Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awaazilicious thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: varshita

Dekho hum sab ko aaj yaad aayi pe comment karne ki. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† - its gr8 to c u all here

Great start πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ - thanks alot

Raj and Naina ki suspense thriller aur Raj as Don wooowww beyond imangination.😍
😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 - yes its different alright

Is tarah k fics ek alag hi maza dete hain readers ko traditional love story se hat kar.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ - yeh surely they do 

Mujhe pakka lag raha hai first part me kidnapping hue hai πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› (see how smart i am πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†) - hehehe yeh ur very smart πŸ˜› 

par ye part itna chota kyoun tha? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• - because it was just a teaser 

Jaldi se aage likho yaar

awaazilicious thumbnail

Part 2

Impressions

2 weeks earlier

Mumbai and its illegal activities have always been under the scanner. The mafia has ruled over the country since many years which has involved in smuggling of drugs, alcohol and diamonds. There is much more with money laundering and human trafikking to extortion. Many people have gained the title of being a 'don' in the past and have always reined quite much.

Following that in the present day there were many mafia gangs and bosses yet there was always only one ruler and he was always known as 'THE DON'.

In a dim lit room sat a man clad in a black suit. Two men stood beside him fully armed and two others stood behind them near the door also fully armed. He sat totally composed on his leather chair behind a big wooden desk. The desk was full of a neat pile of files on one side and with an open laptop on the other. He sat there with his head leaned back and simply sat in silence whilst he listened to the person opposite him.

A rather anxious man sat in front of him as if he was intimated by his presence. Of course he was because he sat amongst very dangerous people and he wasn't sure what his fate was going to be. He had just come from having a heavy dose of cocaine so was fairly high. That had clouded his mind which had made him aggressive too. Yet after he saw the personality in front of him, he lost all his senses to speak or do anything. However he did try to put his word forward. "It…it…it wasn't my fault ok." He tried to defend himself. "The…the…situation ca…called for it." The way he stammered reflected how much afraid he was.

Still the man on the leather chair remained mute and let the man opposite continue. Of course he mentally jotted down everything he was being told yet refrained from saying anything until the right time.

One of the other guys present in the room came and slapped the accused man. "Shut up! You lying leech." He looked furious as if he was going to kill the man. "Saale itne kilo ka cocaine dhasa huwa tha bheje me to kaha se koi hosh hota."

The accussed man got angry at him. "You dare lay a finger on me and I'll slash your throat. You're the one who pulled the trigger." He was half out of his seat as if he challenged the other guy.

Obviously the other guy was still mad and put the gun over the acussed man's head. "I wasn't lying in bed with that wh**e so don't you threaten me." He looked with menacing eyes. "Abhi ke abhi tere bheje ke itne tukre milenge ke onhe ginha mushkil hojayega." He argued and looked as if he would shoot the guy.

The accused man yelled back at the guy with the gun and both had hyped up to such extent that they were ready to kill each other. The yelling and barking had gone out of control and the man was about to pull the trigger when a gun shot was heard which stunned both of them.

The accused man's face was full of sweat out of fear as he watched the man with the gun drop on the floor. In a way he was relieved that he wasn't shot yet he was afraid of the person who shot him.

Finally the man who sat on the leather chair leaned in towards the table and held a gun n his hand. "I hate people who speak in a loud voice." His voice and attitude reflected power and danger. He scratched the side of his head still with the gun in his hand. "And especially those who speak when they are not told to."

The accused man gulped and shuddered at the thought of his death being just around the corner. He knew that he wasn't going to leave the room alive as the man who sat in front was very powerful. Then again he also was forgiving too. "I…I…made…made a mistake," he pleaded. "Please…p…please forgive me." He looked so scared as if he was going to die of a panic attack itself.   

