Possession!! MG PLEASE READ NOTE pg1 n link

RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS FF STORYLINE BEEN DISCONTINUED HOWEVER THE FF HAS NOT PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK FOR THE NEW STORYLINE BELOW! IT IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT

Chapter 1 Deception

The sun was blazing high in the sky as 3 cars rolled up to stand outside the biggest construction company inside all of India and possibly Asia. The door was opened of the first car by the on duty watchman.

'Goo, good morning sir' He stuttered as a young man of fine physique and perfect M shape lipped with dark eyes stepped out. He had a clean shaven stubble and wearing dark sunglasses over his eyes to shade himself from the son. But this Man knew he could face the sun and tackle it any day. He was a strong man physically and mentally. He took one step towards the watchman and lowered his sunglasses and store right at him. The watchman gulped and looked down.

'17 Seconds late' Maan stated at the fact present in front of him. Everyone looked at the watchman feeling sorry for the watchman as today would be fired and it will be hard for him to find a new job especially at this in his life.

'Soorr'Sorrry Sir' he stuttered putting his head down in shame. 'It won't haa..happen again' He added on.

'I'm sure it won't.' Maan smirked as he walked off. Everyone was shocked as Maan just left him and didn't fire him on the spot. Maan turned back and said 'Its not everyday I give people another chance.  Just one more mistake and I'll make sure'' Maan left the words unfinished as he walked into the building.

'Adi and Sasha' Maan called as he walked past there cabins. Both stumbled as they got up and ran behind him.

'Status' Maan asked as he took a seat in his cabin and put his hands together staring at them.

'Its done Sir as you asked. Tonight is the press conference.' Adi stated.

'And you Sasha' Maan said turning to her.

'Yes Maan Sir' Sasha gulped.

'Darling why are you getting scared for? Just go to Khurana Mansion and make sure that she is fine and get her ready for the press conference. And remember both of you any word gets out then I will make your life worser than hell understood' He stated.

'Yes Sir' They both replied and walked out.

Maan smirked as he leaned back and closed his eyes thinking to the last 36 hours. He now owned and possessed the one thing he realised he wanted the most Geet Handa now belonged to him legally morally and physically.

FLASHBACK

3 days ago

'Geetuuu' Pinky yelled as she gave Geet a big hug. Geet smiled at Pinky.

'Your getting married today in a few days you will be Mrs Dev Singhania' She shriekd at Geet. Geet blushed and looked down. 'So where is Mr to be Mr Jijaji' Pinky asked.

'Right here Sali sahiba' Dev came putting his arm around Geet. Dev and Geet smiled at eachother. Both met at college and feel in love with each other promising to get married and with the blessings of there parents are now getting married.

'Wow Dev.. I can't believe it, college main prem kahani abhi bhi khatam nahi hue' Pinky smiled and Dev smiled back. Geet parents and Dev parents came as well and stood by them.

'Congratulations Geet' A voice said from the back. They all turned to see Maan standing there with a bouquet.

'Geet He is Maan Singh Khurana right. You never told me you knew him' Dev said amazed. He shook Maan's hand.

'Its an honour to meet you sir' Dev said. Maan just nodded his head.

'Yes Dev, Maan is like our son. His parents were friends of ours since they passed away when Maan was 14 and Geet was 10. Since then he has been living with us and His company was being taken care of by me and a fellow friend but by the time he turned 17, Maan has taken the company into new heights. He is now the owner of the best company in India' Geet's dad Mohinder stated.

Geet rolled her eyes. She always disliked Maan. Since he came to live with them when he was 14.  Geet's parents had always put her under his care and attention. He always used to take care to school. Geet tried to talk to him but he always gave her the look to shut up. He was like a constant body guard.  He took care of her education and taught her like a strict teacher. Geet parents were more proud of him when Geet passed in 1st position because of His tutoring. Whenever Geet went out Maan went too.

'I'll just get a drink' Dev said. Dev walked off.

'Urhhh' That Maan always following me and never leaving me alone' Geet said sitting down on a table with Pinky.

'I know Geet since we were kids. Like because of him you never had a proper life you know partying out late and cinema and stuff and be home by 9. He was like a Hitler man' Pinky said.

'I know. But I'm glad we went to different colleges otherwise how would have I met Dev' Geet replied looking at Dev mingling with her younger sister Siya who was 13.

The ring ceremony begun and Maan looked at the stage where Geet smiled and laughed as Dev put his ring on her finger. She blushed and smiled. Geet put the ring on his finger. Dev took her hand and kissed it. Maan suddently felt anger that his possession is being touched by someone else. The glass in his hand broke without him knowing it. Since he was a child, he felt like Geet was his. He took care of her always. And now She is going away from him. She was the only thing he knew. The only thing that he knew that was his.  

