Disgusting ANGAD!! - Page 4

Posted: 18 years ago
😡
Originally posted by hi50

Hey Guys!! Pl don't get upset with me.. I don't want to hurt anyone.. but today I'm really upset with Angad!! How could he do this to Kripa😭? He's sharing his concern with Mishty & hiding from Kripa, his love, his wife – the person who is expected to be the best frind of a man!! I still can't believe it!! Do u remember that episode where Angad was thinking 'yeh Mishty mere kareeb kyu aana chahati hai?" & now look what's the situation!! he's so comfortable with her that sharing this with Mishty.. I'm neither a Mishty hater, nor a Kripa lover.. & just telling it in a neutral point of view.. agar woh yeh baat Shabbir se yah our koi steady friend se karta to koi baat nehi thi.. per Mishty?? Usse to uska contact..i nehi tha itnidin.. to iska kya matlab hua?? Aur usdin Mishty ke kahene se hi (even he didn't listen dadi) woh Kripa ke saath sare misunderstanding clear kia tha.. I think usko Mishty se hi shaadi kar leni chahiya tha.. I'm very very upset😡… Pl post your view…

EXACTLY.... That man is full of DOUBLE STANDARDS.... The rules are always different for him and for Kripa...When Sheetal confronted him, he yelled at her and asked her not to interfere..... When Mishti did the same, he was cool....😡😡

And all his big big talks about trust and all are plain trash....He is doing the same thing hiding stuff from Kripa... And sharing them with an OUTSIDER....

A few days back when Kripa was busy with her work... And Angad was sitting at home JOBLESS.... We had this Mr Rockstar complaining about Kripa's lack of attention towards other things... And now what is he doing?? Isn't he doing the same thing.... He has his hands full of work... And NO TIME for his wife or for the BABY.... Huh... Its ok if the Man does it.... But if a woman does it... Hell shall break loose....😡 THIS MAN IS SUCH A HYPOCRITE.....😡😡

All of a sudden he is not bothered about the baby... Why?? Cuz its not his... Huh... I dont know what the scriptwriters have in mind... But now I want Kripa to have a miscarriage and Angad finding out that the baby was actually his......His reaction will be worth seeing...

i totally agree with u!! now he isn't telling to kripa but when kripa will know that angad told this to mishti first then her she'll be very hurt!!and she'll start crying!!
Originally posted by hi50

Hey Guys!! Pl don't get upset with me.. I don't want to hurt anyone.. but today I'm really upset with Angad!! How could he do this to Kripa😭? He's sharing his concern with Mishty & hiding from Kripa, his love, his wife – the person who is expected to be the best frind of a man!! I still can't believe it!! Do u remember that episode where Angad was thinking 'yeh Mishty mere kareeb kyu aana chahati hai?" & now look what's the situation!! he's so comfortable with her that sharing this with Mishty.. I'm neither a Mishty hater, nor a Kripa lover.. & just telling it in a neutral point of view.. agar woh yeh baat Shabbir se yah our koi steady friend se karta to koi baat nehi thi.. per Mishty?? Usse to uska contact..i nehi tha itnidin.. to iska kya matlab hua?? Aur usdin Mishty ke kahene se hi (even he didn't listen dadi) woh Kripa ke saath sare misunderstanding clear kia tha.. I think usko Mishty se hi shaadi kar leni chahiya tha.. I'm very very upset😡… Pl post your view…

I agree with you 100%!
im upset too! 😡
mayb coz he dont want any more troubles in his family i mean he dont want any1 2 get upset !!!!
Originally posted by swordfishh

😡

EXACTLY.... That man is full of DOUBLE STANDARDS.... The rules are always different for him and for Kripa...When Sheetal confronted him, he yelled at her and asked her not to interfere..... When Mishti did the same, he was cool....😡😡

And all his big big talks about trust and all are plain trash....He is doing the same thing hiding stuff from Kripa... And sharing them with an OUTSIDER....

