mchopra thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

An everlasting Love

Maaannn..she moaned when his lips worked on her body sucking licking and biting her.

Hmm kaho mishti he looked up to see into her eyes which were closed and he had a mischievous grin on his face..

Aaankhon kholo na jaan..

She shook her head.

Kyun..mujhe sharam aati hai..

He laughed..

Abhi kuch der pehle toh nahi aa rahi thi'

Kya matlab she opened her eyes..

Kyun jab tumne yeh kiya tha'he said pointing at his chest..where her nail marks were visible..

Haan aur aapne jo kiya tha uske baad..

Maine kya kiya..

Aapko nahi pata..he shook his head in negative..

Hawww..apne itne zor se yeh dekhiye and she made him look at her chest which was covered in marks due to the attention they had just received.

She realized what she just did and hid her face in his chest'.

Mmm bahut sundar lag rahi ho..aise bhii..he whispred huskily into her ear.

Aankhon toh kholo..

She shook her head..

Pakka nahi..she nodded her head his hands moved to her chest fondling her breasts while his mouth moved to hers and he gently pecked her on her lips.

She moved her hand to his chest and grazed his abdomen with her fingertip and pinched his nipples.

Geet..he moaned into her mouth and immediately took a nipple into his hot hungry mouth taking it between his teeth, exotically painful,while his tongue worked on the nipple.

Oh maaan..she arched her back giving him access to his chest and pushing her breasts into his mouth..

He chuckled on her breasts lathering it with his saliva and moved to the other one to devour it.

His hands moved to her folds to enter her and she widened her legs to give him space.

They made love to each other with his lips working on her body and she responding to him. He then entered her with force which made her scream in pain and pleasure.

Maan..she tried to touch him but he was not around.

She opened her eyes and she found herself in a hospital bed wearing a white suit and baby lying near her body who was holding her chest.

She kissed her baby and a tear dropped from her eyes.

This was all she had left of him his memories and her baby who was born two days back in the hospital and she had named her after him mannat.

She remembered the incident that had taken away everything from her..she wanted to go too but he had made her promise to look after the young one.

*********** Flashback 2 days back***************

Maan..jaldi aayega..yeh bahut shetaan ho gayi hai..saara din tang karti hai mujhe.,,

She said placing her hand on her swollen belly. She was due any day now and she loved the feel of the baby in her, when she kicked him, when she would turn in her and when maan would sit down and talk to the baby for hours.

Maan kissed her forehead and patted her belly..Baby mamma ka dhayaan rakhna..he said looking down.

Geet tum apna dhyaan rakhna aur iska bhi..tum jaanti ho main tumhe kabhi chod ke jaana nahi chahta tha..par kya karron..

Maan..aap jaiye kuch ghanto kit oh baat hai..

Jaanta hoon..par tum apna khyala rakhogi aur humesha apni dawayaan apna khana waqt pe khaogi..

Maan aap toh aise kar rahein hain jaise pata nahin kitne dino ke liye jaa rahe hon..shaam tak toh aap he jaaogi..

He kissed her forehead again with tears in his eyes

*************Flashback ends************

That was the last time she had seen him. She had felt the pains few hours after he had left and she was rushed to the hospital by her parents whom she managed to call.

The baby was born after few hours of pain but the doctors had said she was sinking.

She is not responding..i don't know..

Geet's mother: wht will we do..Geet doesn't know Maan is no more and if something happens to her..the baby will be an orphan..

In the room where Geet is..

Geet sees maan in a white light and she tries touching him..

Nahi geet tumhe yaahn nahi aana hai..tumhe waapis jaana hai..jaao aur humari beti ka khayal rakho..

Nahin maan mujhe aapke saath..

Nahi geet..tumne mujse waada kiya tha..jaao..

Par..

jaao geet and he dissapperaed.

She woke up screaming his name.

A doctor was called immediately.

The first thing she asked was about Maan..

Ek min maam..said the dr before she walked out..

Her mother came in with a baby in her arms and handed it to her.

Maa..Maan kahan hai..

She looked at her mother and then her father..

Maa..kahiye na..

Bitiya uska accident ho gaya tha..uski toh body bhi nahi mili..sab kuch jal gaya tha..

She sat there numb only when the baby cried in her lap did she cry and fed her baby while crying.

She knew why he told her everything before he left and why he pushed her back to live.

She had decided to live for her baby and his dreams but she could not stop living with him in her soul and her body craved his warmth. She wanted him when mannat would make burrr burrr on her chest..she wanted him when she didn't understand how to change her diaper, she wanted him when mannat woke up at night to be fed. She wanted him and she wanted to be in his arms once again.

She knew he won't so she lived in the moments she had spent with him..they way he would hold her, the way he would kiss her, the way he would fondle her.

Here she is a mother and a widow sitting by the window of her house holding her daughter in her arms waiting to be in his arms once again 'forever'

Edited by mchopra - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Elfin- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Jab tak kisika khoon nahi peeti tujhe shanti nahi aati na Shre...😑

Kyun maar dala mere Maan ko...😭

Painful but awesome...πŸ‘
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Maan ko tapka diya ... phir se ... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

it was nice ...ummm actually very very nice ... u made me cry ... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

abhee happy wala likhna plzzz 

love
Sana
Edited by sindu555 - 12 years ago
mchopra thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Manashi-

Jab tak kisika khoon nahi peeti tujhe shanti nahi aati na Shre...😑

Kyun maar dala mere Maan ko...😭

Painful but awesome...πŸ‘

Hehe..kitne din ho gaye the..me was khoon ki pyaasi..hehe
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
kamini again u killed him...me nt reading ur OS first i will read the end if happy only then i will read...
-Crayon- thumbnail
Amazing OSπŸ‘πŸ‘
Painful😭 😭but still wonderful
beautifully written!!
mchopra thumbnail

Originally posted by: leverne

kamini again u killed him...me nt reading ur OS first i will read the end if happy only then i will read...

Reni u know kitni happy waali feeling aati hai when u give me gaaliyaan..πŸ˜‰
Yeh toh bata de how was it..πŸ˜†
mchopra thumbnail

Originally posted by: World-of-Dreams

Amazing OSπŸ‘πŸ‘

Painful😭 😭but still wonderful
beautifully written!!

Thnku...
mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2