He walked out the ceremony and drove off and screamed as he got to the edge of a cliff top.

'ARGGG'

He tried hard to sleep the next two nights.

No he was not having it. He thought. Geet was his and he was not giving her to anyone else. Even if it meant forcing her. He owned her. She was his possession. He remembered when She first started college and some guys were misbehaving with her when he went to pick her up from college  just in time. He had grabbed her and flung her into the car. His eyes were red in anger. how he dropped her home and returned and made sure the boys were in a state never to walk again. He also went to her room that night and burned those clothes and it had the presence of those guys touches. In school when she tried to talk to another boy he grabbed her and told her to keep away from all guys.  He smirked at all the memories. It took time to realise that when Geet today was going away from him that he possessed her from ages. He loved her and was obsessed and was not going to let her walk away from him.

DAY OF WEDDING  

Geet was staring at the moon. She was really happy that her new life was beginning with Dev. But her gut instntics told her that something was not right. She walked up and down her room. Unaware of the problem downstairs.

'What..where can he go?' Geet's mother Rano shrieked. In an adjacent room to the main hall was Mohinder Rano Siya and Dev's parents Daksh and Prerna.

'I have no idea.  I entered his room just after he was dressed and he was fine. And happy' Prerna said.

'And then what happened why has he disspareared where has he gone?' Asked Mohinder.

'I have no idea. We were coming with the baraat in the car and his car has gone missing' Prerna said. She hugged Daksh.

There was a knock on the door. Mohinder opened it.

'Uncle ji what happened' Asked Maan smirking inside but showing that  he was worried inside.

'Dev is missing beta. And Geet is upstairs and all the guests are here. We don't know where he is and no answer from him' Rano explained.

'We won't be able to face society now' Mohinder said.

'There only one thing we can do now. Maan if your ready to marry Geet then maybe we can be saved from bad publicity' Rano said.

'Rano what are you saying. Is this how your asking Maan to payback our upbringing' Mohinder exclaimed.

'Then what can we do. Geet will be shamed our family will be' Rano said.

'But it does not mean we emotionally blackmail Maan to marry Geet.' Mohinder said.

'Uncle ji. Can I have a say?' Maan asked being the perfect son.

'Yes beta' Mohinder said.

'Uncle ji..I'm ready to marry Geet'

The room was shocked.

'But Geet doesn't like Maan' Siya said.

'Siya be quiet don't say things you don't know' Rano said.

'But I know. She loves Dev. She hated Maan always'

'Say Jijaji now' Mohinder stated. 'Maan are you sure?'

'Yes Uncle.. I mean papaji' Maan said.

'Okay then that's settled. Thanks Maan. And Mohinder I am so sorry for this' Daksh said with his head hung low.

'Its fine' Said Rano.

'But how what do we tell Geet?. She will never say yes' Prerna said. 'She wants to be with Dev'

'Well Dev left her. So she has no choice to get married to Maan. And I always wanted Geet to marry Maan. But now she found Dev. I was fine by it. But too much freedom and see what happens. I'm sorry Mr and Mrs Singhnaia. But Dev was not a good choice'

'Don't be Mr Handa I'm fine' Prerna said. 'I can't believe what he done and today'

'I thought he really loved Geet' Daksh said.

'BUT GEET DOES NOT LIKE MAAN SHE WILL NEVER AGREE' Siya yelled.

'So we don't tell her.' Maan said. Everyone looked at him.

'Papaji mummyji, if we tell Geet we all know she will kick up a fuss and will argue and this will cause bad name to our families. So it is better she is under the illusion that I am Dev'

'That's fine by me' Rano said. 'Yes' Mohinder added.

Siya wanted to tell Geet and walked towards the door when Rano grabbed her.

'Don't you dare. If you so much as speak a word to Geet. I will kill myself and I mean it' Rano swore at her. Siya gulped. Rano kept siya with her.

Rano and the rest of the adults went outside. Rano told Pinky to get Geet for the pheras.

'Geet come now its time to get married' Pinky smiled. Geet smiled not knowing what has changed downstairs. Not just the groom but her entire life was about to.

She sat next to whom she thought was Dev at the mandap. But was Maan.

'Dev We're finally getting married' She whispered to him. Maan smirked under the sehra.

Yes Geet we are and tonight you will be mine legally and physically and belongs to me forever'

'Beta put the mangal sutra on' The pandit stated. Maan put the chain around her neck feeling her skin on her neck. It was so soft and he loved the feeling of it. Geet shivered feeling something was not right but she was here getting married and that's what mattered.

He then put the sindoor on her. Both took the pheras. And the wedding was completed.

'Come on now Dev.. atleast show your face now we are married' Geet smiled.

'Geet beta, its Dev family tradition you won't see him till you get home' Daksh said.