"Hmmm..." the man got off the leather seat and stood opposite the accused man. "Let's see how many things I shall forgive." He went over all the events. "First you booked a room in my hotel for one night with an innocent girl whom you forced onto going into prostitution. Your first crime." He tapped the gun on the side of his head. "Then you doped onto several grams of cocaine and also brought a lot for the dealing and that too in my hotel. Your second crime." The accused man's fear grew by the second. "Then you got involved in murder and that too of an innocent girl who wasn't ready to comply with your unruly demands. Your third crime."

The accused man fell onto the powerful man's feet. "I…I…am very sorry but please forgive me. I won't do such a mistake again."

The powerful man thought about it and sighed. "Kaash me aisa karsakta." He gave a dangerous look. "Me sab kuch maaf karsakta hu lekin jo sab kuch mere usool ke khilaaf hain ose kabhi nahi maaf karsakta." He held the gun on the accused man's head. "You've written your fate yourself and if I'll let you live then my message shall not be passed to those who are trying to mess around with my principals." Then he shot the man and stood there as he dropped onto the ground. "Rajveer sab kuch maaf karsakta hain lekin jo kaam zameer ko maar de ose kabhi nahi maaf karskata." Then he turned towards his men. "Clean up this mess."

The men came and took care of the bodies as Rajveer wiped his hands with a towel as some of the dirty blood threw on him as he shot the guy. He had strict rules about his business. Yes he was the don who was involved in many crimes such as smuggling of diamonds and wine as well as murders and money laundering. Yet he never apllied any force or threats against innocent people. His hit lists only involved those who interfered in his business and had commited a crime such as rape, extortion, drugs and human traffiking which included prostitution. On the outside he was a well reputed business man who had several chains of hotels, had diamond jewellery showrooms and wine factories. He was strictly against drugs, extortion and prostitution. They all were jobs which murdered the soul and he was never going to allow it. He knew who had planned such activities in his hotel as the two he murdered were only pawns. Yet they were a message sent to their owner as what was going to happen if they apllied it too.

Rajveer freshened up in the bathroom of his office and then changed his clothes into a cleaner white suit. He had an appointment for a meeting in the VIP room on the 20th floor of his hotel and he hated being late. The police enquiry had also been stopped by bribing them of course since half of them were already under Rajveer. It was taken care of and the accused men whom Rajveer just shot were put into the file who murdered the girl and the case was closed. He felt really bad for her and her family. "I want her family to be fully compensated and made sure they receive no such difficulties their whole life." He ordered his instructions to one of his loyal guard. "I can't return their daughter back to them yet I can secure the future of her sisters." The guard nodded and then Rajveer left the office followed by five bodyguards.

He was 'The Don' of Mumbai which meant he had many enemies in the underworld. Especially those, who were involved in all the activities which he was against. Therefore security was required however Rajveer was couragous enough to face all those cowards by himself.

The five star hotel wasn't that busy at that hour which gave Rajveer freedom to move around without any hussel bussel. There were the usual customers coming in and out yet it wasn't crowded. He waited by the elevator with his guards and as soon as it came, the guards first made sure it was safe and clear and then he entered followed by them.

A woman rushed towards the elevators yelling with desperate need. "Hey hold the lift!" She ran as if she had to catch a train and got there just when the doors were about to close yet she stopped them with her hand and it slid open.

However one of the guards prevented her entry. "Excuse me but you can't come in this lift." He said most arrogantly.

It appalled the woman. "What do you mean I can't?" she made a face. "It's a public lift which is free for everyone to use." She argued further.

Rajveer heard the argument yet the guard stood in front of him which didn't allow him to see who it was. Of course he was displeased with the delay and he thought of taking care of the intruder himself. He moved the guard in front of him aside and then came behind the one who stopped the woman from coming in. "What is taking so long?"

Just then both eyes met and for the initial few seconds they just locked into an enchantment where it was hard for either to look away. Rajveer saw the most amazing bold eyes which he hadn't seen so far and he was simply mesmerized. Even with the frown on her face she looked very beautiful. Her straight long hair flowed perfectly down her shoulders till her chest which enhanced her beauty.

