Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow Arwa a thriller topic with lot of action and romance. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Start is good and wish to have a unique and different fic. πŸ‘
update soon

varshita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dekho hum sab ko aaj yaad aayi pe comment karne ki. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Great start πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Raj and Naina ki suspense thriller aur Raj as Don wooowww beyond imangination.😍
😍 😍 😍 😍 😍
Is tarah k fics ek alag hi maza dete hain readers ko traditional love story se hat kar.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Mujhe pakka lag raha hai first part me kidnapping hue hai πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› (see how smart i am πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†) par ye part itna chota kyoun tha? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Jaldi se aage likho yaar

awaazilicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Too good!!!!!Awesome!!!!! - thanks very much 

I love the title and the concept!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ - i'm glad u really did 

What a thrilling concept with lots of action and romance!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ - yeh wanted to try out something new 

The poster is just awesome!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ - thank you 

I am glad that finally you have started this story!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š - yeh finally the right time came for it 

She was sleeping peacefully after an exhausting day at work!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š - yes she had worked really hard 

She struggled violently when she was grabbed and didn't give up fighting for her release!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ - of course she is a strong fighter

She had even worked out how her capturer must have gotten inside her room!!!!!    πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š - she is smart too 

But unfortunately her attempt failed and she was carried off and thrown inside a black limosine and then it sped off!!!!!    - yeh sadly 

Then she saw him sitting there all clad smartly with that arrogant smug expression on his face!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ - yes he is a smart and powerful personality 

I am sure that the sleeping beauty who is abducted is Naina!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š - hmmm perhaps it is 

It seems like she knows him and I wonder why he has abducted her!!!!!πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€” - yeh the mystery shall reveal slowly in the following updates 

Her kidnapper can be none other than Rajveer who is the Don!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ - aaah now lets see

She isn't one to keep quiet and showed her displeasure and asked how dare he abduct her like this!!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ - yes she isn't the one to be defeated easily 

Her appearance in that thin white satin nightdress had enticed his already heightened senses but he kept control over himself!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ - hehe after all he is a man so has to be aroused 

He behaved as if he couldn't even hear her and just gave her a look which showed full authority!!!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ - yes he was well composed 

Woh kaha chup rehne waali thi and kept demanding that the car be stopped and yelled as much as she could!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† - hehehhe yeh she is very adamant 

Finally the car stopped but only when it reached its destination which was a huge compound!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š - or u cud call it his fortress

She just wanted to get away from him and ran but the place was like a maze and she was lost!!!!!πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• - yeh she was stuck badly 

He cares for her and that's why warned the guards not to hurt her!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ - of course he does otherwise why wud he have kidnapped her 

Finally the stress of the whole incident came down upon her so much that she fainted!!!!    - unfortunately yes 

I loved his authority and his killer attitude!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ - well thats what makes his character so interesting

I am waiting to know what had happened between them which led to this kidnapping!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š - surel ywud cum soon 

awaazilicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhana.dixit

Hi Arwa - Hi Suhaana

Thanx for starting another RN fiction.😊 - I'm glad u liked it

Intro part is totally captivating.πŸ‘πŸ‘ - thanks 

I think Rajeev is obviously playing the Don who isn't afraid of anything.Why has he abducted Naina?? - hmmm well the answers will cum in the following updates

I think they both knew each other and something has gone very wrong somewhere. - hmmm perhaps, lets see

Pls continue soon
Bye

awaazilicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: sainiayshi14

Hi Arwa..πŸ€— - hey Ayushi

your new fic sounds very intresting..πŸ‘πŸΌ - thanks very much 

thanxx for the PM  - ur welcome

cont'soon.⭐️

awaazilicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna1

great start
seem really interesting
plz continue soon

Thanks very much for loving the concept and the part that much 
awaazilicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocent_eyes

hey n new fic... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...congratz - thanks very much 

well coming to part, it was nice, sp it was none other than him who kidnapped her...n seems they now each other.. - hmmm perhaps it is like that, now lets see 

so curious to know what had actually happened... - surel ywud cum up soon

cont soon 

awaazilicious thumbnail

Thanks very much for loving it so much 
awaazilicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjana25

wow
looks soo good
contd soon
do pm me