Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
MORE PIYA
Part 4

Viraj ignored her words, he just couldn't leave the bags, he took the bag and walked off. Jaanvi missed the school bus!

As viraj walked in trough the black mettle school gate everyone starred at him. Now it's not something usal for viraj to carry a girls bag. Few of his girlfriend came straight running to him.
"whose bags are this?" viraj looked at the bag, who seems to be least bothered to answer. Nun of there problem, but who would tell viraj that's jealousy.
"why?"
"because I am asking wise bag are they?" one of virajs current GF demanded an answer. He ignored and walked straight to jaanvis locker. Her main bag was there, therefore her keys. He opens the bag, and starts to look for the key.
"why are you opening a girls bag?" few girls group were sailing at him from the far, while his GF annoyingly wouldn't stop asking question.

Viraj opens jaanvis locker and shoves everything in, locking the locker and then shutting it down, putting the key in his bag.
He slowly turns around, very irritated, "you are dumped!" the word wasn't something new, but every time most of the girls forms tear on there eyes.

Break up of viraj spread all over the school like a rocket. But surly it's a very good news for a girl, as viraj was never single even for a minute.

Rano dropped jaanvi. Who is now more worried about where did viraj took her stuff. "mama please call viraj na... I don't even have my phone..."
"he should be in biology class now. Just go and ask..." Rano smile and drive off.

Virajs new GF was no other then his biology class buddy. Who was thrilled and nearly had wary attack, after 3 years of crash he eventually asked her out.

A small voice catches virajs attention. He looks up instantly. It's jaanvi. In-front of him she could kill him with words, but infront of people she is like forbidden to talk. She looked at everyone, they were two years older and looked scary.

The teacher question, she instantly looked at viraj. And everyone moved there gaze from jaanvi to viraj, the GF was already jealousy.

"she is with me sir... Can we go outside and talk?" jaanvi smiled. Lucky she had to say no word. Both walked out.
"where is my stuff?" jaanvi snaps at viraj.
"it's in your locker!"
"key?"
Viraj quickly scans his pocket, then ruses in and looks in his bag, everyone just looked at him in confusion.

He walks out and hands him the key...
"and remember what I have told you yesterday..." viraj plus a face, like he barely cared, it was its not in his head anymore.

Jaanvi silently walked towards her locker, looking here and there. Her locker was surrounded by girls, one of them in tear. Jaanvi silently waked passed...
The girls were shocked when jaanvi opens the locker and takes her stuff out... There mouth fell right open.
"umm... Can you please move!" jaanvi annoyingly told them and walked off.

Viraj did not change, he just couldn't. He have come so far that now it was impossible to change the habit to dump a girl without proper reason.
Jaanvi sat in front of him on the study table at home. Wondering whats wrong with his p-shape brain.

"guess what I am studying.." jaanvi mentioned to viraj.
"what?"
"Romanian orphanage!" viraj instantly looked up with big eyes.
"I am just wondering as you are from there, maybe you can tell me why they have problem with attachment!"
Jaanvi was writing something while viraj just stared at her. Mr Taylor do still visit him, but still incapable to understand why? He is old enough, mature enough, he can do anything he wants.
"I don't know!"
"but you were there until 7! So you must remember something... It's for my project!"
"I don't know anything..."
"ok... I will ask mom, maybe she ought to ... But it would be, see I can use you as my case study. As you have so much problem"
"excuse me" viraj furiously looked at jaanvi, while she smiled in amusement.

Both were like having a gazing competition. Viraj with anger and jaanvi with amusement.

"teacher have told me to use personal case study, I see why you can't be."
"you can Google one. There will be billions." he slammed his door with anger. Making the pen flip twice.
"yes, I can, but I rather use you."
"no you won't!"
"you see I have a year to complete, so take your time."
"what part of no you don't understand..."
"what do you mean by no!"
"YOU ARE NOT USING ME AND THAT'S FINAL!" viraj snaps and stands up instantly. The loud noise brought everyone in. Rano wondered what happen.
Jaanvi with a normal face just sat there silently. Rano guessed it must be jaanvi who was irritating him.
"jaanvi, stop it!"
"I have not done anything!"
"you must have done something, otherwise viraj wouldn't be angry like This..."
"I only said I want to use him as a case study.."

Rano looked at jaanvi in shock. Case study, what is viraj, some parts of experiment? Or some thing that you just can use a person as a case study. "enough... Viraj you go to your room..." viraj gave jaanvi an angry glare before walking off.

"jaanvi... What's wrong with you?"
"what's wrong with you? He came from Romania, I thought it would be the best!"
"no... You don't know anything, and keep to your limit!"

Rano walked out. Frustrate with such behavior. She surly wasn't old enough to understand anything, but viraj, he is so week and sensitive, anything, even a single word can effect him and can lead to great danger.

Rano slowly walks in virajs room. He was lying on the bed, starting at the white ceiling that laid above. There was something very intense bothering him, something, it's not jaanvi fault, it's him perhaps, it's his intense emotion, it's his unknown fear.

"viraj," Rano knocks before walking in. He have never forced anything upon him, knowing his mental conditions, knowing how one can influence him in immensely...

"viraj," Rano knocks before walking in. He have never forced anything upon him, knowing his mental conditions, knowing how one can influence him in immensely...

"can I come in?" Rano slowly whispered, wondering how and what to release from between her lips that won't heart him again.
"yes, viraj silently replied, with pain in his eyes. Or rather confusion. He have never thought his own family member would brought such thing up, let alone talk about it.
"I know jaanvis words have heart you, but you have to remember she is young, she don't understand like you and I do" Rano sat next to him, trying to comfort the pain that was within. Pain should never be suppressed. And suppressing since the day you were threshed with, that don't even come in consideration.
"am I just a case study?" viraj looked up with ready eye at Rano. That's the first time she have experience a small tear on his eyes. So much pain, so In depth of every emotion that surly couldn't be explained. "I always question my self. I doubt my self" his shaky lips wondered how to put his feeling in to words. It always have been like that, trying to put words to his feeling. But before that could happen, it requires understanding. Which viraj did not posses. "I don't understand anything.." he looked at Rano and questioned again. Rather demanding an answer. "what does it mean?"

