Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Neloufer-

NO khushi is not going downhilL!! i dont agree with that! 

let it be nyways...i dunno u so many ppl having so much problem with her nature---i like it

if she saved shyam , then tht was her humanity! IF she wud have let him to die, she wud be considered a half criminal! :(

and she didnt nickname him becoz she just nicknames ppl out of luv--and she DOESNT love him

and she spent the night thinking because shyam made her THINK..she cudnt help it..any normal human wud do ! :((

nelo, meri behna...love you so much...apni di ke liye sabke sath lar rahi ho...but now dont need...i m not so selfish that apni choti bahen ko logo ki daat sunne ke liye bhej dungi...i leave IPKKND forum but if i will see any khushi bashing post i will fight...
love you nelo...forgive ur di...

and yes sunaina di, where were you when ASR break khushi's heart in diwali night "tumhe kya laga that,ek ameer admi tumhari payel ko apne seene mein laga ke bathat tha?" "tum mere liye koi maina nehi rakhti"
how can u except that khushi admit herself that she loves arnav...she cant admit...she is in deniel mood...bcoz she is afraid bcoz of her aukaat,hasiyat...ASR have to admit forst that he loves khushi...and then shoud confess her angrily "I LOVE YOU DAMM IT"...then if khushi rejects him i will bash her...dont worry...and i dont want her to admit that she loves arnav...after the diwali night...
and khushi saved shyam due to huminity...no people cant see a person to die in front oh him/her
and she cant tell anjali the truth bcoz she has hope that one day shyam will be good...still she dont know what shyam has done with her father...she only know that shyam told lie...
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kamalika..

nelo, meri behna...love you so much...apni di ke liye sabke sath lar rahi ho...but now dont need...i m not so selfish that apni choti bahen ko logo ki daat sunne ke liye bhej dungi...i leave IPKKND forum but if i will see any khushi bashing post i will fight...
love you nelo...forgive ur di...

and yes sunaina di, where were you when ASR break khushi's heart in diwali night "tumhe kya laga that,ek ameer admi tumhari payel ko apne seene mein laga ke bathat tha?" "tum mere liye koi maina nehi rakhti"
how can u except that khushi admit herself that she loves arnav...she cant admit...she is in deniel mood...bcoz she is afraid bcoz of her aukaat,hasiyat...ASR have to admit forst that he loves khushi...and then shoud confess her angrily "I LOVE YOU DAMM IT"...then if khushi rejects him i will bash her...dont worry...and i dont want her to admit that she loves arnav...after the diwali night...
and khushi saved shyam due to huminity...no people cant see a person to die in front oh him/her
and she cant tell anjali the truth bcoz she has hope that one day shyam will be good...still she dont know what shyam has done with her father...she only know that shyam told lie...

I am really sorry to butt in ðŸ˜³

But dude, this is just a fiction ðŸ˜² Why do you react as if ASR and Kushi belong to real world ? ðŸ˜²

This is a discussion forum for heaven's sake ! Participate if the threads interest you otherwise don't. Share your views and respect others in return ! Criticize and keep the discussions healthy. If you don't like a post, just ignore, as simple as that. Why to make a hungama out of that ?

And let me tell you one thing, no one can defend any character in the reel world. They will change in an episode just like La grew brains. And each one has their own POV ! 

Edit: Just take a chill pill ðŸ˜ƒ No offense meant ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Nithi- - 12 years ago
jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I partially agree with you Sunaina. Yesterday, CVs unnecessarily were trying to make Khushi ponder about Shyam in the night. I mean she knows Anjali for a long time and Anjali only asked him to change the shirt. So Khushi should not be having sleepless night on account of that! That was jarring.  
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I don't get what the CVs were trying to accomplish here. I wouldn't mind Shyam's schemes if Khushi wasn't so naive to fall for it. Khushi has known Anjali for so long and yet now she is having doubts and believing a man who decieved her and her family for months. Is Khushi forgetting when she saw Anjali broken and saying she wouldn't be able to live without her husband?? The woman observes fast for him on a constant basis for crying out loud! The CVs need to stop having Khushi fall for Shyam's web of lies
I would like it too if Barun Sobti leaves this show.
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ipepe

Oh so this is all about Barun Sobti !!

Basically those who are repeatedly  bashing ASR and actually indirectly bashing Barun Sobti . 

Now I know . 

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ipepe

Why do you have to insult Barun SO much ??😆..I mean his fans have the right to say if they want him to leave the show if it gets crappy.I mean i even saw you writing negative comment in a post which praised Barun.
If someone said that about Sanaya then in some random topic then how will you feel??😆

Originally posted by: DiehardBarunFan

Yes ofcourse ..Why wouldnt you ??

Exactly! I obviously don't find him as good as people here do.Its not as if SaRun can't create chemistry with anyone else.
Even his fans wouldn't mind it,if the show gets too crappy.
So you are right.Why wouldn't I?

Originally posted by: barunroxx7

Why do you have to insult Barun SO much ??😆..I mean his fans have the right to say if they want him to leave the show if it gets crappy.I mean i even saw you writing negative comment in a post which praised Barun.
If someone said that about Sanaya then in some random topic then how will you feel??😆

Why do I have to insult Barun so much?... lol you know our definitions differ.His fans anyway start insulting any member who says a word against him.Similar it is!

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Ipepe who said his fans want him to leave the show.??I dont and i know many others who will want him to continue with this show