Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys you all are thinking about naksh here but do not bring natik here. it is a discussion about mother daughter.

And To me Rajashri never ever intefere in her daughter life. she always worry about her because she love her thats it. she always think about her sasural first. she never try to keep akshara on her side. So RJ intefereing on akshara life is useless to me.

Now lets come to spoling akshara life. well RJ is not spoling akshara life. she is just thinking best for her. this is the fact that Akshara cannot get the requirememnts a pregant lady needs in her smaall house.

and third thing she always call akshara on festivals when a daughter needs to go to their house. but akshara dont come to her mayaka for the sake of her sasural. why?

nandini and her sasural insulted her mayaka so much but akshara never utter a word. why? doesnt she care about the self respect of her mayaka.

I hate when girls forget their mayaka for sake of sasural and that is wht akshara is doing. not from now but from two years.

I know after marraiage not only a girl but a boy life change too. everyone life change but it does not mean a girl will forgret her mayaka for sasural. it is wrong.

As far as Varsha is concerned so in that way RJ is best saas. she always let varsha do what she wants. let her study let her go to honeymoon movies everything even take care of anaya all the time and just because varsha dont go to her mayaka all the time but she let her mom stay in their house. she always take of varsha in her all needs.

So calling her selfish as mother is wrong because mothers are always selfish and she is like all mothers who want to spend some time with their kids.

and caalling her as abad MIL; it is wrong because se consider varsha as her daughter.
mahwishsolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saraella

Guys you all are thinking about naksh here but do not bring natik here. it is a discussion about mother daughter.

And To me Rajashri never ever intefere in her daughter life. she always worry about her because she love her thats it. she always think about her sasural first. she never try to keep akshara on her side. So RJ intefereing on akshara life is useless to me.

Now lets come to spoling akshara life. well RJ is not spoling akshara life. she is just thinking best for her. this is the fact that Akshara cannot get the requirememnts a pregant lady needs in her smaall house.

and third thing she always call akshara on festivals when a daughter needs to go to their house. but akshara dont come to her mayaka for the sake of her sasural. why?

nandini and her sasural insulted her mayaka so much but akshara never utter a word. why? doesnt she care about the self respect of her mayaka.

I hate when girls forget their mayaka for sake of sasural and that is wht akshara is doing. not from now but from two years.

I know after marraiage not only a girl but a boy life change too. everyone life change but it does not mean a girl will forgret her mayaka for sasural. it is wrong.

As far as Varsha is concerned so in that way RJ is best saas. she always let varsha do what she wants. let her study let her go to honeymoon movies everything even take care of anaya all the time and just because varsha dont go to her mayaka all the time but she let her mom stay in their house. she always take of varsha in her all needs.

So calling her selfish as mother is wrong because mothers are always selfish and she is like all mothers who want to spend some time with their kids.

and caalling her as abad MIL; it is wrong because se consider varsha as her daughter.

i second ur thought i wanted to write the same things which u wrote...actually nobody in this forum hav actually understood wat u were tryin to say...but i cent percent agree wid u...
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahwishsolanki

i second ur thought i wanted to write the same things which u wrote...actually nobody in this forum hav actually understood wat u were tryin to say...but i cent percent agree wid u...

thanks dear.

we all agree with each other.
mahwishsolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thanks dear.

we all agree with each other.

offcourse we do...n ur welcome

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moonlight08

woww di..πŸ˜ƒ
u have said something on the same lines as i wanted to.. just that main topic ke beech mein behek gayi..πŸ˜†
yeah, akshara is not going because she knows ki gayatri isn't sending her out of her will - but because they have limited resources.. and that's the prime reason why akshara does not want to go..
vaise toh i don;t understand - kaisi ladki hai ye? apne maayke nahi jana chahti - but coming to think of naitik, if this is what takes for them to stay together, bhayi tum beti buri hi thik ho..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

akshi and all (I mean G3 and RJ) are swarthi
each one has their reason to go or not or to send
Chalne doπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Ooolalala thumbnail

Yeah this is true Gayatri is selfish. actually she is really really mean. she dont care about akshara but only the baby.

for RJ Well as I said all mothers are selfish. But what RJ is doing is better for only akshara. she loves aksshara and she is her daughter. she wants to speand some time with her

I dont think RJ is selfish at all
Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rj is thinking about her daughter which is right there is nothing wrong with that...but from akshara's point of view if she leaves her hubby and sasural at a time like this when they are in trouble then what kind of wife is she...definilty not a good one...at a time like this she needs to be with her hubby and be his support...they have to tackle it together...how many pregnant women live in house that small...have to do their own work...akshara doesnt have to do anything...they give her a room and do everything to make her comfortable...i dont see any problem that akshara might be facing...plus what if natik never becomes rich again and they have to live there like that for years...would RJ ask akshara to divorce him...i am sorry guys i am not saying that RJ is  bad mother or anything but if akshara leaves her family at a time of crisis like that then it is wrong...she is their only hope and happiness right now...plus it is important for natik to be with her so they can bond more and he can bond with his baby too...
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luv4games

Rj is thinking about her daughter which is right there is nothing wrong with that...but from akshara's point of view if she leaves her hubby and sasural at a time like this when they are in trouble then what kind of wife is she...definilty not a good one...at a time like this she needs to be with her hubby and be his support...they have to tackle it together...how many pregnant women live in house that small...have to do their own work...akshara doesnt have to do anything...they give her a room and do everything to make her comfortable...i dont see any problem that akshara might be facing...plus what if natik never becomes rich again and they have to live there like that for years...would RJ ask akshara to divorce him...i am sorry guys i am not saying that RJ is  bad mother or anything but if akshara leaves her family at a time of crisis like that then it is wrong...she is their only hope and happiness right now...plus it is important for natik to be with her so they can bond more and he can bond with his baby too...

I agree with you

But I am not talking about now. akshara is doing it from two years. she always put her mayaka in side becuase of her sasural. she dont go to her mother even on festivials. she dont care about her mayaka
kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I agree with you

But I am not talking about now. akshara is doing it from two years. she always put her mayaka in side becuase of her sasural. she dont go to her mother even on festivials. she dont care about her mayaka

sara in india after shaadi only sasuraal comes first rather maayka really every mom tells that sasuraal is ur house really saw so many girls dont have time or they go has a guest visit them and come back maayka is always there but girls life only revolve around her sasuraal after marriage 

Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala_09

sara in india after shaadi only sasuraal comes first rather maayka really every mom tells that sasuraal is ur house really saw so many girls dont have time or they go has a guest visit them and come back maayka is always there but girls life only revolve around her sasuraal after marriage 

I have putted all my points across.

India society have changed alot. Now girls have changed. now there is no such diffrence between girls and boys. Now people in india dont much belivee in these all things like sasural comes first mayaka dont. first of all

second thing is when a girl should go to her mayaka like some festivals and some occasions. akshara never went to her mayaka on those occasions or festivals either. Just to make her sasural happy. she ignore her mayaka compoletly.

this is wrong this is not right.