Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Sana, ek main hi hun as always :p
OnlyHope thumbnail
Sana *huggss*  I'm great...tum sunao? Feeling any better? It feels as if itna arsa hogaya no baat cheet :s
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Hina-

Shiz, mere cousin ki mehndi mein they had like choti si dholki too, like only for some time before dhulhan came, entertainment  ke liye ðŸ˜† i ws surprised cause i knwere you about this ;) yeaah, my cousing to got blessing and all :D You kow what i LOVE doing that rasams, like  putting mehndi on hand, oil in hair, and then mithai and all stuff its fun and the best part is taking pictures with dulhan and doing rasams ðŸ˜† we also  dance iwth dhandiya or something, but thanks to the chote bacche over there who broke half of themm lol^^ so we danced with one - or some of uss didnt had any ðŸ˜† 

awwhh, its soo sad ðŸ˜³ why do girl have to leave their parents house ?! UNFAIR^^ ðŸ˜³ aaww yah mehndi zaroor lagana :D aww thanks, i like your too SHIZA <3 my parents liked the name, they actually saw the movie heena . and whn i was born they were like Hina rakhte hain ;) ðŸ˜†

sorry hinu i had to go downstairs and turn on the heater :/, aww i get what you mean, for us we had a dj to entertain us, 😆 desi mixed with videsi! I love our rasams also, our cutlure is just so unique and beautiful.😳

aww kiddos do that, even when we were dancing little babies kept on coming btw the dance, finally we stopped and started dancing we them, it was pretty cutee. :D

don't get me started on the whole leave your parents - it makes me so sad :(. seriously your parents named after the movie? awww how cute, my parents both wanted to name me, they had a daughter after three boys, it was a special moment and they both ended up naming two names but both make me who i am :)

Edited by InvisibleSmile - 12 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yup I'm better.. Been on soo many da'wats these days.. There's currently one happening at our house, but I'm too tired to help out..
Was thinking of going shopping, until i realized I'm broke.. Haven't bought anything in ages!
InvisibleSmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairy17

Shiz, aapki kahani ka besabri se intezar hai :$

And yahan ajao..sab ko main mehndi laga dungi! :D isi bahane we will meet too ;)

and i'm eagerly awaiting for yours. Before sleeping i looked out the window and saw these ppl hugging and something just clicked!
& u know i was telling my cousin, this friend of mines she does amazing mehndi, and my cousin was like you should have called her, and i said, she lives in cali 😆😆😆
OnlyHope thumbnail
Hahahahha...😆 you actually mentioned me to your cousin..hadd hogayi :p and bas dekh lo..inspiration click kar jati hai..kabhi bhi kahin bhi :D I'm so glad youre writing now
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
hii sana :) whats up yaar? how come u don't like daawa'ts i love em'the whole family gets together, its amazing.

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

hii sana :) whats up yaar? how come u don't like daawa'ts i love em'the whole family gets together, its amazing.

Hey shiz.. Lol, mujhe dawat se koi problem nahin, we've been having em constantly since 1 week everyday and now im tired.
InvisibleSmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairy17

Hahahahha...😆 you actually mentioned me to your cousin..hadd hogayi :p and bas dekh lo..inspiration click kar jati hai..kabhi bhi kahin bhi :D I'm so glad youre writing now

i have seen your collection, your amazing at it. And actually baton baton mein it came out and than i realized you live in cali and i was talking as if you live right next to my house!😆 &yeah inspiration can be found anywhere. its nice feeling and i like writing because its time i give to myself!😳
OnlyHope thumbnail
Sana, yaar shopping and I don't get along  I go so happily that I'll buy something for once, but I end up coming empty handed...because I go like..I don't NEED anything then what's the point of buying  :S