»-(¯`v´¯)»Cêzåññê Khåñ Fåñ C£üb»-(¯`v´¯)»

amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

Cezanne Khan. The hottest looking guy on the Idiot Box, he debuted in Hasratein - the superhit serial of the 90s. Bit roles in Dushman and Palchchin followed. He could have been easily forgotten had he not landed a role in Ekta Kapoor's Kalirein. So impressed was the Queen of Soaps by his performance that she offered him the lead role in Kasautii Zindgaii Kay.

Rumor mongers have it that people who hadn't seen him and just heard his name mistook him for Hrithik Roshan's wife Suzanne Khan. But today, there's no identity crisis. His face is everywhere - on hoardings, at bus stops, railway platforms and also on car stickers.

Cezanne finished his B Com and was supposed to join NMIMS (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies) for MBA. But as luck would have it, he was offered a film. He had to make a choice between the two - MBA or film and opted for the latter. But even though television has become his bread and butter, the thought of joining the glitter of Bollywood did not leave him. After all, this might be the opportunity to use his two years of theatre during his college days. Acting thus comes naturally to him.

Anubhav Sinha offered him Hasratein and he took it up. And soon after, he got Neena Gupta's Palcchin and Balaji's Kalirein. Meanwhile he did a bit of acting in B.R.Films' serial Dushman. During those days, Ekta Kapoor was doing the auditions for Kasautii Zindagi Kay. The rest, as they say, is history.

Cezanne believes that his biggest teacher on the sets is Dipak Kazir. Dipak helps him out if he does not get the shot it right. They have a great understanding with each other. Dipak helps Cezanne get into the mood of the scene, tells him about stresses in dialogues, and Cezanne believes that has really been a force behind his forceful performance in the serial. Help also comes in handy from Ravindra Gautam - the director. To him, memorizing his lines is not too difficult, given his background in theatre. But as soon as a scene is over, he rushes to the monitor to observe each and every movement. If something nags him, he clarifies with the director. Cezanne does not get into the next scene until he is satisfied with his previous one.

His dedication and his looks have fetched him accolades. In 2002, he won 'Most Poular TV Actor' in ITA and the 'Best TV Male Personality'.His favorite artists - Smriti Malhotra Irani, Dipak Kazir, and Urvashi are his favorite television actors. In the film industry, Sanjeev Kumar is his all-time favourite. Amongst the younger crop, Akshaye Khana and Kajol.

As far as the romantic scenes with Shweta Tiwari - the lead in Kasautii Zindagii Kay - are concerned, Cezanne is quite comfortable with it. No problems, as he is wont to say. And how he deals with the adulation of his fans of the opposite sex. It is flattering at times to him, but then some of them just go overboard. In which case, ignorance is bliss! One of his fans' friends called him up to tell him that she had slashed her wrists because he 'refused' to entertain her overtures.

So what kind of a lover is he? Cezanne terms himself as an honest man, but possesive in love. And ladies hold your breath. Because Cezanne is single, and "ready to mingle". So women, here's a tip - be truthful, or face disdain at the hands of Adonis of the small screen!

Name: Cezanne Khan

Mother: Tasnim Khan

Father:Rais Khan

Brother: Sohail Khan

Height: Aproximately 5 9"

D.O.B: 28 December

Fav dish: Chicken Tandoori

Fav movie: DDLJ

Nick name: Fanz calls him "cezzu"

Serials: Kasauti Zindagi Ki, Hasratein, Dushman, Palchin, Hum do hainna, Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeeqat

Some Pix

[

LOGOS

GRAPHIC LOGOS

Cezanne Picture Gallery

Cezanne Video Gallery

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amna malik thumbnail
Hello people welcome to the official fan club of the king khan of small screen,Cezanne Khan.Now lets see who'll be the first one to join the club.COM'ON CEZZU FANZ,ROCK THIS CLUB

amna
aneesha_candy thumbnail
hey amna add me!!!!!!!!! am his biggest fan 😊
nitya_b thumbnail
THANXXXXXXXXXXXX A LOTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!
I AM DIE HEART FAN AND FROM NW I AM JOINING HIS FAN CLUB.........As i am new to this forum can u plz tell me hw'll i join his club?????????
maha khan thumbnail
aman u know me na add me ok bcoz after u i m his biggest fan thanx for making such a rocking fan club of the rocking khan 👏   👏
coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
kudos to your hard work Amna! 👏 👏 👏 great thread!!!

as far as being a Cezzane fan is concerned, COUNT ME IN!!! 😃
cutesara thumbnail
ok amna im also cezanne biggest fan so plz add me & u did a good job 👏
miss unknown thumbnail
hey this is extremely rocking! thanks a ton. plzzzzzzzz count me in 2. i love cezanne like hell 😊
amna malik thumbnail
Alright wohooooooooooooo people,u all r IN,in this club.Now start some rocking discussion
amna malik thumbnail
Btw people put one of those logos or graphic logos in ur siggy to show tht ur a cezzu fan.Okies 😊