Did U like Hrishikesh n Prajakta? - Page 4

Poll

Friends, Did U like Hrishikesh n Prajakta?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apparaohoare thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: jayc1234

But I heard the Bajirao Mastani was dropped as SLB wanted to make the movie with Salman and Aishwarya 😉 .. He could not think of anyone other than Salman it seems for Bajirao and in that case Aishwarya will not do Mastani.. So, who does Mastani now?

Nehi bhaiyya,  aisa nehi hai.

Now Apparao will become Bajirao. 😛 😆

Edited by apparaohoare - 18 years ago
*Jaya* thumbnail
You have good chances, I must say 😉

Waise bhi Sallu 'bhai' to bahut jaldi jail ki hawaa kha rahe honge 😆 😆 😆
apparaohoare thumbnail

You have good chances, I must say 😉

Waise bhi Sallu 'bhai' to bahut jaldi jail ki hawaa kha rahe honge 😆 😆 😆

😆

Sarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
These days SRGMP is more about "Crying Wives" ,this trend has been set up by (DD-Brigade("Debu Darbar Brigade),Prajakta is also going to follow footsteps of vandana as she has already showed a "Demo" to us on first day 😆
ya They are best jodi (In Acting also)
OrangeSoft thumbnail

But I heard the Bajirao Mastani was dropped as SLB wanted to make the movie with Salman and Aishwarya .. He could not think of anyone other than Salman it seems for Bajirao and in that case Aishwarya will not do Mastani.. So, who does Mastani now?

I think it's Kareena 🤢
can not digest her as Mastani 😭 😭
It is Mastani... SLB... not Mastana..... 😕
X-rebel thumbnail

Originally posted by: apparaohoare

Kya baat hai amogh ji, aap ne to apna siggy ko jhakkas bana diya. 😉

Abhi, 😕

Main to sirf sahi logon ko support kar raha hoon, par main jaanta hon, yeh sab tumhare bhi favourite hain.

mudabid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhavir108

Hema - Nihi duet in Alag isn't jst them both, it has Shaan and GAyatri Iyer as well, I hope u can hear them amidst those 2 stalwarts !

Hemu's telugu songs were good.. He sounds PERFECT in telugu.. i wish he'd get more offers from tollywood.. he is such a celebrity now in hyd..

But ya, I cant wait to hear Hemu and Nihira sing full time, that will be a beginning of a new era of bollywood..unless some other pataka comes in some other reality show..

Nihi hasn't got one with ARR yet, she has with ID and S-E-L.. she is supposed to be singing for SLB, and I read sumwhere that SLB and ID had a fall through and SLB is gonna get hold of Monty(the guy who gave music for black) and if thts true, Nihi is gonna be singin for Monty.

Monty is doing the film Saawariya for SLB. I don't think SLB and ID had a fall-out, he just moving on after doing 2 films with ID. Looks like Sanjay has a thing or two for orchestra members. He picked out ID from Jatin-Lalit's orchestra and now has taken Monty from ID's team.

apparaohoare thumbnail

Originally posted by: amogh8188

Main to sirf sahi logon ko support kar raha hoon, par main jaanta hon, yeh sab tumhare bhi favourite hain.

Yeh bhi koi bolne ki baat hai.  All of them are the best. 👏

OrangeSoft thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarkar

These days SRGMP is more about "Crying Wives" ,this trend has been set up by (DD-Brigade("Debu Darbar Brigade),Prajakta is also going to follow footsteps of vandana as she has already showed a "Demo" to us on first day 😆

-No, Pleeeeeeeeease

THEY NEED NOT TO DO ANY DRAMA !!!

U will see soooooooooooooooon!

😡

😳

X-rebel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarkar

Hey any girl will cry when she is hurt, and above that Prajakta is a simple girl, not like the very proud and arrogant Twinkle.