A few days back when Kripa was busy with her work... And Angad was sitting at home JOBLESS.... We had this Mr Rockstar complaining about Kripa's lack of attention towards other things... And now what is he doing?? Isn't he doing the same thing.... He has his hands full of work... And NO TIME for his wife or for the BABY.... Huh... Its ok if the Man does it.... But if a woman does it... Hell shall break loose....😡 THIS MAN IS SUCH A HYPOCRITE.....😡😡

All of a sudden he is not bothered about the baby... Why?? Cuz its not his... Huh... I dont know what the scriptwriters have in mind... But now I want Kripa to have a miscarriage and Angad finding out that the baby was actually his......His reaction will be worth seeing...

I 100000000 amd zillion% agree with U. Angad has double standards. He dsnt want to give stress to his wife HUH such a hypocrite...hiding and worrying himself infront of kripa is not stress?😕 It's more than a stress.  Yes purely "MAN' behaviour. 😡

But I don't want any miscarriages and and the baby is angad only in real all that is unnecessary trash of twist.  But the trend of miscarriages in TV serials is going now. Jassi lost her baby, disha, may be now kripa. Mental stress is more dangerous than physical and the doctor warned her to take serious care of her child and not to drive car alone and come with angad next time. It may be indication of future miscarriage episode.

The title of this topic suits angad appropriately👏
U r right!!but still its not his fault also!!

Iqra
Originally posted by vallanki

I 100000000 amd zillion% agree with U. Angad has double standards. He dsnt want to give stress to his wife HUH such a hypocrite...hiding and worrying himself infront of kripa is not stress?😕 It's more than a stress.  Yes purely "MAN' behaviour. 😡

But I don't want any miscarriages and and the baby is angad only in real all that is unnecessary trash of twist.  But the trend of miscarriages in TV serials is going now. Jassi lost her baby, disha, may be now kripa. Mental stress is more dangerous than physical and the doctor warned her to take serious care of her child and not to drive car alone and come with angad next time. It may be indication of future miscarriage episode.

The title of this topic suits angad appropriately👏

i agree wid u allllllllllll

um..ok god...i agree he shouldnt have talked to Midhti, dat got me annoyed too..he could have talk to Shabbir. THAT WAS WRONG..but he's not full of double standards..what he did was wrong..but i dun think his a hypotric..and he is concern bout the baby...he wanted to go the da checkups...he jus wants answer for the visions n dreams he's been having..dere kinda freaky u noe...n um..well im not rly a man hater so cant rly say anytin bout pure Man like behavior 😆 ..no offense to u guys rly..im jus postin ma veiws 😃
KArishma*****
Originally posted by dinky21

angad probably didnt tell kripa cause she is preggy! and actually i would surely understand if angad doesnt tell kripa as well..she has broken his trust so many times and he has forgiven her..as far as his concern for the child,a man gets to know the child is not his,he has still accepted it!its understood if he aint the same as before..but he is trying! there are too many things on angads' mind rite now rather than knit socks or buy a pram!! 😳

When is he started thinking about kripa's health? what happened this concern when he left her and abused infront of whole family and made her cry?
And if it comes to 'broken trust' he is doing the same now so is the relation of wife and husband to take revenge on the mistakes of each other? Truely they both r made for each other👏 repeating each others mistakes.
The baby's issue: he should think about it b4 he broke p-k relation and marrying her. Marriage is not a joke it comes as a package of responsibilities, rights,  loads of problems and solutions. He knows that p-k spent night in his own bedroom so preg by P is obvious he should be prepared for that when he took this disgusting and drastic step of 'remarriage'. And he accepted with his BIG heart so he should pay attention on her. But I agree this  is not time for knitting socks but finding out the truth about his father. The point is 'sharing the problem' not spending time with kripa.
Edited by vallanki - 18 years ago
Today Angad felt so left out when Neeraj took Kripa away from him for a while... What has he been doing to her all these days? How come he did not think of the time when he ignored Kripa while he was busy with his "Work"....aka...Talking to Mrs Mishti Mittal?
He has the cheek to say Kripa has no time for him... But what about him?? He has no time for her either...It perfectly ok for ANGAD the man to get as close as he can to Mishti... But if Kripa even thinks of diverting her attention elsewhere... Hell shall break loose...
😡