Totally agreed with u kamu πŸ‘

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
this is what made me believe - YR shows reality to an extent..😊
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: prachi_chopra9

Cumon yaar even akshara is thinking as a mother ..
Wht's wrong if she think .. Ki his child shud first see his father .???
Even she is thinking ..as amother ..
And and its said na WHT U DO WHT OTHR'S IT WLL HAPPN WHT U '
Have u taught how much varsha's mom wud have sufferd when .. She dint send varsha at her maayka ..
She is paying for her doing yaar

she will not deliver in M house, she will deliver in the hospital and she will have naitik with her if she's lucky..as such, naitik is not with her the whole day, what if she goes in labour during daytime? she'll have only her ma and ma in front of her...even shaurya was not present when varsha went into labour...and did she saw her first reaction? at that time, the lady is half dead ! can't remember anything but pain! but looks like super lady akshara will be ready with her diary noting the father's reaction πŸ˜Ž

whether or not she should go is her choice..but sometimes we must think practically instead of emotionally...going to maayka is for her good and then, she'll be with her mom and maayka ppl...if she agrees to go to maayka, that doesn't mean naitik and his family r of no value to her ! akele nahi chodna aisi haalat mein is a stupid excuse..what haalat r they in? they're perfectly fine..or akshara is needed there to supervise paani bharna and dhoban ke kisse πŸ€’ naitik never wants to send her to maayka..sometimes he should also compromise...
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Originally posted by: moonlight08

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
this is what made me believe - YR shows reality to an extent..😊

ur right Kamudi..mother's interference does spoil daughter's life, sometimes..but here, rajshri is not interfering..she always takes into account the wish of akshara and her in laws first...she never interfered in their life or made any decisions on akshara;s behalf..except for 1-2 incidents like spying and asking akshara to stay back w/o taking gayitri's permission

Originally posted by: _charu_

ur right Kamudi..mother's interference does spoil daughter's life, sometimes..but here, rajshri is not interfering..she always takes into account the wish of akshara and her in laws first...she never interfered in their life or made any decisions on akshara;s behalf..except for 1-2 incidents like spying and asking akshara to stay back w/o taking gayitri's permission

i don't know di.. may be she hasn't interfered in akshara's life much, but there's something about her which i don't like..πŸ˜• n i don't know what that something is..πŸ˜•
may be she's the best mother u can find around, but her over the top sweet nature n her hormonal imbalances doesn't go well with me..
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
y do cv's make serials for us na jab hum chahte hai ki naksh seperate na ho toh bas na ho tats it duniya ki reet i dont want to think agar sab waise hi dikhani thi jaise real me hota hai toh serial kyun dekhe bas balcony me bait jao & aas pados ke ghar ghurte jao...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hamaara mudda bas ek hi hai chahe M's me ya SS me bas naksh saath rahe...πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
vim916 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
akshara is choosing to stay with natik, shes not choosing her mil over her mom, theres a difference, we want naksh together, we have been dying to see akshara showing her love for natik, now when shes doing it why are we complaining she loves her mom, shes a very good daughter. 
__VJ__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saman.17

y do cv's make serials for us na jab hum chahte hai ki naksh seperate na ho toh bas na ho tats it duniya ki reet i dont want to think agar sab waise hi dikhani thi jaise real me hota hai toh serial kyun dekhe bas balcony me bait jao & aas pados ke ghar ghurte jao...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hamaara mudda bas ek hi hai chahe M's me ya SS me bas naksh saath rahe...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†... to the point ... πŸ˜†
kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
guys anu told me that ak vl go to maayka just to meet the family and come back she vl not stay there 
shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saraella

I feel very irrating when I read topics like RJ is irrating or selfish.

Well just because she worries too much about her daughter does not make her selfish. and Mothers are always selfish for their child. so how can you all say she should not be worried about her daughter. all mothers get worried about their kids. all mothers have right over their kids. A mother is a person who keep a child in her womb for all nine months and goes though all pain. and when the child gets born. she loves him or her so much and always think best for him.

No one could ever replace a mother whether is Mother in law or whether it is husband. Calling a mother selfish is not good.

I know we all want to see naksh together but naksh together and mother daughter are two compeltly two things.

Now I know all of you will bring varsha. well RJ always worry about varsha. actually varsha is luckier than akshara for sure. yeah she did bad by not leting varsha go to her mayaka. but we cannot call RJ a bad mother or selfish.

Actually I think Akshara is being little selfish. To me she is not a good daughter. she is good wife and DIL. but I think a girl should not forget her mayaka for sasural. Sasural is important but not more than mayaka. MIL is important but not more than own mother.

I think CVS are showing wrong by not showing her as a not good daughter. they showed her as good DIL and wife but now they should do same for daughter.

well sarella u r rite,mother has every rite about her daughter.she has every rite to worry abt her daughter. well i m not against RJ , in case of RJ,she is too much.too much is too bad.worrying about akshara is ok,that too at this time,but over-reaction is too much. she shud understand that her dughter is not only her daughter now,she is someone's wife,someone's daughter,someone's bhabi n very soon she will be going to become someone's mom.wo abhi bachhi nahi hai.always interfering in her life is not good.wen it comes to varsha,she never let her to go chahe haalat jo bhi ho,but wen it comes to akshi,she always keeps calling her.
anyways this is my view,no issues.😊