UV - Komz- Unnzie : Please Stop It.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

UV 'Komz- Unnzie : Please Stop It.

Hi there,

Can I say that my first instinct was to actually slap Maanyata after today's episode? And then, ask the creatives of this show that how many chawl people do they actually know here in Mumbai? Who has told them that people staying in chawls are uncultured to this extent? They are normal people like you and me and they don't go wild on dining tables , and they definitely don't make clothes out of curtains.I know enough people living in chawls to tell you that what you are portraying Maanyata as is a BARBARIAN ( look up google since your knowledge of even the living world is as constipated as Aakash, Bhootni and Sicky's characterizations).😡

Coming to UV-Komz ' Unnzie.

Look, I know these three people side with Maanyata for their own reasons. Komzie is a sentimental , emotionally driven mother , so she is still under the maternal drug , drowning in the love of her daughter. But a mother's responsibility is also to shape her child into a civilized cultured adult. Brijraj is not totally wrong in blaming Komz for being too lenient with Maanyata. Don't just shed tears of love ' take hold of your daughter's life . Your child needs a reality check. GIVE IT TO HER.

Unnati  adores Maanyata and bonds with her because she sees the transparent beautiful human being behind the wild animal. That is supercool. But when your friends are at fault , you CORRECT them. You don't let everything pass under the veil of friendship.  You show them the light and stop them from making a fool of themselves. What was Unnati thinking? Didn't she know that the whole 'baithak' ( as it is called in the royal lingo ) will go berserk seeing Maanyata in that attire? You have to drill things into Maanyata , so please don't be bought off by her simplicity and her immaturity. Your friend is not cute. She is  immature and living in a bubble of ignorance which doesn't even exist. You are supposed to be sensible Unnzie.

UV! Look, we are not even clear why he does what he does. Maybe he sides with Maanyata because she is the power card and his future wife queen. But what we do know is that UV is enamoured and awe struck by her raw energy and her crass purity. Fair enough. But UV, UV, UV. Don't support her when she is this wrong!  Fine, you try to cover up her faults and save her from humiliation , but you have to understand that even if this little monster marries you and goes on to become your queen, she has to be a RESPONSIBLE QUEEN who commands respect and honour! It will not come to a foul mouthed girl who rips curtains to make clothes.  You may or may not fall in love with this version of Maanyata , but what life and destiny need is definitely not this Maanyata.  So, please , shut up for a while and stop shielding her. If Jaanwar gets away with everything because she is a cocky biatch , your darling fiance gets saved all the time because you, Unnati and Komal stand as her line of defence.

Phew! I felt the worst for DS. She felt so humiliated and hurt because of Maanyata . Don't the creatives realize that its not funny anymore and that Maanyata is not an unruly 13 year old who has been brought up in a jungle! She is a freakin' 20 year old grown up woman and her foster father definitely doesn't look like a caveman to me. So, get REALISTIC.

Lastly, three things.

1.        UV is sensitive. Who says he isn't? Komal's sensitive side gets to him. The only person to console Komz when they all were laughing  on Maanyata's jungleepann , was UV.

2.      Brijraj doesn't hate Maanyata. But he needs a reason to see his daughter in Maanyata. A little effort from Maanyata and a little effort from Brijraj can bring them close.

3.      Aakash and gang just don't look a part of the show anymore.

P.S- Just to help you a little more, writers. Why don't you do a little homework on ROYALS. There are no COMMON ROOMS in palaces. There are just 'baithaks' and 'SITTING ROOMS'. Thodi si mehnat to kar liya karo yaar. Daily show hai , roz paise chhaap rahe ho, har ek episode pe. To kya bakwaas bhi chipkaaoge viewers pe?

Toodles darlings!😉

Love and luck always,❤️

GOD bless everyone. 🤗

Edited by PinkChocolate - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moodie.foodie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hey PinkChocolate...i rem reading ur posts on IPK forum initially and loved them...and no difference here...😊

DITTO ur post! they completely butchered manyata's character today...i mean, why-oh-why do they have to go so OTT with her rawness?? agreed, she's a jungli billi,...but dont take it so literally CVs...give her some human traits!! she's not mentally deranged u know...stitching clothes by ripping off curtains, wot sorta sane person does that?? 

and agree abt ur point Komal being too lost in her motherly love...she needs to step up and take charge...hopefully, the precap is towards that only...

as for UV - well m new to the show but have caught up on all his scenes (the channel i subscribed to seems to be another Udayveer fan)..but he still remains a mystery to me...except today in the family scene...i finally saw some LIGHT,...when everyone was taking shots at Manyata (b4 her entry into the convo) i saw a restrained smile on his face...suggesting how he wasnt too comfortable with every1 ripping apart manyata...so i think somewhere (beyond his political reasons) he genuinely does like her for who she is (again, ignoring the animal-like drama that happened later on, cuz it was so out of character)..and that was nice...gives us more hope for ManVeer!! 😳

and ya lastly, dun want anymore akash-monia scene...they make me doze off - Zzz! so pls CVs spare us..hope DS' grounded manyata for real...so we can avoid that akash-monia scene 😉

again, loved ur post PinkChocolate...look forward to more 🤗

Cheers, Shilpi
Edited by sizzpepps - 12 years ago
matreyee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i totally agree with you the way they depict manyata is really weird...she is getting dumber by the day!!!!...i still like the way UV defended her..it was kind of cute lol
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
res.

and I want to slap Moniya too and leave my hard five fingers mark on her cheek like this

so that everytime she look in the mirror she will remember why and how it got there in the first place and may stop acting foolish.

god her stupidity is killing me and I have had enough of it.

