and observed him in what exactly he was up to. She knew well, viraj won't be able to play such game, he is used to playing more physical and live game then this.
"you don't have to play if you don't know how to play"
"no! I know how to play!" he snaps.
Jaanvis eyes widens instantly. She looked at him in surprise, rather in aww. Did she here it correctly, viraj speaking to her, in- in 3 years!
She came close, sat on her knee, took her long finger and pointed right at his face. Was he real? That's the first expression came in jaanvis head. She wasn't sure what exactly but - but was there any reason to start or say a few words today. Get drank her saliva, still looking at him with confusion.

Viraj observed her long small finger kept poking his cheek, then nose, then forehead. His eyes flowed from one place to another. Very confusing. "will you stop that?"

Jaanvi jerked back. He surly was talking to her, and that ain't a lie!
"you are talking to me..."

"you are talking to me" she stood up in her red poker dot dress, one sock leaning down while another pulled high up. She drank her saliva, it was rather too much shock for a 10 years old girl. She looked here and there, left and right. To be 100% positive he was talking with her. "I ain't lying, I hard you talking to me!"

Viraj looked down, realizing his truth, promising never to speak to this jaanvi. "yes so!"
Jaanvi jumped and came right across, sitting on her knee, resting her palm against his cheek, then forehead, "are you feeling I'll?"
"no!"
Viraj simply replied. Just couldn't understand what exactly she meant.
"why would I be I'll?" viraj replied back.
A wide smile formed on jaanvis face. He broke his long meditation. She stood up, held his hand, and pulled him across the living room, letting everyone know, viraj is actually talking to her.

Viraj just silently observed her, and how instantly everyone started to smile at him, ignoring how hyper jaanvi was. Rano and jaanvis dadi came up to him, patting his cheek.
"I am very proud of you..."

Jaanvi came out of the crowed and pulled him outside, "come we will go outside and play."

The park wasn't that far, only 2 minute walk, and jaanvi knew well all her friends will be there to. And hearing viraj is talking, that would be something beyond special.

Simi and ridzy was already there, chasing one another with scooter. She ran towards them, leaving viraj to stair.

He never really understood girls, or to be precise any of his friends. If he had any! Jaanvi was screwing and shouting as all three girls chased one another around. Jumping and screaming when sammer with his GF walks in. He is 16,. Very old grown up looking fella.

"you stink of cigarette!" viraj told him. Because mr hands smoke, Rano made a restrict rule about not to smoke. Even mr dobrial go along but him self rather to week to stop. "mom said we are not allowed to smoke!"

Sammer looked here and there. He surly have put some perfume on, but gosh this viraj! "common... It's ok. It's cool, you see dad smoking."
Sammers GF , tony, a very beautiful girl, with blond hair, very curvy body, and light blue eyes, came forward and pulled his cheek. "he is so cute"
Viraj moved back a little. Wondering what she exactly meant. He pulled a face and then looked at jaanvi, who was running towards them.
"look it's Sam- and- new girlfriend!" jaanvis two friend came along and all three starts tease "ooo"
Viraj looked at them with more confusion, wondering what they were exactly talking about.
"are you going to prom with my bro?" tony sighed. She looked down, and smiled. She was a very nice girl, maybe one out of his 3 GF through out the year was reasonable.
"are you coming to dinner tonight? My mum is cooking your fab, well that's what Sam told her! And I over heard..."
Tony sighed even more...
Sammer gave jaanvi a glare to shut up and then both walked off.

Viraj flowed jaanvi, wondering what was all that about! He lives his life in so much isolation that new keeps least interested in his surrounding life.

"how do you know her?" viraj asked jaanvi. It was still really weird, that all of a sudden viraj started to talk to her...
"umm..."
"how do you know She is coming round our house?"
Jaanvi looked at him in aww, when he speak, a dimple forms.
"do you know when you speak a dimple forms" she sighed and teased. Ignoring his words. Jaanvi takes her index finger and started to poke his cheek.

please do press the like :)

Originally posted by: zee10

really???πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š
that's great.. i am going to have superb bed time story to night... will read it at night...
superb yaarπŸ‘

:D
next one is up also..
xx
MORE PIYA
Part 3

Rimi & simi came along and started to tease him to until viraj snaps.
"stop it! How did you know?"
"au mama and papa was talking about it!" jaanvi innocently replied.
"why didn't I know anything?"
"because you were in your room, meditating"

Jaanvi giggled along with other girls. Nun of his words were having any effect at all.
Viraj gave another last glare and walked off.