"How the hell can you stop me from entering the lift? Is some sort of a king going in here that you're stopping me?" She was enraged as already she was late for her appointment and the delay further was going to be worse for her job. She tried to push herself in yet the guard prevented her.

"Just close the doors." Rajveer ordered arrogantly as he moved back into his earlier position.

As the doors of the lift closed in front of her, she gasped out of bewilderment and then out of rage. She couldn't believe there were people out there so conceited and arrogant who thought themselves surperior to others. If she saw that man again she would definitely teach him a good lesson.

However putting that thought aside, she had to desperately catch another lift as she was already five minutes late and now she would be later. 

As the lift halted at the 20th floor of the hotel, the first two guards stepped out and then Rajveer followed with three more guards behind him. They walked in procession all the way towards the VIP room which he often used for important meetings with clients whether it was black or white. Right then it was a strict white business meeting where a company had offered him a proposal. At present he wasn't at all keen to accept anything or even hear yet he believed everyone should be given a chance.

His steps stopped by the door of the room and he checked his watch. He was late yet he expected his client to be waiting for him inside.

Yet disappointment took over him when he found the room empty. The client hadn't arrived which meant he had to wait. It was always the other way around where he made people wait for him so it was already decided on how indiciplined and inadequate the company was.

After a lot of rushing around, the woman finally reached her destination which was the 20th floor. Her gaze constantly switched from her watch to the path ahead as she knew how late she was which had made her too anxious. Her job depended on that meeting and if she failed then there was a possibility of her loosing it.

However that wasn't the end of her hardships because when she reached the door of the VIP room her entrance was blocked yet once again. She was furious that what was with that day that everywhere her presence was prohibited. Then she recognized those two guards from the ones who were in the lift and instantly knew that they were after her for no reason. Yet she also knew how to show her importance. "If you don't mind, may I go inside?" she bit her teeth together as she said that.

The guards looked at her peculiarly as if she was some kind of a threat. "What business do you have here madam?" they enquired.

She just rolled her eyes. "I've got an appointment with Mr. Rajveer Singh Shekhawat. Which I suppose is the owner of this hotel." She gave them a warning look to let her go or she would complain.

Yet the guards had to be careful so still didn't let her go inside and she frowned as they were delaying her and many things were going to go wrong. They intended to check her in and out for security reasons which appalled her. There was no chance that she was going to allow them to even touch her so she made a rukus about it.

The drama that took place outside was caught by Rajveer as he heard an argument going on. He told one of his guards to go and check what was going on.

When the guard opened the door he found the other two arguing away with a woman. "What is going on here?"

"I have an appointment with Mr. Shekhawat and these morons are not letting me inside." She complained yet she could see how the third one also appeared doubtful. "Here see my I.D and you can check my bag as well." She handed over her bag and after they saw it was clear finally she was let in.

Rajveer sat on the lavish armchair facing the window away from the door. He just watched the busy traffic of Mumbai go by and was lost in thought. He felt the presence of someone else approaching in the room so he believed it was his client. "You're late." He said with disappointment clearly reflected in his tone.

She had known the question was going to come yet she also had her part of the argument. "I'm sorry sir I was…"

When he heard a pretty female voice he immediately turned around and was just bedazzled. It was the same eyes and that long flowing beautiful hair. The beauty he had found downstairs by the lifts actually stood in front of him again and that too so quick. But then again he wasn't happy about so much of his time wasted. "I don't want any explanations from you miss." He said rudely. "My quality time has already been wasted and I don't require it to be wasted further."

Man he had an attitude, she thought as she tried to analyse the man in front of him. Of course she also lost her words as soon as he turned around. She realized it was the same man whom she had vowed a few minutes ago to teach a lesson. Her impression was correct, he was indespicable. However business was business so she had to leave personal opinions out of it.