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
you are absolutely right👏,monia,N SHE STILL IS MONIA,is bordering on insanity,immaturity and VANDALISM,are 😕cvs kitna paka chuke ho,ab to kuch different dikhao,kitna khichoge elastic rubberband ki tarah,boriat se mar jayenge viewers😭.How long will they pull this off,this disgusting attitude of monia's gets on my nerves,i did'nt feel lyk watching 2day AT ALL,but could'nt help myself,n saw in BITS N PIECES🤢
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

P.S- Just to help you a little more, writers. Why don't you do a little homework on ROYALS. There are no COMMON ROOMS in palaces. There are just 'baithaks' and 'SITTING ROOMS'. Thodi se mehnat to kar liya karo yaar. Daily show hai , roz paise chhaap rahe ho, har ek episode pe. To kya bakwaas bhi chipkaaoge viewers pe?

Same here. thank you so much for writing it out. 
Agree with you on all points. Chawl is not UNCIVILIZED as they are showing here. 

And seriously it is unreasonable how the story writers are writing up. Yaar logically socho to possible hi nahin. Yaar moniya tailor thi ? yeh kaise ho gaya. Ek jagah woh dhang se nahin rahi, silai seekh li ????

And yesterday I was watching all the episodes so that I know the story in entirity. yaar royal house/palace whatever, wahan pe PLASTIC ka First aid box, PLASTIC ka letter tray...mean no livery, no grandeur ? if your budget does not allow royal sets, then why take up the royal story and make it indoor drama ? Atleast outdoor scenes karo so that woh plastic ki cheezein to nah dhike!! Forget royal class, these people are not even capable of showing the CLASS of the RICH people!!!!!!

yesterday in one of my other post, I had written that where did Manyata get the sewing machine from ? And didn't the servants object ? I was watching the episode today...God! what are they showing ? Yaar ek ROYAL CODE OF CONDUCT hota hai and usme to the ROYAL WORKING STAFF has its own  protocol. They have every right to object to idioctic crass demands that are against the royal living standard. The servants will have to report to their head housekeeper before taking any action.. don't they know that in royal households more than the parents, the ayas (who are working class) nurture kids and it is them who instil all class upbringing in them ?
Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: matreyee

i totally agree with you the way they depict manyata is really weird...she is getting dumber by the day!!!!...i still like the way UV defended her..it was kind of cute lol

Thank you, Matz. See, my problem is that the writers need to understand that there is a difference between being cute and being annoying and disrespectful. Maanyata is not a child. Yeah, its adorable how UV defends her everywhere. Its like , he is her shield, whether he is aware or not. Lekin yahi laadh pyaar use bigaad raha hai. 😆
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Angel

res.

and I want to slap Moniya too and leave my hard five fingers mark on her cheek like this

so that everytime she look in the mirror she will remember why and how it got there in the first place and may stop acting foolish.

god her stupidity is killing me and I have had enough of it.

Thanks Angie and slap her twice. 😡😆...this is RETARDED IMMATURITY. UV must be deeply in love with her and that is why he finds all her immature crap CUTE. I wish DS had actually slapped her. Gah! 
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Komal as a mother you love Manyata we understand it but that doesn't mean you support her when she is wrong. Brijraj might be rude arrogant it will take time for him to accept Manyata but she needs to mend her ways as well. The effort has to be put from both the end.

Unnati as a friend you duty is to correct your friend when she is wrong show her right path. You know people outside have gathered talking about how nicely Manyata behaves and here she rips off curtain makes clothes you allow her to walk out in that attire. You like her simplicity, honestly that's fine but you need to tell her to stop making a fool of herself everytime.

Uday you are drawn to Manyata by her raw attitude or bcoz she has power card but you don't need to support her when she is wrong. Stop acting like a shield for her every time she is surrounded by people questioned about her behaviour. Tomorrow she has to marry you rule the kingdom become Queen. She needs to understand her duties responsibilities as a Queen which demands command, respect and honour.

DS was humiliated hurt. The way Manyata is behaving is not funny or cute. You are 18 years old adult. Even kids behave better than the way Manyata is doing right now. Manyata was telling J when she destroyed her stuffs that they are just things for you don't see feelings behind them and next thing she does goes makes clothes out of curtains ripping them into pieces. It's not that DS or others had attachment with curtains but it's about behaving like a civilized person.
Edited by *Shruti* - 12 years ago
ChocolateQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I totally agree with you...Whatever you wrote above...I also felt like slapping Manyeta...she is really getting on my nerves...she needs to learn how to respect older people exspecially with her MOM,DAD and DADISA...the way she behaved today...i was totally shocked and dissappointed...Dadisa's punishment for Manyeta is totally  right...otherwise Manyeta will never learn how to Behave like a PRINCESS and a 'GIRL'..and i just loved the way Uday was supporting Manyeta😊