Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XoxowpdXoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wonderful part😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜‰

description of rajveer the way he ruled over his illegal business was just perfect as a king rules iver his empire and the fear which the other man has while standing infront of him was showing that how he controls everybody whether he is friend , colleague or an enemyπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

and the rn meeting was simply superb in their first meeting they fought a little and when the business work is going on then rajveer was truly mesmerised after observing naina and just keenly looking at her with lots of interest in her and even forgot about his meeting with her πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜‰

but out of a blue rajveer's question towards naina was just shocking for her as he was asking her schedule of the day's night πŸ˜² πŸ˜• πŸ˜³ well looking forward for the next meeting of rn😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

pls continue soon😊
shreya😊
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

awee superb cute update, loved it a lot πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Wow how that start is brilliant and the way u portrayed Raj just like a perfect, sharp, cruel Don, it's outstanding that's what i love in ur writing. 😍 😍
The thing i liked the most in this update is Rajveer's principles in crime too, the crimes which r against his zameer are really worth to hate it to the core.πŸ˜” πŸ˜”
I'm happy that he killed that b*****d, vo is k hi kabil tha.😑 😑
The attitude in Raj is really killer hieee he is too hot in this Don avtaar. 😳 😍
Wow the meeting of Raj and Naina was too gud, she was irritated to the core with him and his guards as well. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
He was rlly rude to her he could have help her but the arogant RSS how can b anything that much easy for him? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Poor gal reached finally for meeting anyhow but again Raj and his bg's?😑 😑
The best scene and the dial was 'what r u doing tonight?' 😍 😍
Raj was lost in his charm and Naina was amazed that how can sum1 ask her such quest in official meeting? 😲 😲
And the way Raj came close to her making her loose all her sense, wow kya ada thi bande ki mai to gayi just like Naina.😳 😳
She was trying her best to control her anger but finally it bursted out but Raj was silent, he didn't say nething to her was just cool!!! 😎 😎
When he asked her name and she told Naina he was lost in her eye's magic, Don to gaya kaam se.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ First time in his life he met sum1 who didn't fear him and behaved in this way to my hot Don, great. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Pls pls pls update soon.
desaiprachi07 thumbnail

Heya Arwa great update πŸ‘
wow that was super hot attitude of Rajveer, as a perfect Don 😍 Don is se accha ho bhi nahi sakta tha, jis tarah aur jis crime k liye os ne us aadmi ko mara hai that was really justified. Par ab RN k interaction k liye kya kahoon, amazing and brilliant. πŸ‘πŸΌ Naina ka Raj se yu milna aur Raj ka us ki nigahon me kho jaana was awesome. 😳 Naina ne jis tarah se saare problems ko face karte hue Raj k saamne normally apna presentation diya it shows ki kitne practical hain vo. πŸ˜› Par Raj ne jaise poocha hai us se night date k liye that was just too gud and Naina ne bhi socha nahi tha ki all of a sudden aisa hoga. 😲 Par Raj bhi kya sochta hoga ki kitne ajeeb ladki mile hai is baar jo kisi se nahi darti hai aur kya response diya us ne Raj ko, great. πŸ‘ update karna jaldi.
Edited by desaiprachi07 - 12 years ago
varshita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
WWWOOO mast and rocking update πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Wow Arwajis tarah se tu ne Raj ko DON banaya hai mujhe to SRK ki DON yaad aa gayi and this way is too good. πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ
Raj ne jis tarah se us aadmi ko us ki galtiyon ki sazadi hia that was too good and the feel of power with Raj was just amazing πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Now i feel Raj k upper sab kuh suit karta hai ab vo DON ban k bhi itna perfect jo lag raha hai πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
The cold yet warm behavior was just mind blowing for me.πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
πŸ˜›The lift scene was superb, Raj could have given Naina some space but he and his arrogance made me more impressed. 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳
Naina was thinking to teach him a lesson after all this mess but when she found that he is her client poor gal what could she did? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Raj was supposed to concentrate over the project presentation but he was lost in his Naina dreamland and Naina was pulling him to her. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
And the most wonderful part when she was finished Raj asked her for date n when she scolded him the spell of Raj over her was just terrific πŸ˜ 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍
She refused his proposal and as much as i know Raj will do something 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳
Pls dear update asap

