Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghunoo thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I haven't seen today's episode BUTTT...

...its a serial and they did'nt bring Mishty back so that she can give doodh ka glass to Mr. Mittal every day, they have to give her something to do right..now that she is married, she can't exactly be galvanting around town with Angad...hence..the heart-to-heart rendezvous

Edited by ghunoo - 18 years ago
diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
mishty has been a very trustworhty friend. he can dicusss anything with mishty. atleast she wont break his heart nor entrustment. I dont think angad did anything wrong. we r not bound to dicuss each n everything with our husband and wife.

right now.. the situation is screwed. i believe angad is doing the right thing. i hope mishty can help her to find out the truth of his mother avantika.

One serious note, if angad is disgusting the whole show is disgusting. dun say angad is disgusting or something.

hey mana ke jo usane kaha wo galat tha par usane to iqbal ke baare me kaha na to aap kyph ko kyun khuch kah rahi hai?sorry agar aapko bura laga ho to.
girlie18 thumbnail
i haven't seen the eposide for today
hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry 4 saying the word "disgusting".. I'm a sincere viewer of KYPH!! so, show ko to kuch kahei nehi sakta.. aur Angad bhi mujhe bohot cute laagta hai.. yeh to scriptwriter ka kamal hai, jo usko aisa bana raha hai.... I apologize to u friends ke aapko bura laga.. per maine to yeh pehelei likha tha ki I'm sorry 4 saying it 😃 😆 .. I also agree that Mishty is his trustworthy friend, she can help him.. per Angad ne uske saathe bohot..i bura kia mere hisab se.. He's behaving like a selfish.. I know ke husband-wife saab baat share nehi karte.. per usko aab mishty ki zarurat hai, to woh friend ho gaya, shabbir ki yaad nehi aayi.. Yeh kya ho raha hai?? Mishty ko bhi nyay milni chahiye... mai chahati hu ke angad bhi uski koi help kare...
hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
POINT TO BE NOTED..
maine nahi KYPH ke bare mein, aur nahi Iqbal ke bare main kuch kaha hai... maine 'ANGAD'- the charecter ke bare mein kaha hai, aur woh bhi uska aaj ke iss specific behaviour ke bare mein.... so, pl post ur views in that context.. don't take it otherwise..
scorpion2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya i agree wid u angad shud share all da things wid kripa but i think he doesnt want 2 upset kripa maybe 😳
vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I dint watch the episode yet.

It's easy to tell others "don't hide anything and share everything with me" but in implementing he has his own choice.

Irish_Pride thumbnail

Originally posted by: diya_snow

waise aap puri tarahse galat nahi hai,ye baat sach hai ke use ye baat kripa ko batani chahiye thi par shayad usane ye baat kripa ko isliye na batayi ho kyunki wo maa banane wali hai isiliye wo use pareshaan nahi karna chahta ho,aur rahi baat mishty ko batane ki to shayad usane ye baat use isliye batayi ho taki wo usaki help se avantika agarwal ka pata laga sake,aur kai baar aisa hota hai ke hum apni koi pareshaani apne friends ke saath share kar paate hai par apne pyaar ke saath nahi.pata nahi maine jo kaha wo sahi hai ya nahi par muhjhe sahi lagata hai.aur haan aapne jo word use kiya hai angad ke liye(disgusting) i think wo galat hai mujhe lagta hai ke hume yaha IF pe soch samajhkar bolna chahiye.sorry agar aapko bura laga hio to.

I AGREE WID U....MAYBE HE DIDN'T TELL KRIPA..COZ SHE IZ PREGRANT-N- HE CARE FOR HER

green_eyes88 thumbnail
havnt watched 2days epi.....but jus one thing y do ppl insist on writing in hingilsh it takes so long 2 read n sumtyms it dnt even make sense!!!!!!!!
Mishty has always been a friend to Angad, so he feels comfortable with her. I don't think he wants to stress his wife out as well.

Sometimes u can share things with your BF rather then your life partner. ITs sad, but tru.