Dinner-

No surprise, tony came around. It was a busy evening, Rano and dadi did not like this at all. But did not disagree to.
Viraj sat next to jaanvi in annoyance, mostly everyone was concentrated in this new girl, even jaanvi, who usally wouldn't shut up talking to him. He staved the carrot on his plate, anticipating for the time to move fast, waiting for it go quicker. He dropped his plate to grab Ramos attention which was successfully for a berief moment but then it went back to its path.

Viraj was super happy when eventually tiny left, he had this weird hatred towards her now. Just not like he was.

Meditation, something viraj was expert in, through out the summer, there wasn't a single day when jaanvi wouldn't leave him alone. Sometime he have this doubt, he perhaps shouldn't have started this conversation. He looked at her then Rano at the dinning table. Jaanvi was so much like her mother. No difference. Actually lucky she wasn't like mr dobrial. He is pretty ugly!

Viraj looked at sammer with questioning eye. He can guess now days as viraj slowly have started to open up. "yes?" summer replied.
"I was wondering how can I leave a family member before they leave me?"
"you are so stupid!" Sam instantly replied.
"look, there is a difference between family and outsider. Like me, I would never leave my family, but I will defiantly change girlfriend. Family is special, and they are not to leave, because they will never leave you, but outsider they will. Like your orphanage. they gave you way to us" viraj silent starred at him. He wasn't sure what this 5 years of high school will bring him, but surly its not going to effect him any how.

Viraj observed jaanvi for while then back to his food, he knew his way, nowadays if he is silent for few minute, Rano, dadi or jaanvi defiantly will come and start her bak bak.

Viraj slowly walked up along the long wooden stair, it looked bigger then normal and was taking him ages. Why there was storm of restlessness inside him? Viraj sadly smiled and looked back at the living room, he was looking at jaanvi for some reason, it was weird, all this year he didn't speak to her once and now , going to school by him self frighten him.

Next day, viraj waited at the bus stop for the school bus with Sam. He left viraj half way, to be with his GF.

"my sister is joining to." tony informed Sam. Looking at viraj. Thinking at least first day they can be together to bring down the restlessness the first year was having.
"I think viraj should go with moly, it will make easy for both of them."
Sam nodes.

moly was very sigh girl, not like jaanvi or jaanvis friend viraj have met, or his class mate like maya.
She came across and stood there next to him, silently, quietly. Viraj did not have friends, or have who refused to go to same school as viraj. Specially after all those painful football game.

He sat next to her restlessly, then went to class restlessly. Mostly all new girls were eying him. He was one of the most handsome looking boy, and to be precise he loved that attention, boys hating him while girl loving him.

Later on that day, when it came to sport, mostly all boys was rather shocked and petrified while girls were falling head over hill.

Surprise enough viraj was back home quick. And that shocked jaanvi. "you are home on time?"
"so..."
"but you were always late when I was with you... Then why are you on time now?"
"because I wanted to!"
"no... Now I understand you used to do that only to irate me!"
"no..."
"yes you were!"
Jaanvi angrily looked at him as he came in and out of the kitchen telling Rano and dadi something. Jaanvi frustratingly came by, staring at him. You are such show off...
"yes?"
"what happen?" Rano wondered.
"mum look, he is early... When I was with him he was never early. Late & late..."
"well that's a good thing that viraj is improving..."

Viraj kept quit, staring from one to another. Looking at them how they all are talking about him. SAMs family thing was still in his mind, but then why he is so scared to open up? That's the question was buzzing in his head without limitation.

"I am going!" viraj informed other, which again surprised Rano and jaanvi. Usually he will be running around, doing something silly to grab there attention. Jaanvi surprisingly looked at him with confusion, twisting her lips, first day in school and this much chance, god knows what will happen after 2 years...

Weeks have passed, then months, viraj with such a demanding attitude, before he was desperate for attention but now, arrogant with attention. He surly was getting allot of attention.

One day jaanvi along with simi and ridzy was walking by the high school. They knew well, it's only a year until there life will be completely devoted to this high school.
"I have noticed viraj have changed so much through our the year"
Jaanvi nodes, wondering how and why exactly.
"he talks allot now days!"
"yes but sometime scary. I know my sister have crash on him" simi replied.
"oh... So does my brother GF" readzy complained.

