Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hubze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Though I am with all of you who hated manya today... Seriously dude that was over the top 😡... BUT I wana clear one thing to all of you that they are not portraying a chawl girl here... She is not like an ordinary chawl girl this is the way she'z brought up... It'z morali'z fault he kept her traveling from one place to another, made her leave her studies, hide her from the world and the list goes on that why she got confused which turned into rebelliousness ... Basically she just can take orders and can go to any extent for it'z denial...😊  l     
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Thank you for replying, everyone. Shrishti and Sony need to use their brains and that is all i can say at the moment. Please be HONEST with your work. And I suggest you chalk out your 6 month story graph first instead of running from episode to episode. And if the writers are busy , hire more people. But don't ruin your protagonist and characters like this. 

Love and luck always,❤️
GOD bless everyone. 🤗
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

PinkChocolate you have an amazing post here with very valid points.

I went through majority of replies here and have to say I do agree with most of them.

Honestly I have not been able to catch on yesterday's episode but knowing the portrayal and the warped minds of the creatives I have to say that I can visualise what the episode may have been and thus now not wanting to watch it.

Dear Creative your such antics will push away viewers which mean no more chhaapoing notes. Take care of the story and the characters or just shut shop. 

Sincere request please don't mock our intellect and the improvise on your perceptions of the reality. Instead do a reality check.

What is being shown by you cannot be excused even under the name of creative liberty.

I say this confidently cause I consider myself lucky to have seen both sides which are portrayed here in this serial. One - Royals and their household and Chawl life.

My father being a close confidante of royal families from Gujarat and Maharashtra, we have seen how they are and behave.

As for the Chawl lifestyle, my mother lived the 28 years of her life in a chawl. I too often visit my uncle who still lives in a chawl (despite owning a spawling 3 bedroom aprarment cause he likes staying there for the people ) and just a day before I was at one visiting my college friends. So I have seen this life too.

Except few chawls in majority of chawl people belong to middle and lower middle class families. If you pay a visit to some you will notice these dainty humble looking houses also have the best gadgets like LCD TVs and air conditioners. So all are not poor as you show them. And if you argue  that it is a jopadpatti chawl, they too are not this bad where girls walk around in clothes the ways shown in your serial.

As for the chawl culture, yes there are unruly at times like when there is an argument over basic necessities like water which has suddenly become scarce. (point made by Maanyata) but then that is fight for survival. And anyways when fights happen they are always dirty regardless your income status or place you stay.

Chawl people are extremely cultured and warm. Since they live in close quarters with many more people, they know how to respect one's space more.

If you can't stress yourself for taking this reality check then please check a few relevant episodes of other serials (especially some Marathi serials) you will know the chawl culture a bit better.

I would completely agree with PinkChocolate. Maanyata's mother needs to hold of her daughter's life and give her a reality check. Yes, she is princess. And even if she wasn't no mother would let her daughter be so.

Also people like Akash, and the other two girls (i fail to recollect the actual names, this shows what importance these characters have in your viewer's eyes. PinkChocolate you put it most appropriately.) should be the first one's to reprimand Maanyata cause she is bringing a bad name to their upbringing as a whole.

As for Unnati, I was thoroughly disappointed with her. (I somehow watch this serial for this character more than Maanyata). If she considers Maanyata her friend she would have shown her the right path. And even otherwise, cause she is the to be wife of his brother. There is a big difference in being cute and being responsible. She needs to teach Maanyata her responsibility. Not a princess, not as her brother's to be wife but as a person.

I know some will pounce on me. But UV may be sensitive and all and he is to an extent. But his actions only translate into his just wanting to marry Maanyata for she is the to be queen. At times, it seems he cares less if she not cultured, responsible and thus respected as a queen. He actually should be in politics like JayNandini says.

I feel bad for both DS and Brijraj most because they are most helpless here. There is no one who is supporting their cause.

All in all please do some homework children before you churn out your story or we would need to send it packing into the waste bin soon.

I am extremely sorry for the late reply and PinkChocolate you are indeed dong a fantastic job here too. You got me addicted to SR and now you have me fixed to this serial.

Edited by DJ.. - 12 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
PINKS!!!!🤗

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE your post. You mirrored my sentiments to the T!

I think I'm reaching that point where you were a few weeks back about quitting. This week was a major bore for moi. I'm utterly fed up with Monu and her ways. There is a limit to how annoying the central character is and I have officially reached that threshold with the utter blabbering on and on on the dining table and then the guest room or sitting area.

I know she's middle class or maybe lower, but no one misbehaves that poorly. She needs to learn proper etiquette and ASAP! Her acceptance of her destiny needs to happen so her transformation can finally occur. I wanna see her change the manipulative ways and create change instead of playing around with cockroaches, irritating her younger sis, seeking comfort through Unnu's words, and making clothes from curtains.--This last scene was so cute in Enchanted if only Monu was little bit more like Amy Adams when it comes to cute and adorable and poise!

Akash scenes are sleep worthy--must go immediately. Hell he must go. What was the casting director thinking putting such an actor for in a loud, colorful, more youth-centric drama when the actor is so quiet, bland, and blah!

Unnu needs to teach her the ways. She's the only one that can get through to her. Right now, Unnu and UV seem way too amused to give a damn, but I strongly belief Unnu will come to the rescue. 

I agree with what you said about Unnu, Komal, and UV--they are her saviors so they help her too. Instead of shielding her--change her. Make her an adult b/c this was not the Monu they gave us in week 1-2 b/c that Monu I liked. Yeah she was a bit ill-mannered but she wasn't annoyingly rude. 

WRITERS!😡

Lastly, the 3 final points: ME TOTALLY AGREES! I'm more on Brij's side more than the other side. If the family is changing for her then she should change a bit too. And at this point if she wants to run away then I say go for it, b/c the story is begininning to drag. As for Akash and the 2 Stoogesses--DONE! They need to move on from Monu and get their own story or Disappear, Disappear, Disappear!😆