Which Actor/Actress deserved a better career?

Poll

Who deserved a better career?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Ranbir.Fan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
These are a few actors/actresses who did shine for a while and then almost disappeared or say not so active today. Which of these do u think deserved a better career. These are just few names, you can mention any other actor you liked who could have achieved alot more. 

I liked Divya Bharti she could have achieved alot, as in just 2 years of her career she became a tough competition for Madhuri, Sridevi,etc. If she was alive she would have been acting even now as I think her age wud now wud hav been 35 or 36. And may be instead of Kajol-Shahrukh we would have seen Divya-Shahrukh as a top jodi.

Then I also believe Amisha Patel could have made a good career. She got a dream break, KNPH was huge hit, even Gadar was a big hit & her performance these movies was good. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vivek oberoi and akshay khanna are talented enough and could have had a better career..

divya bharati definately would have been in the big league had the tragedy not have happened. 

sad. 
SavyDobrev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Emraan Hashmi 
The guy is amazing as an actor
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I feel Gracy Singh too deserved better. She couldnt capitalize on her superhit films.
Rajeev Khandelwal is another actor who could have done better. He's not over yet I know...and he gets critical acclaim. But you never hear of him doing brand endorsements or doing any big films.
Edited by kshreya2002 - 12 years ago
Hunk101 thumbnail
To make it big firstly you need to choose the right films and deliver a good performance. Amisha got great films initially & soon her downfall started bcoz of the types of films she chose. Akshay khanna is a really good actor.

I voted for Divya bharti, I still like her alot & feel sad for her.
Ranbir.Fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I feel Gracy Singh too deserved better. She couldnt capitalize on her superhit films.

Rajeev Khandelwal is another actor who could have done better. He's not over yet I know...and he gets critical acclaim. But you never hear of him doing brand endorsements or doing any big films.

Oh I forgot to add Gracy Singh. Yes she too deserved a better career.

Mahek Chahel  ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜† 

Bhai ka Halva  

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Akshay Khanna, Vivek and Jimmy Shergill 
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
divya bharti died bt she was a gd actress...many say if she wer alive she wud hav been da queen of bollywood
errrm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Agree with most of the names cited.

The first name that came to my mind was Gayatri Joshi (from Swades). Really liked her. One wouldn't guess that Swades was only her first movie.  She could have been one of the top actresses today, esp given that some of the "actresses" reigning at the moment are so pathetic.

I also really really want to see more of Konkona Sen Sharma! She had better not disappear just because she's married. She's absolutely brilliant! I think she can do any role - comedy (Atithi kab jaoge, Life in a Metro), drama (15 Park Avenue), romance (Wake up Sid).  Although her career has been pretty good, I think she deserves way more.

Oh, and Ayesha Takia! Loved her in Dor!

Edited by errrm - 12 years ago