"yak!" jaanvi retored back. "what's wrong with him?"
"I hare all the boys changes as they go to high school..." simi again added.
"and girls"... Ridzy went along. "more makeup!"

"anyway whatever... Let him be. It's good that he talks..."
"I guss so..."

Another year ran by, without a doubt viraj was a complete changer. Sam have successfully changed from his clothing to deodorant.

Jaanvi stood there stating at him, along with Rano. And dadi. "don't you think you have changed just a little too much!" viraj again ignored jaanvi like she don't exgiest. He came to Rano as usal, spoke to her before walking out.
"oy hello, I am talking to you..." viraj didn't listen instead shut the door on his face.

"MOOOM..." jaanvi screamed.
During all this year many thing have changed, first it was a new viraj with old aim. Attention, he loved attention, and surly all the girls were there to provide him with that.

(i will describe the whole last year of viraj in details and surly there will be no long jump in years until I think I have explained enough for the future track... The real story began :D :))

Viraj gently steps in to the collage. His black brown hair jailed back, white t-shirt with black trouser and shoe. For a 16 years old boy, he looked very older and mature. Viraj lazily looked down, with his light brown eyes then at the teacher with a smile. A clear dimple visible.

Of course it was a rule, no teacher should or not allowed to have crush on there students but this mrs Ashley couldn't control her self. She is 27 years old Maths teacher an every time when viraj walks in her heart beat seems to be on its highest.
"oh- viraj, good morning..."
Mostly all student giggled. It was clearly visible how bad was miss ashley crash was on viraj.
"good morning..." he simply replied. Walking along the chair which surly wasn't big enough for him. A blond girl at the back bench removed her bag to the side, making a space for him. A instant smile came on his face as mostly all the girls were doing that. Now the question was where to sit! Viraj looked at moly, he was least bothered. She was a topper in the Maths department and she surly had no intention to capture this weird viraj in her net. She looked up once then moved her bag to the spare seat so no one can seat.
Viraj walked to her then deliberately questioned "may I?" a clear anger was visible on Molly's face. If she have the chance she would through the bag at his face.

"oh..."
"miss moly, I don't have all day. Please remove your bag!" the teacher managed to knock some brain in Molly's mind. All the girls cursed her from top to bottom. In anger killing her.

Molly was only counting second by second. Wondering when this lesson will finish. The bell couldn't even buzz properly when she stood up and rushed out.

"di... Di... Molly di.." jaanvi was screaming across the hall. Molly stopped in half way. Hearing jaanvi. "what happen? Jaanvi worriedly asked her.
"that viraj, I don't know what he thinks of him self, I just...uggg..." she picks her chandel up, "if I had the chance I would have slapped him with the chandel billions of time."
"per, what have he done?"
"same thing... How to irritate me. Just because I don't give him dam attention like those blond bitch."
Jaanvi looked at her best friend cat, who was pure blond. They both looked at her embarrassingly.
"not all blond I mean. Those idiot girls in my Maths class"

"let it go..." cat comforts.
"can you please help him to understand..." moly begged jaanvi. "I am not interested in him. He broke up with me, I didn't..."

Jaanvi twisted her lips. "if he actually listens to me, then I will na..."

Jaanvi slowly walked off, and headed towards viraj. Looking at cat who also had huge crash on viraj.
"what number is Molly?" cat wondered. Jaanvi gave her a annoying glare. Jaanvi her self couldn't understand how viraj become such a player. A boy who never really bothered about anything els then spot and now he is a famous heart breaker in the town...
"viraj..." jaanvi taps on virajs shoulder. He was so tall compare to her. Wasn't she growing or is just him...
Viraj turns around, she wouldn't refuge what a gorgeous handsome boy he is, but it's just sometime little to much.
"what is it?" his rude manner talk will never disappear with her.
"au- au.." few off his sick friends along with group of girls were staring at her with anger. "au- ... Au" she couldn't speak any more with everyone's eyes. And viraj clearly have noticed that. He holds her hand, and pulls her way from there. She kept looking back, how they were staining at the burning gaze, girls with jealousy.
He came to a quit room, looked at her with anger "what is it?"
"au... Molly..."
"how many time I have told you jaanvi, don't intifear with my life!" he spat the last few words.
"she don't like you any more. Why you annoying her?" she retorts back. "she was so upset..."
"jaanvi! Get out before I scream at you."
"I am not scared of your scream. And you stay way from Molly." she points her finger at him and then walks out, slamming the door. Of course she is not scared, she was never scared of him. They live under same roof, same family since young. She have seen him change so much, somewhere she still doubts about him.

