Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks yaar for the update

You know, they should have clearly shown that La didnt' really understand the real Arnav.. I mean, she's broken because she couldn't marry the tycoon dude or what? They haven't really explored La's feelings for ASR apart from the money and media stuff?

The hand holding scene will raise all trps's bar. finally a rabba ve moment. He should clearly tell her to stuff it. Me thinks, he's gonna find out about the broken engagement right at htis moment.

Why is everyone thinking that nothing is happy in SaRun's world? They are actors. They don't get offended by that mystey pic , which surely I like to have details on. They wouldn't let their friendship be driven over a pic??! and people's comments.

The last bit didn't make sense. la prob tells Khushi indirectly that Arnav is in love with her which she won't get as usual and but accepting wishes? For payash?
JennyPenny thumbnail

Originally posted by: the_rain

Anjali is incapable of seeing anything that is not presented in a round shiny silvery thing...πŸ˜†

🀣 That just cracked me up. Of course, I should have known. All of a sudden, Anjali is going into Gopi category for some reason.πŸ˜†

She prob won't believe Shaym's reality even if Shaym tells her. She will be too busy doing her vratsπŸ˜†
JennyPenny thumbnail
The TT pic is SaRun, but it would have been nice if we had  adream sequence. Of course, I wanna know the mystery behind the mysteyr pic.

Didn't TT say it will be update us eventually on it?
it.shalini thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

IS IPKKND PART YET TO BE SHOWN?

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jenny1000

Tension over? The mystery pic? πŸ˜•

No but the fact that Sarun didn't give interviews for a while!! 

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

🀣 That just cracked me up. Of course, I should have known. All of a sudden, Anjali is going into Gopi category for some reason.πŸ˜†

She prob won't believe Shaym's reality even if Shaym tells her. She will be too busy doing her vratsπŸ˜†

@Bold... yep... she will say "lagta hai aap pe kisi ne jaadoo tona kiya hai... hum abhi nimbu mirchi laate hain... " πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I guess they announce the break up after the scene shown in SBB. That's why he's being congratulated by ppl. And Khushi yells at him seeing La all sad.

Rofl Jens, Anjali SUDDENLY in Gopi's category? She was there all along! 🀣
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tanthya

Khushi with her back saying something to Arnav.. Arnav is totally oblivious and busily accepting wishes ...  Khuhsi turns and is surprised  that arnav has not paid attention..

@bold...what if he got blackmailed by khushi, into getting engaged to LA 😭

sorry for being so negative...but it will really break my heart, if that happens...

tfs Tanthya...ur are our life saver...always taking time out from ur schedule andposting sbb segments for us...😊

lots of love for you

Edited by anjs - 12 years ago
the_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Shyam: Rani Sahiba, I've been cheating on you.

Anjali: Haye Bhagwan, apko kya ho gaya? I think you are feeling sick, that's why you are talking nonsense...haye Bhagwan I can't believe I just told my hubby's words nonsense...abhi panditji ko call karti hoon

Shyam: I also tried to murder Shashi Gupta.

Anjali: Haye Bhagwan, did you get hurt in process? Let me talk to Panditji, I'll like to do a 2 day long fast for your safety..

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Oh come on people..there is no mystery behind the mystery pic.

It's just a friendly pic.