Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
guys From last past 3 years. there has been gayatri insulting rj or her mayaka for no reasons but akshara didnt say anything when those incidents and things happen.

now I dont remember exaxctly which one but there has been

Originally posted by: Saraella

<div>For the natik incident she just told her mother to go away. she didnt speak for her mother.

She told him don't speak with her mother rudely and she send her off to protect her mother from getting insulted.
jayasreekalyan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ya akshara should not forget her mother too so she should go to mayaka  she can go with naitik too so that she will not miss him
kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

For the natik incident she just told her mother to go away. she didnt speak for her mother.

sara nk really felt bad he said sorry to rj yar and he too felt that 
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kala_09

sara nk really felt bad he said sorry to rj yar and he too felt that 

plzzz dont bring natik here it is not about him
ridzthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

12 page discussion but pehli baat rj herself didnt  even once called akshara to her home,its just gay3 said her to go there...aksh  even dont know that rajshree wants her to come to her mayka  so how is she refusing rajshree...she is refusing gay3 na😕😆

Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree with you

But I am not talking about now. akshara is doing it from two years. she always put her mayaka in side becuase of her sasural. she dont go to her mother even on festivials. she dont care about her mayaka

I agree with you about other times...i mean it is her decision if she wants to go or not but mostly she goes there but the entire time worries about sasural which i honestly find really annoying...i mean your entire family is dying to see you and spend time with you and go out of their way to make you comfortable but all you do is think of problems and sasurral that you will go in a day or few hours...whenever she goes there she stays miserable herself and makes everyone else miserable too...coz she has that worried look and checking her phone and then her family notice that and feel sad too...i wish they show sometime that she goes there and then they all play games or talk and go out and have fun and she doesnt think about sasural or natik for one minute...and sometimes when she is talking to her mom she just hangs up on her which is very rude...like do you not even have 10 secs to say bye properly to your mother...even now if she goes she will have a worried look on her face, check her phone every minute, not talk to anyone properly, and make everyone else sad so it is just better if she stays at sasural because she wont give even 50% of attention to her maayka

Originally posted by: Luv4games

Rj is thinking about her daughter which is right there is nothing wrong with that...but from akshara's point of view if she leaves her hubby and sasural at a time like this when they are in trouble then what kind of wife is she...definilty not a good one...at a time like this she needs to be with her hubby and be his support...they have to tackle it together...how many pregnant women live in house that small...have to do their own work...akshara doesnt have to do anything...they give her a room and do everything to make her comfortable...i dont see any problem that akshara might be facing...plus what if natik never becomes rich again and they have to live there like that for years...would RJ ask akshara to divorce him...i am sorry guys i am not saying that RJ is  bad mother or anything but if akshara leaves her family at a time of crisis like that then it is wrong...she is their only hope and happiness right now...plus it is important for natik to be with her so they can bond more and he can bond with his baby too...

Singhania's poverty or temporary financial crisis cannot be the reason for not going to maayka..there r ladies in slums & villages who give birth to children..90% of the population is devoid of comforts that are present in Maheshwari house ! it's a tradition in their culture which they follow..but if akshara doesn't want to go, matter is finished right there..rajshri won't force her...but she WILL feel sad isn't it ? 

guys I am not saying akshara is bad daughter

I am just saying she always ignore her mayaka for her sasural happiness.

that is the whole point. she care more about her sasural than mayaka. she see her MIL sadness but she dont see her mom her real mom sadness.

my dear, u have wrong perception of indian society, specially joint families...what they showed in YR is the truth..the only diff. is that akshara is more than happy ignoring her maayka while most of the girls r unable to cut the umbilical cord...at the end of the day, parents r parents and if given a chance, who wud not wanna spend time with them? and after marriage , it's not regular but once in a while...nobody can fathom why in laws have a problem with it...just like gayitri HAS ! she wants her daughter in front of her but is not happy to send akshara to her maayka..

if akshara ignores her maayka, it's bec. her sasural ppl.,  specially gayitri n naitik,  who want it that way..it's not exactly ignoring but they want her to give precedence to them, not Maheshwari's ! n as i said it's with everyone in reality , everyone ! as such, the person who sails in two boats will keep facing problems...if she doesn't ignore her maayka, she will have to ignore her sasural ...n after marriage, they r her immediate family ! it's easy to explain your parents but not your in laws...your parents will always understand that their daughter has her responsibilities but in laws will not...that way, akshara is the ideal woman...her parents can meet her anytime so therez no question of ignoring. 

Edited by _charu_ - 12 years ago
mahwishsolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

my dear, u have wrong perception of indian society, specially joint families...what they showed in YR is the truth..the only diff. is that akshara is more than happy ignoring her maayka while most of the girls r unable to cut the umbilical cord...at the end of the day, parents r parents and if given a chance, who wud not wanna spend time with them? and after marriage , it's not regular but once in a while...nobody can fathom why in laws have a problem with it...just like gayitri HAS ! she wants her daughter in front of her but is not happy to send akshara to her maayka..

if akshara ignores her maayka, it's bec. her sasural ppl., specially gayitri n naitik, who want it that way..it's not exactly ignoring but they want her to give precedence to them, not Maheshwari's ! n as i said it's with everyone in reality , everyone ! as such, the person who sails in two boats will keep facing problems...if she doesn't ignore her maayka, she will have to ignore her sasural ...n after marriage, they r her immediate family ! it's easy to explain your parents but not
your in laws...your parents will always understand that their daughter has her responsibilities but in
laws will not...that way, akshara is the ideal woman...her parents can meet her anytime so therez no question of ignoring.

that's wt my point is she can c her MIL sadness but not her mother n this topic is not jus considered for only this senario it's the overall v r talkin abt there hav been many cases I jus even can't write them v all can recall them rselves