Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anamika968 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Love your point of view... and totally agree... it's high time that they spice up things  a bit... :)))

Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
tell me about it!!
we all thought that after the jewelry incident, Moniya will start acting like Manyata and be more sensitive but guess we were totally wrong๐Ÿ˜” 
I feel so bad for Komal and DS. If not for anybody else, Moniya should see the longings in their eyes and accept them! these two are who accept Moniya even for the way she is right now...so shouldn't she be at least little more appreciative and sensitive towards them and try to change her manners somehow? I hope she really changes herself in terms of her manners and behaviors. Tomorrow's episode seems disappointing as per the precap๐Ÿ˜”..khudko badalne ki koshish karne ki toh naam hi nahi lerahi hain Monia!! ufff!! i guess we still have to wait longer! or I am hoping she will change a lot by the time she comes out of her room as per DS's punishment !

P.S I really hope that she doesn't forget Murari...I mean I agree what he did was wrong..whatever happened to him was very sad but Manyata wasn't at fault..but all said and done I want Manyata to remember him and eventually forgive him as well because that guy loves her beyond his life...she is everything for Murari

btw awesome post PC๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
moonstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think it was a great episode!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘full of drama and comedy. ๐Ÿ˜†some of what manyata said made sense too about poverty and not spending too much. As for the others sideing with her - well its not a crime, she isn't evil and its not like manyata will act like this every day.

It hasn't been long that manyata moved into the palace...give her time and she will develop, which is probably why unnati didn't tell her to change. there is no point in changing manyata so quickly as who wants to see a perfect princess? we're here for the journey when theings become perfect the show will become boring!

You can't forget this is fiction so they have to dramatise things all the time.  Curtains scene is actually stolen from 'enchanted' when the princess from the animated world creates clothes for herself using the real world people's curtains - its just to prove her  innocence and show how ingenious she is. in that film its super cute and funny as the princess makes a fabulous gown with the help of animals.

you can't expect this show to have a lot of realism - well not in any indian drama - let alone this one...afterall shouldn't manyata still be crying and upset over her lost father and the realisation that he kidnapped her?

Shouldn't she be more depressed and quite? Shouldn't she try to speak to her father again and remember more of him than Akash?

The show wouldn't be so colourful and light hearted then!

I think today was needed - as it made manyata finally get a telling off from rajmata so it will slowly help her to start making changes in her behaviour and attitude.

all in all loved it, and loved the fact that UV and her mum looked unsettled at the fact that manyata was in trouble. 

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Gosh I just missed the episode and now I feel Good I missed it becuase frankly speaking I cant see Manyata making a fool of herself on a daily basis in this manner ..CVs need to realise that Manyata is not a spoilt kid ...yes her upbringing is different but she needs to behave like an adult at least in front of the elders ..

Also both UV and Unnati should guide Manyata in proper direction rather than supporting her wrong behaviour ๐Ÿค”

Need to watch the epi before I further comment on it ..
Hats off to the CVs for awesome dialogues!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ The great lines that Manyata gets to say along with UdayVeer and Vijay kind of shield the meaningless antics of Manyata for me!

M is outspoken, rude, immature, stubborn, insensitive but certain things that she points out do make sense! Like the amount of food that gets wasted in the place, not knowing the value of things as everything is provided at the snap of a finger, the reply she gave to Jai if one week old guest can threaten Jai's position in the house that says a lot of abt her importance in the family...these are few things that amused me abt M!

Having said that her over the top antics just ruins her character for me... stitching clothes for herself out of curtains was the limit! ๐Ÿ˜ณ as other members pointed out it was ripped off from 'enchanted' movie but there the circumstances were very different it was hilarious here it was embarrassing! 
What was even more shocking was Unnati keeping quite over this matter. I expected her to atleast advice M that nobody absolutely no one not even ppl living below poverty wear clothes made of curtains!

M was ok till the breakfast scene after that she went cuckooo๐Ÿคก with her tailoring / stitching spree! I failed to understand her reason for not wanting to wear clothes purchased by Unnati! If that is self pride then why humiliate oneself with curtain fashion!

Birj is a tough dad, i liked his reactions at the breakfast table๐Ÿ˜‰ Every time he tries to be calm with M her behavior reaches new lows irritating him further! 

UV being UV played his part wisely ...he only took Komal aunty & DS side but didn't spare the opportunity to tease Jai over Gandhijiri! He didn't seem too pleased when his 'hone wali biwi' was being mocked by her dad & younger sister!!

