Hats off--Amar is SUPER SMART...

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This guy surely has brains.πŸ‘

I mean he may not be the most intelligent person in real life, but compared to Sid and Sky, he seems gifted!

Yesterday, I lost my patience with Big Boss once Juhi's manipulations ensured Sky blabbering out infront of Big Boss and coming back with his tail tucked between his feet!

Now that I watched the remaining episode, I see SKy and Amar talking about Sky's 18 y.o. girlfriend who allegedly ran away because of his ill treatment of her.

10.45 A.M. shot, Sky is pestering Amar to render an apology over Amar saying to him that Mahek had told Amar about Sky's absconded girlfriend!
πŸ˜›

Amar says," OK, Dil se sorry."

Sky is bull brained so goes on,"Off all the people, tune Mahek ka naam kyun liya? ----Woh toh tere liye bahut acchi thhi! Of all the people, why Mahek? Why? Why why?"😑

Amar comes with a deep pause, and says, "NOW, leave it. Jo baatein hui, kisi ko theek se yaad naheen...its pointless, leave it. Chhod de, mujhe naheen baat karni is baare mein...I wanna make peace...you want me to say it on AAPKA FARMAAN???"😲

Then he goes on to say..."I say Sorry to Sky...blah blah..."

and at this point Sky gets suspicious. He asks,"Kucchh chhupa raha hai kya??"

Amar mildly says, kucch baat hui thhi, abhi agar wo (Mahek), naa kar rahi hai toh main kya karoon? (Implying that there indeed was a talk about an 18 y,0. scooting away from Sky's claws..)

Sky being dumb, offers- come lets talk to her.
Amar says,'' lets not talk, twice-thrice she has refused, ab main kya karoon??"

Sky goes on,"Kaun jhoot bol raha hai, tu bol raha hai, ya wo bol rahi hai?" Amar concludes it with a," That we can go out and see that!"

Now look at Amar's smart game.

1. Some members have posted vids / links that prove out that indeed Mahek had mentioned about Sky's 18 y.o. gf., to Amar.

2. What does Amar gain by proving to Sky that indeed Mahek told him about his gf when Mahek is outright denying it? NOTHING.

3. If Sky gets to know that indeed Mahek had fed Amar with this gossip, will he in any case help out Amar when it comes to crunch? NO WAY!

Sky is part of Piranha gang and destined to suffocate himself to extinction thanks to Parmar's Mooli stink!

4. Mahek is an asset for Amar. In her heart, Mahek knows that Amar saved her from an embarrassing situation. In small or big way, she will repay the debt!πŸ˜›

5. Amar cares two hoots for what Sky and Mooli gang thinks about him. But its important for him to have Mahek on his side, especially when he knows that before Mahek got evicted, he was unfair with her.

6. Master stroke by Amar is a meaningless SORRY to Sky, who may or may not help Amar for this. But in any case it doesn't matter because relations between the two, are as it is, strained.

7.Amar's single point strategy is to maintain workable relations with all, a bit special relations with Mahek-Sid...and sail on 'HE IS THE BEST GUY IN HOUSE' vote factor!πŸ˜‰

Nice going...Lets see what happens next!πŸ˜›
πŸ‘
Edited by cruiser51 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
πŸ‘one for u..like as always u r πŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ‘this one is for my mihir papa ji..he is playing very smartly..thts why he is my fav:D
wadhwaniki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb .loved ur post as always
n i really want AMAR to win the show ,he's best ,n i luv him ,no offence to mahek n sid fan's 
n if juhi sunny, n sky fans r gettin offended ...i dont care 
nice post cruiser ji , my Amar is stock of good qualities , in big boss nobody can beat him in terms of personality\attitude , he looks really so handsome .

Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

πŸ‘this one is for my mihir papa ji..he is playing very smartly..thts why he is my fav:D

@ Red , yeah So far he played game so sagaciously and fairly , he  proved himself being sharp minded person along with handu...
danial01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very well post buddy πŸ‘πŸΌ
boredsoul thumbnail
Agreed he is very smart when it comes to game but i was pissed on him yday when he went back to sky and asked - can everything be back to how it was three weeks back ?
May be it was another game plan but i hated that
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

Indeed he is smart.

By proving anything to Sky, he doesn't gain anything and loses Mahek as soon as she comes! This is commonsense!πŸ˜›
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: wadhwaniki

superb .loved ur post as always

n i really want AMAR to win the show ,he's best ,n i luv him ,no offence to mahek n sid fan's 
n if juhi sunny, n sky fans r gettin offended ...i dont care 

πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: cruiser51

Indeed he is smart.

By proving anything to Sky, he doesn't gain anything and loses Mahek as soon as she comes! This is commonsense!πŸ˜›

one thing about Amar is acceptable\plausible , he never played game of getting sympathy and hogging attention...πŸ˜ƒ