"Now don't tell me that you've just been paid to stand there in front of me?" Rajveer broke her thoughts with yet another one of his rude remarks. It wasn't like everyday he had any business meetings with women. He was more used to everyone obeying him even the women he met socially. Yet the one in front of him was different. She appeared head strong and not the one to tolerate nonsense. Then again he was Rajveer who had everything he wanted so he wasn't going to allow her to be rebellious and obey him too.

There could have been a really good answer for him but she decided not to pester further. She was there to do her job and not listen to his rubbish. Then again as a representative of her company she had to create good relations if they wanted their proposal to be accepted. Therefore she sat down in front of him and began narrating what the proposal was.

Meanwhile, initially Rajveer had begun to listen to her but soon he got lost into her sweet voice and those enchanting eyes had captivated him. There was nothing else he could see or hear. Her voice was like music notes and the way she bobbed her head once or twice regularly also appeared cute in some way. Never before had he met a woman like that and he didn't know what it was he just felt like possessing her. "What is your name?" he interrupted not even knowing what she was talking about.

"Excuse me?" she was surprised by the sudden question.

"I said, what is your name?" It wasn't a request, it was a demand.

It was confirmed that she definitely hated the man sitting in front of her due to his arrogant attitude. But business relations had to be maintained so therefore she had to comply without her consent. "Naina Singh Ahluwalia." Then she went back to presenting him their proposal.

Of course he had the ability of dual attention as it was required in his job to keep an eye out for his enemies. Yet at that time he found it hard to concentrate on both because she was a more interesting subject. Her name rang into his ears over and over again. "Naina". It was certainly a sweet name just like her. And so true for her as her eyes were very beautiful.

Once or twice she had noticed how he just stared at her, which made her quite uncomfortable but then again all she had to do was finish the presentation and then hopefully he would be convinced by the end. Then she wouldn't have to tolerate him anymore as it would be their first and last meeting. She ignored it to the most she could and continued. Yes it was true that at the first sight of him her heart had skipped a beat. He was a great site indeed with his handsome looks and suave poise but his rude attitude had ruined it all. She just couldn't see beyond it.

The presentation continued where Rajveer listened to various parts but most of the time he was lost into her magic. He couldn't point out the exact thing he loved about her but there was something which clicked and made his heart thump hard.

Naina neared the end of the presentation and then wrapped it up. "As you heard everything Sir, you would be aware of how much we anticipate this proposal to be accepted by you." His gaze remained so composed so she many times doubted if he had even heard her but then again she was there to do her job and not think about what he thought or did. "Do you have any questions?"

Most of the proposal was understood by Rajveer alright and he was going to think about it later. Yet right then he wanted to concentrate on another proposal which was going to be more beneficial for him. "What are you doing tonight?" he asked straight out.

The question surprised her alright as it was unexpected. "Excuse me?" that was the only thing she could say at all his unruly questions. What were her plans to do with the business details?

He grinned and sat back comfortably on the arm chair. "I said what are you doing tonight?"

If Naina wanted she could have been intimidated but she sure wasn't going to bow down in front of a conceited personality. "I don't see it to be anything related to what I presented to you." She cleverly snubbed him.

Rajveer could notice the defiance within her which intrigued him further. He was always used to having whatever he wanted so he was going to get his answers too on his conditions. "I repeat my question. What are you doing tonight?"

There was no way she was going to answer that question because she could see where it headed to. So she ignored it and talked about the presentation again to distract his attention back to it. Yet she soon stopped when she felt his presence very close to her and it made her nervous somewhere. The proximity stirred something inside her and she lost track of what she spoke of. At one point she found him so obnoxious but as soon as he came so close to her she lost her senses.

The whole reason for him to have come close was to examine her eyes from near by. He wanted to see his reflection through them to see whether he appeared more special through her eyes. He knew she couldn't resist him as when he came close he saw her twitch and her body language clearly showed him how much she wanted him to be close. "When I ask a question I expect it to be answered. You understand that?" he had that dangerous look as if he threathened her to some extent.