arpita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wow yaar Arwa, this is superb πŸ‘ maza aa gaya yaar padh k.
Pehle to Rajveer ka intro aur us k baad Naina se us ka us se milna was all awesome πŸ‘πŸΌ Raj ka kya attitude tha hiii mai to flat hi ho gayi is Don pe. 😍 Kya kamal kiya hai tum ne yaar just this for u πŸ€— Us k killing expressions to pata nahi kya hoga ab mera 😳 uper se ye Naina humesha jaldi me rehti hai kya, Raj k bg's se bhi ladne lagi. πŸ˜† Aur Naina un ko manners sikhane jaa rhi thi, lo sab phir se mil gaye attiequtte seekhane. πŸ˜› Ab to Raj bhi yahan mil gaya phir se aur Naina ko ab bina mood kharab kiye apna presentation dena hi padega. πŸ˜‰ Raj bhi na pehle to bahut attitude dikha raha tha Naina ko ab dekho bus us ki beauty, eyes aur smile me hi kho gaya hai 😍 kya ada hai yaar date pe jaane k liye poochne ki mai to fida ho gayi. 😳 Pehle to Naina bhi dar gayi thi par ab us ne kya solid jawab diya hai ek dum Raj k style ka.πŸ˜† ab dekhna hai Raj kya karta hai aage. πŸ˜‰
awaazilicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Too good!!!!!Awesome!!!!! - thanks very much 

The starting was brilliant and the Mumbai mafia was well described!!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ - I'm glad u really liked it

I loved the way you introduced Rajveer as a sharp and cruel Don!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ - yeh he is very dangerous

Uske saamne baithe aadmi ki toh haalat kharab thi!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† - hehehe yes of course he is powerful  

I just loved it when Raj shot that guy and said in style that he hates people who speak in a loud voice and especially those who speak when they are told not to!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ - yeh it just reflects how much in control he is all the time

It was totally a dialogue and style to which the audience would cheer and wolf whistle!!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ - yes most definitely it was 

Raj did the right thing by killing that bas***d as he deserved to be punished for what he did!!!!!    πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ - yes he did as he was a monster

Jo kaam zameer ko marde woh usse kabhi maaf nahi kar sakta!!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ - haan oske sakht khilaaf hain wo 

Raj's power is just amazing and he rules over his illegal businesses as a king rules over his empire!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ - yes he rules like a king alright

It is great to see that inspite of being a Don he is still principled and has not lost his ethics in this bad mafia world!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ - haan wo bure kaam karta hain lekin ek daire me rehkar 

He is good enough to take care of the girl's family!!!!!!    πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š - yes he never believes in injustice

Raj has a killer attitude and he is too hot as Don!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ - hehehe yes very hottt

Raj and Naina's first meeting was too good!!!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ - hmmm yeh it was different

Naina was late for an appointment and tried to get on the lift Raj had gotten into!!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š - yes she had to rush around 

But his guards prevented it and she was irritated to the core with them!!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ - well naturally as it was a public place and not someone's property

When their eyes met for the first time, they were enchanted and just couldn't look away!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ - the very affect they always have when in presence of each other

Raj is mesmerized by her beauty and her amazing bold eyes aur woh toh gaya kaam se at first sight!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ - haan yeh to hona hee tha

Raj could have let her into the lift and helped her but being the arrogant guy he is, how can he make things easy for her??πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” - well he really doesn't have that much of a soft heart

He just ordered his guards to close the doors and Naina was sooo angry!!!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ - yes very angry 

