bt maybe new entry is new year special
or some love realisation

dont no dia cvs people

Agree

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Fafu77

hope arshi realize ther love and arnav does something special 4 khushi 4 new years

hopefully

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

Originally posted by: passionalive

dont throw chappal-joota on me...m just getting disheartened d way story is shaping now...

Why do i get a feeling that Sanaya will not be on the show for long time...if she is gearing up for another show...probably a reality one...which means less screen space ..less/no scenes with our Arnie boy (only flashbacks) neways CVs use BD for Sanaya almost everyday which sucks...😡😡😡
Though I want love track in new year..will keep patience if story moves in a logical way..not with the weird acts by Khushi today..enough of antics..can we have some mature direct/indirect conversation...wanna see d woman in Khushi not a 5 year old child...having a child-like quality and being childish are two different things...
i guess hate track was long over...m keping my faith on CVs..hope they remain loyal to the chemistry n original storyline...

And I am scared of Snake now...what extent he is gonna planning to get khushi...Arnav pls gear up and get the gal before she gets trapped in Snake-jaal...😡😭

here u go..

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

Originally posted by: mommamia

One big blown full fledge lovely lovely long Rabba Ve moment...which will linger in our hearts and mind for the whole of 2012.. and let them keep coming...😆😆😆

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

Originally posted by: hi50

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you too rushshri..
We all are waiting eagerly for snakes revelation..  
but first I'd like to see ASR to acknowledge his love for Khushi.. the BIG realization to hit him.. that LOVE exists & he is in love with Khushi (even if Khushi has't realized it & he hasn't expressed anyone)..  I'll distribute jelabi in the forum then 😉..
I think if the snake is revealed before that realization will be delayed & I'm getting impatient.. but CVs never stops surprising us..

hmm..yah
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

Originally posted by: smitar

In the ad they were shooting, ArHi said something about a new life in the new year, didn't they?

Maybe the preparations are going to begin from today, right from the sacred bathroom of the Guptas!

I hope the lock breaks & they are stuck there for a loong time...We have 9 more days, don't we?

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I dont want to predict yaar!

all predictions going wrong!

Plus, over expectations are making me dull!

So I leave upto CV's!

Apna to aisa haal hai about Arhi!

"Bhikari k liye bheek, jitni bhi miley theek" since more than one ween not more than 5 mins of Arhi scene in the 23 mins of the show! woh tyre badalne wala was the last big scene!
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ridzzi thnx buddy for so many replies.

Coolsabs brilliant idea n zoha, thand rakh thand, ur vm opened my eyes bab.
Nazrin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
um i would really want ASR to get drunk n confess his feelings to khushi n i want a sweetsi caring khushi to take care of him i mean bring him  safely back home n make his way to the bed 😉...is it too much to ask for guys???