Her heart thumped hard as he remained close to her. She didn't know what to do but to just stare at his deep eyes which held depths which were hard to decipher. Somewhere his look totally entrapped her as if she was under his control.

There almost could have been a kiss between them as the spell continued its affects but she soon broke out in time and just stood up as if she was horrified with everything. She stole glances away from him and then quickly composed herself and felt like kicking herself for have behaved that way. Then she burst out on him. "What the hell do you think of yourself Mr. Rajveer Singh Shekhawat." The rage was evident in her eyes. "Me ab tak apse sharafat se peish aayi hu to iska matlab yeh nahi ke aap oska najaayaz fiada uthaaye." She was really angry at what he did with her. "I'm here doing my job and not sent as your pleasure toy so don't you even think of coming close to me." She warned him. "My impression of you was correct that you're just a boastful man who thinks he can have the whole world at his feet but you'll never get what you want from me." She picked up all her things aggressively. "I really don't care if you accept this proposal or not because I would definitely recommend no one to work with a slime ball like you." Then she was out of the room. The guards had tried to prevent her way but she just pushed him and rushed away with frustration.

Whilst inside the room all Rajveer could think about, was Naina and her killing attitude. Never before had anyone dared to speak like that in front of him as they always obeyed and whoever didn't he made sure they did. However he didn't feel at all like being harsh on her or forcing her. Her beauty had weakened his heart and her head strong personality had captured his full attention. She was one hard thing to leave his mind.      

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Too good!!!!!Awesome!!!!!

The starting was brilliant and the Mumbai mafia was well described!!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I loved the way you introduced Rajveer as a sharp and cruel Don!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Uske saamne baithe aadmi ki toh haalat kharab thi!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I just loved it when Raj shot that guy and said in style that he hates people who speak in a loud voice and especially those who speak when they are told not to!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

It was totally a dialogue and style to which the audience would cheer and wolf whistle!!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Raj did the right thing by killing that bas***d as he deserved to be punished for what he did!!!!!    πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Jo kaam zameer ko marde woh usse kabhi maaf nahi kar sakta!!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Raj's power is just amazing and he rules over his illegal businesses as a king rules over his empire!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

It is great to see that inspite of being a Don he is still principled and has not lost his ethics in this bad mafia world!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

He is good enough to take care of the girl's family!!!!!!    πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Raj has a killer attitude and he is too hot as Don!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

Raj and Naina's first meeting was too good!!!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Naina was late for an appointment and tried to get on the lift Raj had gotten into!!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

But his guards prevented it and she was irritated to the core with them!!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

When their eyes met for the first time, they were enchanted and just couldn't look away!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

Raj is mesmerized by her beauty and her amazing bold eyes aur woh toh gaya kaam se at first sight!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Raj could have let her into the lift and helped her but being the arrogant guy he is, how can he make things easy for her??πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

He just ordered his guards to close the doors and Naina was sooo angry!!!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

She swore to teach him a good lesson if she saw him again!!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Poor Naina finally reached for the meeting but there also Raj's bodyguards stopped her!!!!!πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’

When she entered, Raj said about her being late but hearing her voice he turned around to see her!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Naina realized he was the same man who she had vowed to teach a lesson but she had to leave personal opinions out now as he was her client!!!!πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€”

Raj is rude to her for being late and wasting his time and then just staring at him!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Naina started narrating the proposal but Raj is lost in her sweet voice and busy observing her instead!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

First he interrupted her to ask her name and felt it was a sweet name just like her and so true for her as her eyes were beautiful!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Naina is uncomfortable by his staring and just wants to finish the presentation!!!!!!Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy

Instead of listening to the presentation, Raj is mesmerized by her and lost into her magic!!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

Naina is really practical and inspite of everything gave her presentation very well and wrapped it up!!!!!    πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

What a perfect question to be asked after the presentation, "What are you doing tonight?"!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