I expected a bit of maturity or atleast consideration for DS after the locker incident but she is back to her bratty self!๐Ÿ˜ต
The truth abt her foster father hasn't shaken her, locker incident didn't bring much change and after seeing the precap i don't have much hopes!!  Wht will it take for her to realize she is a princess and need to accept this bitter reality of her life and MOVE ON!

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Poco! :D

Though i dont watch this show but just happened to troll in here and saw your post and couldnt stop myself from posting. 
Feels good to read your beautiful posts after a long time. And you know what when i first saw the forum posts and all the familiar names jumped at me for a moment i felt like i was back in the DMG forum lol. But thank God nothing like that. ๐Ÿ˜†

Anyways good seeing you. Bye! :)
Edited by Ameres - 12 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Babes๐Ÿค—...

Ur posts spells out everything that needs to be said crystal clear ...so I dont want to reiterate on that...but yes...I wud rather repeat in bold big letters that needs to be brought to attention n maybe drilled into the heads of the so called "creatives"

3.      Aakash and gang just don't look a part of the show anymore.

These 3 really are being wasted in the show n if CVs cant do the honor then I think the actors themselves can save their repo n self-image n bow out from the show...Its the heights of idiocracy and wastage of talents/potential talents!

P.S- Just to help you a little more, writers. Why don't you do a little homework on ROYALS. There are no COMMON ROOMS in palaces. There are just 'baithaks' and 'SITTING ROOMS'. Thodi si mehnat to kar liya karo yaar. Daily show hai , roz paise chhaap rahe ho, har ek episode pe. To kya bakwaas bhi chipkaaoge viewers pe

Oh and this underlined...Shristi n team...if anyone reading the posts...please save urself from further humiliation...if not for urself...then atleast for those ppl that raised u and educated u to do the work that u are doing...U bring a shame upon them!!!
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
POCO!!! No need to tell you how much I LOVED this post!
I certainly feel the CVs have lost it somewhere...I mean seriously!?
The things Manyata demands for and gets, is just stupid...honestly what is wrong with their servants in the palace...
Also, as royals, why is it that no one has gone in there to actually give
her clothes or look at the way she is living.
Meneka pointed out that she was wearing the same clothes yet no one had the audacity to go and give her a new pair or tell her to wear washed ones? Isn't that stupidity?
Other thing is, Manyata knows how to cook, be a tailor and yet she has no respect for elders. People in chawls, are probably the most knowledgable when it comes to culture and values since thats the thing they have other than money... she should be used to respecting elders since she has grown up in different rural and poor places in india...
CVs need to get their act together
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
CVs Monya/ Manyata's character is loosing its charm. Her jungliness, what we all found cute and entertaining, is now becoming stupid. I remember the episode when she was brought forecefully into the Mahal by UV...there her jungliness was well suited but now...why??why is she behaving like a 13 year old with raging hormones. I dont understand her character ..is she supposed to be a dumb immature girl with alot of tewar and no, actually absolutely, no sense at all?

I agree what she pointed out...like they are all wasting stuff in the name of royalty...i also believe thpse same things...but that doesnt mean to prove my point and to make everyone realize this, i will sew clothes out of curtains!

Moreover wht kind of attitude does she have? Did Murari not even teach her an ounce of 'sanskaar'? Cant she atleast show some respect to the elders...thori si tameez bh nahi hain kya? I agree with Brijraj here...
Everything tht happened till cockroach fiasco was okay...even we cud tolerate the dhobi ghat scene, but plz CVs yeh scenes aaplog mazedaar aur chatpati banane ke chakkar mein stupid and irritating hoti ja rahi hai.

Even in the precap she has the same tewaar! Doesnt she understand or feel humiliation? Sab logon ne uss pe kichar uchchhala aur woh hai ki ab bhi apni 'main khud ko kyun baadlun' jap kar rahi hai!

CVs tumlog ideas to lete hon lekin uss se thik se execute nahin kar sakte hon... Usi immaturity ko tum kisi aur tarike se dikha sakte the...ike uski princess trainning start kar dete aur usmein woh apni stupidity aur immaturity dikhati in doing those stuff...u know things like that

CVS YOU NEED TO STOP...YOU ARE OVERDOING HER CHARACTER AND IT IS LOOSING ITS CUTENESS AND CHARM.
Edited by poulomi12 - 12 years ago
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great post! I agree! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I think Unati, Uday, and Komal should have guided M as well! M needs to start behaving more maturely.  ๐Ÿ˜Š

Also, I feel the CVS are taking the whole "uncivilized chawl girl" act too far. They need to tone it down a few notches.  ๐Ÿ˜ณ