Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitya_b thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hi frens dat was nt SPA song actually it was promo shoot for wshing Diwali............later they called off d shoot...... Edited by nitya_b - 18 years ago
coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i absolutely loved cezzu's PKP interview. He's soooo down to earth! ... it was so cute, the way he said, "haan bilkul, mujhu khana pakana bhi ata hai, marshall art bhi ata hai (aapko protect karunga 😳 )
he's just sooo adorable!
coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i wish he comes in other serials too though. we just see him as Anurag, now, i feel that he's tagged to that recognition.
i wonder why to said no to the role of Kunal in "Kya hoga nimmo ka" ..... its such a good role, soo much different than Anurag basu. he would have been able to show his versatility. Ejaz is doing it soo well.

waise bhi, his character is slowly being given less importance in kzk. aur dheere dheere, they're trying to detoriate it! (him saying un-Anurag-like stuff about Mutki)... and with the new generation, he's losing his screen space.
i just want to see more of him. if not in kzk, then in something else!
~*Ria*~ thumbnail

Cute=Cezzu   

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolfire

i absolutely loved cezzu's PKP interview. He's soooo down to earth! ... it was so cute, the way he said, "haan bilkul, mujhu khana pakana bhi ata hai, marshall art bhi ata hai (aapko protect karunga 😳 )
he's just sooo adorable!

This is what made me his fan!! 😆😆😆

Amna great job!!👏👏👏
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mariam 4 u

yaar i don't know how to make a sigg

mere siggy to madiha ne banaye the

koi baat nahin jaanu,main kis din kaam ayoongi.Kabhi sig chahiye ho to mujhe kehdena.BTW welcome here ma'am

amna malik thumbnail

Originally posted by: mariam 4 u

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww new siggy ban gaye

ab mein amna ko thanks nahin kahon gi bcoz no thanks and no sorry between cezanne fan

am i right

more than cezanne fan,"FRIENDS"

amna malik thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitya_b

hi frens dat was nt SPA song actually it was promo shoot for wshing Diwali............later they called off d shoot......

oh ya,tht was a promo.Maha i told u na spa nahin tha

amna malik thumbnail

he's just sooo adorable!

actually he is a sweet ehart in real life.A very down to earth person,full of life and quite funny actually.He was really funny in kjss.When he said "isne apna dil bajaj ko dediya hai"😆

amna malik thumbnail

yaar u r right but i don't want him to leave kzk.But he should do other serials.He was good in hum 2 hainna as well.Once he wore green shirt in it,he was looking sooooooooooo handsome yaar

i wish he comes in other serials too though. we just see him as Anurag, now, i feel that he's tagged to that recognition.
i wonder why to said no to the role of Kunal in "Kya hoga nimmo ka" ..... its such a good role, soo much different than Anurag basu. he would have been able to show his versatility. Ejaz is doing it soo well.

waise bhi, his character is slowly being given less importance in kzk. aur dheere dheere, they're trying to detoriate it! (him saying un-Anurag-like stuff about Mutki)... and with the new generation, he's losing his screen space.
i just want to see more of him. if not in kzk, then in something else!