Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha khan thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
ammo darling can made an avator for me yaar i have the anu siggy but i need an avator of anu can u do it 😭
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
btw people have u seen he episode of pkp when cezanne comes there.He was asked the most embarassed moment of his life and god tht was too funny 😆 He said tht once he was in a swimming competition,and the when he dive in the pool,he was on the side and his costume was on the other side 😆 😆 😆 tht really is so embarassing.haina?

amna
maha khan thumbnail
haan n i know a moment jab satr privaar ka song shoot ho raha tha aur woh prerna n om n parvati was shooting in a couple form or us ki dhooti main aag lag gayi thi n he was running n screaming all over the sets 😆
maha khan thumbnail

thanx alot ammo yehi to baat hai aapki jis per hum martay hain😳
amna malik thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha khan

haan n i know a moment jab satr privaar ka song shoot ho raha tha aur woh prerna n om n parvati was shooting in a couple form or us ki dhooti main aag lag gayi thi n he was running n screaming all over the sets 😆

tht wasn't spa promo,tht was something else.But poor cezzu.DHoti main aag😆😆

amna malik thumbnail

thanx alot ammo yehi to baat hai aapki jis per hum martay hain😳

jaani hum aapko kabhi amrne nahin denge

mariam 4 u thumbnail

Originally posted by: amna malik

Alright wohooooooooooooo people,u all r IN,in this club.Now start some rocking discussion

yaar i don't know how to make a sigg

mere siggy to madiha ne banaye the

mariam 4 u thumbnail

Originally posted by: mariam 4 u

yaar i don't know how to make a sigg

mere siggy to madiha ne banaye the

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww new siggy ban gaye

ab mein amna ko thanks nahin kahon gi bcoz no thanks and no sorry between cezanne fan

am i right

aneesha_candy thumbnail

lolz😆

aneesha_candy thumbnail

Originally posted by: amna malik

btw people have u seen he episode of pkp when cezanne comes there.He was asked the most embarassed moment of his life and god tht was too funny 😆 He said tht once he was in a swimming competition,and the when he dive in the pool,he was on the side and his costume was on the other side 😆 😆 😆 tht really is so embarassing.haina?

amna

It's so funny😆😆😆