Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DesiGirl_ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm making a new shop. Called Enchanting Creations. Should my copyright be that or can it just be my name? Pleas reply ASAP!
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sweet_Shivani

I'm making a new shop. Called Enchanting Creations. Should my copyright be that or can it just be my name? Pleas reply ASAP!

It's upto you :) and yeah you can also have ur name also you should have a section underneath called copyright and write down Enchanting Creations and even ur name as ur copyright :)

hope i've helped.😃
DesiGirl_ thumbnail
Thanks Ruky!
I am having a hard core time of difficulty with Photoshop CS5. Can any experts PM me please?
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Okay so I lost my USB and lost every font, brush, texture, and creation i ever had (i know, its devastating)...and since my laptop was rebooted, i lost all the bookmarks i had for the sites i used for textures and brushes and such...does anyone know any good sites for me to go through? The only one i can recall is Swimchick :/

edit!

nvm, i found a page where i posted all my credits!
Edited by Jess. - 12 years ago
--sunshine-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: GhunchaluvsSuKk

Hello friends...😊

Need help...😕

Can anyone please tell me how to install quicktime player in my pc... Please give me the link also...

Thanks...
Ghuncha

U just download iTunes from the apple and u will get quick time automatically =]
..SchnellBus.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hay all.
Just wanted to ask u guys if any1 knows where can i find these bird brushes.I have found them everywhere but no result
If some1 knows please tell me.
Thanks
Edited by Kainat-K.Tacker - 12 years ago
MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Okay I'm having trouble stacking avis in photoshop. I followed the tutorial it is of no help. Can someone please help me!!
cutegirl94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Choco.

Okay I'm having trouble stacking avis in photoshop. I followed the tutorial it is of no help. Can someone please help me!!

I can help you! ðŸ˜³ Which tutorial u followed?
MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey its is of the one that is on the first page. I'm fine til pasting the layers onto the new untitled window. I just need help after that.
cutegirl94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Choco.

Hey its is of the one that is on the first page. I'm fine til pasting the layers onto the new untitled window. I just need help after that.

When you copy the frames and paste them on untitled window there is pop out like this

Select the same options as like in the pics!

When u'll select the layer u want to move of the avi 1 all the layers will move automatically cuz the are linked! Then do same with avi 2! Then u just have to set them in position u want! 
I hope this will help! ðŸ˜³

Edited by cutegirl94 - 12 years ago