Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I am scared Amar might go this week!!!😒
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shahzur2010

I am scared Amar might go this week!!!😒

If Amar goes out, in all probability, Mahek will win.

Still feel winner is going to be either Sid or Amar!😛
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cruiser51

If Amar goes out, then there is no chance Mehek will lose. Even in the polls on this forum only person who is beating mehak is Amar. Finale will not be that interesting if he is evicted. But Mehek chances of wining will increase if Sid is eliminated, because they share a similar fan base. While Amar and Sky gang fan base is totally different. 
ds-bb-cc thumbnail
I think mehak has got enough sympathy from people. don't forget her initial targets on pm, shradha n shakthi ji.

remember how she accused pm that "tune mere se panga liya I'll see you outside bb"

character assassination of shradha n shakthi ji.

Amar has always admitted that he is into politics unlike others :-)
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrManagement

If Amar goes out, then there is no chance Mehek will lose. Even in the polls on this forum only person who is beating mehak is Amar. Finale will not be that interesting if he is evicted. But Mehek chances of wining will increase if Sid is eliminated, because they share a similar fan base. While Amar and Sky gang fan base is totally different. 

good post!👏

sid the gali kid winner hain cruiser g!!!😆
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: annamunna

sid the gali kid winner hain cruiser g!!!😆

Lets see!😛
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
good post. loved it. amars moves r too smart beyond even my thinking. something that we need to sit and analyse he works it out in minutes.

what was it that sky mentioned abt disclosing hetal's character or something abt her? that guy is so cheap. theres no one hes spared. how low can he get now. i also felt amar was scared abt unwanted talks abt his wife and hence immediately said sorry. its not that he said sorry for no reason. biwi ke izzat ka sawaal tha. i felt more than player amar it was the husband amar that said sorry.
TSB10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

From his chat with Sky, it came out that indeed Amar remembers Mahek told him about Sky's kid-babe. But he wisely refrained from trying to summon Mahek and clarify.

As I said, with a guy like Sky, its better to buy peace, move on and then plan how to outwit him, rather than lose a friend like Mahek for nothing, perhaps win a useless argument, and in the end have two enemies instead of one!😛

Totally agree with you but from what I remember Mehak didn't say he beat his girlfriend and that was the question they asked Mehak, all she said was Isse he girldfriend isko charke baagi.   Amar may have added that ChamanLal beat his  GF so doesn't want to confront Mehak on this either.
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tajbutt

Totally agree with you but from what I remember Mehak didn't say he beat his girlfriend and that was the question they asked Mehak, all she said was Isse he girldfriend isko charke baagi.   Amar may have added that ChamanLal beat his  GF so doesn't want to confront Mehak on this either.

Amar never said sky beat up his gf, Sky twisted the words. Amar said in the future tense to not hit girls because of how he acts on this show.