It was the best dialogue of this part!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Naina was surprised with this question as it was totally out of the blue!!!!!😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

She cleverly snubbed him as no way was she going to answer this question!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

The way Raj came close to her made her lose her senses and she stared into his deep eyes!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

Raj wanted to see his reflection in her eyes and I am sure he appears more special in them!!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ŠHaaaiii!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

He knew she couldn't resist him and his look had totally entrapped her!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

Naina finally broke the spell and burst out on him as she was really angry at what he did with her!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Naina usse kya kya sunake chali gayi magar Raj ne kuch nahi kaha!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜Ž

First time in his life he has met someone who is not afraid of him and dared to speak to him like that!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Raj is only thinking about her and I am sure he won't take her rejection lying down!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Naina he will not leave you so easily!!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Edited by Shaina_b - 12 years ago
Windsof.Heaven thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Arwa...πŸ€—How are you?πŸ˜ƒ

Wow the update is wonderful loved it.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Rajveer and his attitude wooof...!!!😳😳😳

Oh Don is gone at first sight..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

And his dialogue WHAT ARE YOU DOING TONIGHT..πŸ˜³πŸ˜† and Naina was just...???😲🀣

Naina and Rajveer's first meeting is verry interesting...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

fabulous update
con't soon
Ayushi.⭐️
Edited by sainiayshi14 - 12 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely UD πŸ‘πŸ‘

aww DON 😳😳... good to see inspite of being DON he is still prinicipled πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... not lost his ethics in this bad mafia world  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... Rajveer will be Rajveer πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³  no matter what profession he goes for πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hero heroine met πŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸ‘ ...good equal oppononents πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... πŸ˜†... fire works b/w two expected every now & then πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... & guess our Don gaya kaam se at the first sight πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...seeing how much attenition he paid on lovely lady & how much on presentation πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

& what a perfect question to be asked after the presentation 🀣 "what u are doing tonite" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

guess Don mite want to sing for her Tere Naina wich main doob jaawa 😍 ...

Atough catch for DON so all the best for him πŸ‘πŸΌ ...wud wait for DON's reaction to naina's rejection...surely he is not the one to take it lying down πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

contiue soon 😊😊

prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice part
plz continue soon
suhana.dixit thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Arwa

Update was just amazing..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Rajveer is potraying the role of don here who has certain principles in life and he follows them religiously.
His first meeting with Naina was pretty interesting.Here she was talking abt business while Raj was just staring at her.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
He asks Naina for dinner but she refuses him.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I hope he gets to know now that not every girl falls for money and charm.Naina is certainly different and that had wat intrigued his interest.😊

Pls continue soon
Bye

Edited by suhana.dixit - 12 years ago
noaccount thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey arwa!!!

nice part!!!

loved it!!

beautifully written!!!

plz cont soon ...ASAP!!!!!!

love

esha

fanatic 21 thumbnail
gr8 updt...πŸ‘

luved d characterization of Rajveer...it was marvelousπŸ˜³πŸ‘

and RN intro scene was amazing as well...πŸ‘

awesome updt...
πŸ‘
Innocent_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

nice update. 😊 😊 😊 ..

hmm so Rajeev is the DON...likes his new character..whats good about him inspite of being DON he is still prinicipled, good to see he is disciplined in his acts 😊😊n know what is morally right n not...quite impressive...hmm so people afraid of him...n hona bhi chahoyai... 

The first encounter of RN was too good...the lift scence was really nice, she was so irritated aik to waisai hi she was late n ye aur late ho rhi hain is wja sai...so finally she reached n gets a shock on seeing him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...phr bhi she was doing her work but rajeev was just mesmerized by her beaauty n keep on staring herπŸ˜†πŸ˜† & what a question he asked after the presentation what u are doing tonight πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...n naina refused him to answer, oh he'll not leave u so easily...

waiting for next update...cont soon

take care

Edited by Innocent_eyes - 12 years ago