She swore to teach him a good lesson if she saw him again!!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ - yes she was bound to be so angry 

Poor Naina finally reached for the meeting but there also Raj's bodyguards stopped her!!!!!πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ - ab kya kare kismat me hee wo likha hain 

When she entered, Raj said about her being late but hearing her voice he turned around to see her!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š - he is arrogant yet he forgets everything by looking at her

Naina realized he was the same man who she had vowed to teach a lesson but she had to leave personal opinions out now as he was her client!!!!πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€” - yes it was very unfortunate for her 

Raj is rude to her for being late and wasting his time and then just staring at him!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ - rudeness comes with the package my dear

Naina started narrating the proposal but Raj is lost in her sweet voice and busy observing her instead!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ - as i said he forgot everything in her presence

First he interrupted her to ask her name and felt it was a sweet name just like her and so true for her as her eyes were beautiful!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ - yes he was mesmerised

Naina is uncomfortable by his staring and just wants to finish the presentation!!!!!!πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” - yeh the poor girl is very uncomfortable

Instead of listening to the presentation, Raj is mesmerized by her and lost into her magic!!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ - yeh as it's more interesting

Naina is really practical and inspite of everything gave her presentation very well and wrapped it up!!!!!    πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š - yes since she is very efficient in her work 

What a perfect question to be asked after the presentation, "What are you doing tonight?"!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† - hehehehe a very surprising question indeed

It was the best dialogue of this part!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ - thank you 

Naina was surprised with this question as it was totally out of the blue!!!!!😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² - yeh totally unexpected 

She cleverly snubbed him as no way was she going to answer this question!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† - yeh as why wud she give her details to a stranger

The way Raj came close to her made her lose her senses and she stared into his deep eyes!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ - well yes his aura is powerful 

Raj wanted to see his reflection in her eyes and I am sure he appears more special in them!!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ŠHaaaiii!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ - haan bohat hee special hain kyu ke aage chalke oski aakhon me hee basne waala hain 

He knew she couldn't resist him and his look had totally entrapped her!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ - yes unfortunately she was trapped

Naina finally broke the spell and burst out on him as she was really angry at what he did with her!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ - haan any self respecting girl wud react that way 

Naina usse kya kya sunake chali gayi magar Raj ne kuch nahi kaha!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜Ž - well moka hee kaha mila ose 

First time in his life he has met someone who is not afraid of him and dared to speak to him like that!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š - yes and he was left in awe

Raj is only thinking about her and I am sure he won't take her rejection lying down!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ - most definitely he wont 

Naina he will not leave you so easily!!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† - of course oska peecha thori chorega ab

Edited by awaazilicious - 12 years ago
awaazilicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: sainiayshi14

Hi Arwa...πŸ€—How are you?πŸ˜ƒ - hey Ayushi I'm gr8

Wow the update is wonderful loved it.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ - thanks alot for loving it so much 

Rajveer and his attitude wooof...!!!😳😳😳 - yes he has a killer attitude for sure 

Oh Don is gone at first sight..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ - heehe most naturally as he also has someone who can make him scared

And his dialogue WHAT ARE YOU DOING TONIGHT..πŸ˜³πŸ˜† and Naina was just...???😲🀣 - yes he certainly shocked her there with that 

Naina and Rajveer's first meeting is verry interesting...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰ - i'm glad u liked it 

fabulous update - thanks again
con't soon
Ayushi.⭐️

awaazilicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: -purnima-

lovely UD πŸ‘πŸ‘ - thanks alot Puri

aww DON 😳😳... good to see inspite of being DON he is still prinicipled πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... not lost his ethics in this bad mafia world  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... Rajveer will be Rajveer πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³  no matter what profession he goes for πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† - yeh i guess his character has to stay principled no matter what avatar he takes

hero heroine met πŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸ‘ ...good equal oppononents πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... πŸ˜†... fire works b/w two expected every now & then πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... & guess our Don gaya kaam se at the first sight πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...seeing how much attenition he paid on lovely lady & how much on presentation πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† - hehehehe yeh he finally found someone who could take his senses away 