'Come on lets sign the papers.' Rano said. As the lawyer was standing there for the registed married. Unbeknown to Geet who signed it happily was signing on a newly prepared papers which now stated Maan Singh Khurana and Geet Handa were joined in holy matrimony.

Maan smirked as he held Geet tight by the waist. Geet looked at him confused. 'Dev I'm not running away' She smiled.

You never will be able to Maan thought

Maan and Geet left after the bidaai. Maan had told Geet's parents that they are going out of town to a new house he had purchased last year and has been living there. He told them it was easier as Geet would believe it is Dev's new house. Her parents agreed it would be best.

Geet and Maan arrived at the new house. Geet was amazed. It was properly secured with lots of security. Geet was shocked.

'wow Dev its amazing' She exclaimed. 'its our own new house' She said walking out the car looking at the mansion infront of her.

As Geet was turning around Maan lifted her up.

'Dev'' Geet questioned. Maan didn't say anything. He walked with her threw the house and took her to the bedroom and sat her there. The bed was decorated.

'Dev' Geet asked as Maan turned back to lock the door. Geet smiled and blushed as tonight was her suhagraat.

'Dev atleast take off your sehra now' Geet said tired of looking at the flowers. She sat like a newly wed bride on the bed. Maan walked towards her and smirked that now she was his legally and he will now make her his forever. He sat down infront of her and Geet smiled at him.

'Your not going to take it off are you' Geet asked.

Maan nodded in negative.

'Should I?' Geet asked. Maan nodded in positive.

Geet smiled as she brought her hands to remove the sehra. She lifted it off and was shocked.

'YOU' Geet said shocked seeing Maan there.

'Where is Dev? Where is my husband?' Geet said going back away from Maan trying to keep some distance.

'I Am your Husband Geet. You are Mrs Geet Maan Singh Khurana' Maan stated. 'Your my wife' He said.

'No' I married Dev'' Geet stood up and went towards the door.

'No you married me.. look here the papers' Maan said getting to the door before she does. Geet was shocked.

'And if you don't believe me ring your parents' Maan said giving the phone to her.

'Hello.. mum.. Maan'.' Geet said.

'Geetu.. Dev ran away from the wedding.. And we had no other choice.. We would have got bad name. And Siya still needs to get married. Maan came as an angel and promised to marry you and save us from a bad name' Rano said.

'But''

'Geet please now your married to Maan. Now make sure you don't mess this up. Siya life is in your hands now' Rano said.

'Believe me now?' asked Maan.

Geet looked at him and fell back.

PRECAP::: The Suhagraat and what happened to Dev..

Character Sketch

Maan: Possesive and obsessed with Geet... But also suffers from anger management.. He believes he owns Geet. But He also wants things to be done right. He doesnt want Geet to ever leave him... he believes he had eternal right on Geet... from since he was a child.. FLASBACKS WILL SHOW!!! WHY
He is a dark Man..He can do thinks by hook and crook be legal or illegal. He owns everything and can do anything.. No one can touch him

Geet.. was a sweet girl and living life. She was to marry Dev whom she was in love with. She loves simple things in life. She was beautiful and carefree and very outspoken! She never liked Maan. She was scared of him at times. But now is very scared.

Dev: Was the love of Geet's life. Who was mysteriously taken away from Geet's wedding. He was a sweet and gentle guy who wants to help Geet a lot. He loves her and Geet loves him a lot.

Siya: Geet's sister. She understands that Geet loves Dev. But has come to accept Maan.. READ ON TO FIND OUT MORE

Mohinder'Geet's father
Rano-Geet's mother.

CONTENTS
PARt 1-Scroll up..Deception
PART 2.. Owned
PART 3: Escape Plan PM to be sent on 4/1/12 Hopefuly with Ek Anchaha Failsa n the Hunted,.x
PART 4.. Punished
Part 8 Trip to the Past  page 59
Part 9- Truth of love

Edited by sweetysumaiya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-BlushaLicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
OMG SUPERB !! :D !!
Im hooked wiw dis story line already !! :) !!
Waiting for moreee !!
Update soon !! :-) !!
shruti_rai thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update...
plzzz do send me a pm 2...
waiting for next update...
update soon...
ExpectoPatronum thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting concept... Please add me to ur pm list...
Dazlingdivya thumbnail
Really Interesting, plz continue soon, Plz add me to ur PM list.
take_a_hint thumbnail
awesome 

add me to pm list
Mdworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update!
Do continue! 👏
shrutizlyf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
awesome and interesting concept...cont soon...
maan ate up geet's head right from childhood...
aminakhan thumbnail
completely hooked to ur ff...👏
its brilliant...⭐️
plz add me to ur pm list😳
doublecross thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

fab update
plz add me to ur pm list