Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: queenkumar

Mishty has always been a friend to Angad, so he feels comfortable with her. I don't think he wants to stress his wife out as well.

Sometimes u can share things with your BF rather then your life partner. ITs sad, but tru.

i agree mishty is soo sweet even though she is back for revenge

Scarlet_Glow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: queenkumar

Mishty has always been a friend to Angad, so he feels comfortable with her. I don't think he wants to stress his wife out as well.

Sometimes u can share things with your BF rather then your life partner. ITs sad, but tru.

yep, i agree! plus Kripa is preg. n i m sure giving her stress is not good for the b aby n her!

- Dharti!

ann_786 thumbnail
OMG thats really bad he best tell kripa!!! becoz she luvz him 2 bits!!!!!! 😭
icegirl31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i agree he does not want to stress K but K also did da same thing as she did not want to hurt A. then dey will always make dis excuse dat dey did not want to hurt each other n will not tell their problems to each other but others n then create misunderstandings. then dey shd not say dat dey shd not hide anything frm eachother, b loyal, have good understanding, etc all dis crap. fine he told her as a frnd but 1st he shd share it wid K
ann_786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutest_angel

yep, i agree! plus Kripa is preg. n i m sure giving her stress is not good for the b aby n her!

- Dharti!

yep u guys are rite thats another reason coz shes preh he might not want 2 tell her so i think thats kind of sweet coz hes actually caring for kripa and not leting her get any stress on her so thats soooooooo sweet of angu!!!😳
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ice _girl

i agree he does not want to stress K but K also did da same thing as she did not want to hurt A. then dey will always make dis excuse dat dey did not want to hurt each other n will not tell their problems to each other but others n then create misunderstandings. then dey shd not say dat dey shd not hide anything frm eachother, b loyal, have good understanding, etc all dis crap. fine he told her as a frnd but 1st he shd share it wid K

i agree iwth you but angad ne bhi wahi galti ki jo kripa ne ki

nshkry thumbnail

Originally posted by: hi50

Angad was telling his concern to Mishty (woh jo kripa itni din se jan na chah rahi hai) - 'ke woh apni dad per shakh kar raha hai'... I'm sure woh usko aisehi bata raha hai.. Mishty shayed jannna bhi nehi chah rahi thi.. kyu ki usko to Angad ka concern dikhai nehi de raki thi.. I love Mishty.. she is loyal to her husband (at least abhi tak to yehi laag raha hai)..

WELL !! Im UPSET too... BUT AGAIN MEN ..INSENSITIVE TOWARDS WIFE  THEY ALLOW THEMSELVES A LOT... SHARING HIS WORRIES WITH MISHTI WAS NOT A COINCEDENT.. SHE TOOK HIM OUT TO FIND OUT WAT-UP.. HE IS GETING TRAPPED... ALL THIS WELL PLANED.
pokadot thumbnail
well havent seen the epi but if Angad hid sumthing from Kripa then that can never b good since hes not being loyal
pakigal34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dinky21

angad intention aint to hide,since mishti was a part of the situation he told her!! kripa has hidden bigger things from angad..so cant catch angads neck for sucha small thing 😃

i agree
justchill thumbnail
I think Anagd did not want to share it with Kripa as he does not want her to get worried, and he needs to tell it to someone and it so happened to be Misty, Shabbir is not around. 😡

Love
Justchill