At lunch jaanvi came to Molly, who seems fine. Busy in her study. "did you talk to him..."
"yes but he never listen. I don't know what happen to him... He changed so much. He was never like that."
"all due to your brother. Wish he was never here.."
Jaanvi looked down in shame. Now what she to say, one side is viraj, who is one of her family member an one side her brother, who she loves allot...
"umm..."
"couldn't he see, he is not one of those typical boy! He listens to his family more then anyone els, and it had to be idiot sammer!" Molly snaps her Maths book and walks off...

At the end of the day, jaanvi silently sat at the front of the bus while viraj at the back with his new found GF. She just wonders... Sammer have left for uni otherwise she would have asked him to fix everything. "stupid heart Breaker"
At the end of the day, jaanvi silently sat at the front of the bus while viraj at the back with his new found GF. She just wonders... Sammer have left for uni otherwise she would have asked him to fix everything. "stupid heart Breaker" jaanvi complained.

Molly sat next to jaanvi, who was still lost in the book. "Molly di, I was thinking..."
"yes?"
"why can't we make a plan to fix him? I mean he is not all that b-a-d!" jaanvis word disappeared with Molly's glare. She forcefully smiled, trying her best not to heart her.
"how can you not see bad in him?"
"he was never like that, it's just one or two word usally irritates him, and he will do anything for attention." jaanvi pleadingly looked at her.then back at viraj.

As they slowly walked off together, jaanvi kept looking at viraj, how he managed to change so much. It's not like she haven't hard what sammer used to tell him.

"viraj..."
"yes..." he was busy looking for the key in his pocket, while his phone wouldn't stop beeping.
"au..."
"if this is something about Molly then I don't like her to!"
"no- it's not that..."
"then?"
"why are you like this? You always used to be quit, you barely spoke to me... Then what happen?" viraj spines around, gazing upon jaanvis questioning eyes. He wasn't sure what to say, what to answer...
"why you asking me this?"
"are you doing this only for attention... Then don't..."

Viraj couldn't understand exactly what she meant,, nor his mind wanted to. He walked off, locking the door, silently sat there for a minute or two, trying to read jaanvis eyes. Trying to concentrate... It wasn't long before the beeping of the phone again disturbed him.

At dinner, viraj kept silent, while everyone trying to make him comfort, he always loved his time with family, but like jaanvi pointed out what happens when he steps out of the house.

Jaanvi came and sat next to him, both exchanged a quick glare before eating the diner in silent. Her hair was rigged back in a ponytail, wearing a red simple kurti & viraj with a white shirt. Which also seems to be his favorite color now days. He watched how jaanvi ate her dinner, then observed at other. Wondering what to ask and what to say...

Next morning, viraj slowly opens his eyes, cleaning the odd words of jaanvi from last night. He sat up, rubbing his eyes, wondering what exactly have happen to him last night, usally he is not like that, never, but jaanvi is family, maybe that's why her word is more effective to him then anyone els... But that's not mean he will change.

Viraj rushed up from the bed, quickly taking a cold shower after 1 hour of jaanvi spending in the bathroom, then dressed up. He rushed down, taking a toast from the kitchen and ran out, flowed by jaanvi.
"wait... Wait..." jaanvi shouted from the back. Viraj twisted his neck to the sideways to see her from corner of his eyes running with 4 bags. Very heavy.
"why are you carrying this many bags?"
"umm... One for P.E, one for dance... And one with books and another with lunch. And another for rugby protection." jaanvi twists her lips "that's 5, where is my 5th bag?" she spines around, hoping she have not dropped any. "oh no I left it at home!" jaanvi frowned. She started to panic.
"if I don't take it then those girls will beat me up!" jaanvi panicked even more. Se dropped all the bag on the floor and ran straight towards home again.

Viraj stood there, confused, looking at the 4 bags. "i am going!"
"NO YOU WONT!" she shouts back.

please press the like
& comment