Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi_4life thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I think Angad is sharing his problems with kripa to pay her back for all the times she would share her problems with Pritiv. When she did that to him in the past he was hurt aswell.
Xplicit_Desii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I really hate Kripa i said what i had to say in my post πŸ˜ƒ check out my post πŸ˜ƒ
pokadot thumbnail

Originally posted by: swordfishh

Today Angad felt so left out when Neeraj took Kripa away from him for a while... What has he been doing to her all these days? How come he did not think of the time when he ignored Kripa while he was busy with his "Work"....aka...Talking to Mrs Mishti Mittal?
He has the cheek to say Kripa has no time for him... But what about him?? He has no time for her either...It perfectly ok for ANGAD the man to get as close as he can to Mishti... But if Kripa even thinks of diverting her attention elsewhere... Hell shall break loose...
😑

So true!!

bollywoodfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: swordfishh

Today Angad felt so left out when Neeraj took Kripa away from him for a while... What has he been doing to her all these days? How come he did not think of the time when he ignored Kripa while he was busy with his "Work"....aka...Talking to Mrs Mishti Mittal?
He has the cheek to say Kripa has no time for him... But what about him?? He has no time for her either...It perfectly ok for ANGAD the man to get as close as he can to Mishti... But if Kripa even thinks of diverting her attention elsewhere... Hell shall break loose...
😑

you are 100% true!!!!πŸ‘
swordfishh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: desi_4life

I think Angad is sharing his problems with kripa to pay her back for all the times she would share her problems with Pritiv. When she did that to him in the past he was hurt aswell.

But that time they were not in a steady relationship with each other...πŸ˜•

sweet_51_girl thumbnail
they both should grow up...!!!!!!!!! 😑
-Laiba- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: leo_saadia

Dunu who is right and wrong but i dont want a-k to be together 😑

me tooooooooooooooπŸ˜‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
dey both have issues to work out...but Angad still not a hypocrite πŸ˜ƒ
KArishma****
somia thumbnail
you don't want a and k together???? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• that's the biggest shock i could ever get....
i think that pregnant point is right, because angad is concerned for kripa and that's why he decided not to invlove her in his problems....
but he shouldn't share it with mishti also 😑
i love kripa more than angad
stranger11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think ..kripa should learn to trust angad..after everything he accepts kripa and she still can't trust him...he wuz telling her but that neerak guy came in ...and he is soo frustrated ..he has to tell sumone his problems...and he has mishty so he tells her....this is off this topic..but juss wanted to sat it...wtt i dont lyk abt kripa s that she has never said sorry to angad..no matter wtt happens it's angad who comes and sayz sorry .... Edited by stranger11 - 18 years ago