& what a perfect question to be asked after the presentation 🀣 "what u are doing tonite" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† - yes after all he does everything perfectly 

guess Don mite want to sing for her Tere Naina wich main doob jaawa 😍 ... - cool song

Atough catch for DON so all the best for him πŸ‘πŸΌ ...wud wait for DON's reaction to naina's rejection...surely he is not the one to take it lying down πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. - hmmm surely he wud do something 

contiue soon 😊😊

awaazilicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna1

nice part
plz continue soon

Thanks very much for loving the update so much

Originally posted by: suhana.dixit

Hi Arwa

Update was just amazing..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ - thanks very much Suhana

Rajveer is potraying the role of don here who has certain principles in life and he follows them religiously. - yes he is the bad and good guy at once

His first meeting with Naina was pretty interesting.Here she was talking abt business while Raj was just staring at her.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ - hehehe yeh he was more interested in something else for sure

He asks Naina for dinner but she refuses him.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† - well naturally since she doesn't even know him

I hope he gets to know now that not every girl falls for money and charm.Naina is certainly different and that had wat intrigued his interest.😊 - yes he wud definitely see her different now

Pls continue soon
Bye

Thanks a lot for loving the part so much

Originally posted by: backy

hey arwa!!!

nice part!!!

loved it!!

beautifully written!!!

plz cont soon ...ASAP!!!!!!

love

esha

Thanks a lot Esha for loving my work and the part so much

Originally posted by: fanatic 21

gr8 updt...πŸ‘ - thanks a lot

luved d characterization of Rajveer...it was marvelousπŸ˜³πŸ‘ - I'm glad u really did

and RN intro scene was amazing as well...πŸ‘ - aaaw yes

awesome updt...
πŸ‘ - thanks once again

Originally posted by: innocent_eyes

nice update. πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š .. - thanks very much

hmm so Rajeev is the DON...likes his new character..whats good about him inspite of being DON he is still prinicipled, good to see he is disciplined in his acts πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Šn know what is morally right n not...quite impressive...hmm so people afraid of him...n hona bhi chahoyai... - yeh he is a very principled don which is why people are afraid of him

The first encounter of RN was too good...the lift scence was really nice, - thanks for liking it

she was so irritated aik to waisai hi she was late n ye aur late ho rhi hain is wja sai... - yes she was very irritated

so finally she reached n gets a shock on seeing him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...phr bhi she was doing her work but rajeev was just mesmerized by her beaauty n keep on staring herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  - well he found that more interesting na

& what a question he asked after the presentation what u are doing tonight πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...n naina refused him to answer, oh he'll not leave u so easily... - hmmm yes after her refusal he sure wouldn't leave her alone

waiting for next update...cont soon

take care

awaazilicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreyamathur_18

wonderful part😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜‰ - thanks a lot Shreya

description of rajveer the way he ruled over his illegal business was just perfect as a king rules iver his empire and the fear which the other man has while standing infront of him was showing that how he controls everybody whether he is friend , colleague or an enemyπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ - yes he is the one in total control all the time

and the rn meeting was simply superb in their first meeting they fought a little and when the business work is going on then rajveer was truly mesmerised after observing naina and just keenly looking at her with lots of interest in her and even forgot about his meeting with her πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜‰ - hehehe I'm glad u liked this sequence and well how can he concentrate on anything else with the most interesting thing sitting in front

but out of a blue rajveer's question towards naina was just shocking for her as he was asking her schedule of the day's night πŸ˜² πŸ˜• πŸ˜³ well looking forward for the next meeting of rn😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š - yeh she was really awestruck by it. Well let's see how they meet again

pls continue soon😊
shreya😊