Rano looked at him with pain, she couldn't understand what that pain was, but she surly could feel the torment that was inside him.

"just relax, don't think about it. I know you won't share, but somewhere I know the reason, an I know why it's effecting you but you are not old enough to understand..."

Viraj looked down, other side of his bed, gazing out through the window. The cold air from the outside was bashing against the window, and the warmness inside started to form a mist. Rano slowly left, it required time, anything requires time.. But for viraj, allot of time.

Next morning, viraj didn't utter a word, instead he silently walked in front of jaanvi. He could sense her eyes, gazing at him like any other girl. But she with question. He looked at her from corner of his eyes. Er lips were shivering, hesitating to ask question then closed her lips again.

"oh..."
"don't talk to me!" viraj snapped with the whisper of jaanvis voice. She jumped and stepped back a little, but within matter of few second she gained the courage back and stood there. And moved forward.
"I am not here to leave! And I will talk to you" jaanvi angrily replied. "your words don't have any effect on me."
"I don't want to talk to you" viraj with equal anger replied back.

Both stood there, gazing at one another eyes for few minute before there prospective friends came and rushed them way. It was rather a odd situation, viraj with red eyes looking at jaanvi, while jaanvi, with simple eyes, no anger, no hatred, rather a smile on her eyes looked back at him.

Viraj couldn't concentrate on his surrounding, nor his newly found girlfriend. does he even know her name? With every passing second, his ears were becoming expert to ignore the nonsense around him, gazing at jaanvi with agony. Her face reminded of him about the last night incident , and most irritating thing was he wasn't sure how exactly he should react to this.

Jaanvi was the first one to leave the school bus, flowed by others. Viraj was in the middle, still he observed where exactly she went. Virajs GF wasn't in exact happy mood about all this.

Jaanvi sat on her bench for a while with her project and big question mark on the project file. She had virajs photo, collection of photos, flicking them.
"what are you doing?" simi came along, looked at jaanvi. Who was in deep thought.
"I am wondering what shall I use viraj or not." viraj wasn't far, he was only few step way with his girlfriends. Jaanvi did not buzz her eyes from him, even for a fraction of second. Staring, if any one didn't know jaanvi, they would defiantly suggest she have crash on him. "it's not a lie, is it?"
Jaanvi twists her lips. She always was mature then her age. maybe not in appearance of her face, she still looked 14, nearly 15. But her knowledge that's special.
"have you grown jaanvi?" Rimi wondered.
"hmm... Why?"
"your dress look short and you boobyyy..." they all teased jaanvi. But she barely cared. She gave a tiny of smile.
"well done girls, it's time to grow up and take your own decision." only jaanvi knew what she meant. Viraj kept looking at jaanvi now and then, knowing the fact what exactly she was probably thinking.

"mama, will be taking me and viraj to shopping today. She was thinking the same."
"ooo... Can I come. I can make my cousins jealousy that I went shopping with viraj" ridzy giggled.
Jaanvi was starting at viraj, who was exactly at the same place as ridzys head. She looks at viraj then with a blink at ridzy.
"sorry, it's a personal family thing. Outsider is not welcome!"
Jaanvi stood up and packed her books along with all virajs details that she stole from Ranos draw. Well photocopy so no one would suspect. Jaanvi looked at viraj once again then walked off to the car park.

Viraj looked at his watch, it was nearly end of the day. He stopped in middle of everything and flowed jaanvi. Which again his little GF group found rather irritating.

Jaanvi opens the back door, knowing viraj, god knows what will he do if she sits at the front. Which she always hated him for all those nonsense thing in past he used to do.

Virajs GF came running flowed by ridzy and simi. Jaanvi pulled a face. She didn't like this girl either who was looking at jaanvi with killing eyes.
"viraj do you have to go?" she moaned and complained. Rano smiled at her, who was embarrassed and equally confused about what to say.
"we just going shopping, if you want" Rano couldn't finish. Viraj intrudes.
"sorry, it's a family thing, outsider is not welcome!" viraj was so blunt, and he didn't even bother waiting for his so called gfs reaction. All he want was attention, and refusing before it actually arives anywhere. He pressed the switch at the side, which pushed the long black window up.

Simi and ridzy stood there with mouth open... "sauches... They think the same!"

Viraj tiled his head to the side a little, pushing his eye brow up and looked at jaanvi, then at the front again... Rano drive off. Jaanvi looked at virajs GF with one of the most evil look.

"you should have let her come." Rano suggested. Viraj kept quit for while then answered...
"I don't like her..." he snaps out and looking at jaanvi who was smiling.

( please press the like and comment)😳

BadGirlKiss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
there :D
liked all hehe
love-water thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
flowed badgirl 
:D
thank you so much you all..
i will update soon :D
xxx
-LOVE-Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
we are waiting for new parts :)
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wowww awsm dear loved it a lot
do PM me when u update more
thank you all so much

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Reserved!

Thanks so much for the PM! I promise I'll be back soon to unreserve :)

*Edit*

Wow, really interesting start you have here :) Do continue soon! Can't wait to read the next update!

Cheers!
Naina
Edited by Naina2127 - 12 years ago
i love you for that thank you so much
xxx
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Omg omg.. The 1st FF on RajVi.. Wow wow
im loving dis.. Pleej pm me when u update next.
Its such a cute FF.