Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: cruiser51

Thats because we observe from vids these things minutely. Amar didn't even know Sky had kissed Sunny's both hands and Juhi's chubby cheeks, till Mahek told him this yesterday!😛

Even now he won't mention any of this to SUnny or SKy;. Because he is too smart to fall for a tutu-main main!😛

And  yesterday i liked Mehak's explanation regarding Sunny, if you don't like Gaubhi (cabbage\cauliflower)  ,naa hi tu Amar ke hath se khana chaegi na sky ke sath se 😆Agar tujhe Chummiyon se parhej hai , you would neither be kissed by Amar nor Sky...😆
cute_alien thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I personally think that cos of his excessive gossiping nature, Amar himself doesn't remember what he said. Mahek didn't say anything bad, neither did he...that was sky's interpretation. But I think Amar can hardly remember what he said back then, much like Sho-Sho..(okay not so bad...😆) Edited by cute_alien - 12 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ssshhh

Good analysis Cruiser ji. Alternatively maybe Amar must be thinking tht dis issue has been stretched too long nd now der was nothing 2 gain nd so just 2 be done wid it. Also Amar does perceive Mahek as more a threat than d Sky gang, I presume, as he quickly went nd told Sky 2 go back 2 d equation dey were on 3 weeks ago!

Dis is wat really makes me unable 2 accept Amar totally, coz yaar kuch toh self-respect hona chahiyena. But at d same time can uderstand how desperate he is 2 win as he has a family 2 support.

I think its more to do with Sky's threat of saying something nasty about Hetal, his wife.

Amar knows Sky is a foolish, crude-mouth and can stoop to any level. He is trying to buy peace with him for that reason, rather than thinking of taking on Mahek with Sky's help at this point!😛
dazzlingflora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
another great analysis...cruiserji 👍🏼
drDopa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he deserves the title and the money...mahek gained the respect by her come back after getting humiliated by sky,  the remaining including sid did something major before coming to this point...amar is the one who is constantly getting bashed but still maintained his patience...rnt u gonna say stuff too wen someone is assassinating ur character again and again...sky tu juhi ki gaaliyan sun aur sunny ki punch chaat...usko waysay bhi koi footage nahi mila after mehaks entry...throw juhi and sunny outta the house bb

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cute_alien

I personally think that cos of his excessive gossiping nature, Amar himself doesn't remember what he said. Mahek didn't say anything bad, neither did he...that was sky's interpretation. But I think Amar can hardly remember what he said back then, much like Sho-Sho..(okay not so bad...😆)

From his chat with Sky, it came out that indeed Amar remembers Mahek told him about Sky's kid-babe. But he wisely refrained from trying to summon Mahek and clarify.

As I said, with a guy like Sky, its better to buy peace, move on and then plan how to outwit him, rather than lose a friend like Mahek for nothing, perhaps win a useless argument, and in the end have two enemies instead of one!😛
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sky in a way blackmailed Amar by saying he would reveal all dat PM told him abt Amar nd would exxagerate it! Wish Mahek tells Sky all dat PM has been telling abt Sky.😆😆😆 Phir pata chalega.

Originally posted by: ssshhh

Sky in a way blackmailed Amar by saying he would reveal all dat PM told him abt Amar nd would exxagerate it! Wish Mahek tells Sky all dat PM has been telling abt Sky.😆😆😆 Phir pata chalega.

ya ya phat jaege sky kee 🤣 🤣 🤣
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
he deserves the title and the money...mahek gained the respect by her come back after getting humiliated by sky, the remaining including sid did something major before coming to this point...amar is the one who is constantly getting bashed but still maintained his patience...rnt u gonna say stuff too wen someone is assassinating ur character again and again...sky tu juhi ki gaaliyan sun aur sunny ki punch chaat...usko waysay bhi koi footage nahi mila after mehaks entry...throw juhi and sunny outta the house bb

exactly.He deserve thys title,more than anyone else.
Maverick_007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Good observation and its no doubt that Amar has mostly kept his cool and played very very well. Only part that doesnt gel is his infidelity with everyone in the house.
Yeah everyone is there to play game and win 1 Crore, but if u play cunningly, after a point that shows your character.

But now I think there is no use of playing game, keeping anyone in your good/ bad books or trying to create scene at BB house. Now BB has already nominated everyone for this week and next week is final week.

So its all on voting process and whoever plays whichever way, given that Mahek has been brought thru the "so called valid vopting means" but everyone knows how she has got back in - BB has been pushed to make her winner and we all know who and where the pressure is from.

Finally, in all this BB has played the best game - he has nominated all so that everyone's fan will vote for their reps in the house and in all BB will make most money from the SMS business :):):) and we public are the ones who will be fool to spend our money to make someone else win a crore rs.

Ha ha ha ha ha