Did U like Hrishikesh n Prajakta? - Page 3

Poll

Friends, Did U like Hrishikesh n Prajakta?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Jaya* thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hrishikesh is simply the best... Still can't forget his run in earlier SRGM... Prajakta, not at his par but certainly very strong in EMAET in absense of Nihira... They are the BEST... It will only be unfortunate if they suffer the same fate as Nihira 😭 😭 😭
OrangeSoft thumbnail

Originally posted by: adwarakanath

Hrishikesh and Prajakta are awesome. Hrishikesh is a superb singer. He's won TWO megafinals of SRGMP. That speaks a lot. Has sung at so many classical concerts with big names.

I don't think he has much of a diction problem.

Orangesoftji, as of now, Hema, Himani, Nihira, Debojit have more offers than Vinit...to get the facts right πŸ˜‰

okay okay........ Abhi..............It's gud that they r getting more n more offers!

Do not hv any soft corner 4 Vinit.. All r same 4 me...

And all shud get the offers.. I think... like they are getting fruitful of their efforts they hv taken yet, and contributing 2 indian music.

My wishes 2 all of them.

😳

X-rebel thumbnail

Hrishikesh and Prajakta are awesome. Hrishikesh is a superb singer. He's won TWO megafinals of SRGMP. That speaks a lot. Has sung at so many classical concerts with big names.

Orangesoftji, as of now, Hema, Himani, Nihira, Debojit have more offers than Vinit...to get the facts right πŸ˜‰

Dats great. Cud u plz be more precise abt Debo's offers.

madhavi_r108 thumbnail

Appaji, Hema has been signed by Mukta arts for the next sensible movie with sensible music...not Shaadi se pehle and Tom Dick and Harry stuffπŸ˜‰. Hema has sung for Telugu movies (his first one itself is a movie with raga based numbers), and he's singing a duet with NihiraπŸ˜ƒ in Alag, and AS is giving Hema the entire soundtrack of his next movie

Nihira is singing for ID and ARR. She's also supposedly been signed on by Himmy too.

Himani, they say she's got about 10-11 songs in the pipeline.

Debu's cutting his album with Zee, is singing for ID, and reportedly is even singing for Himmy. Pritam has signed Debu and Debu's singing Rabindrageet and regional songs in his homestate.

Debu also recorded the entire Hindi soundtrack of the critically acclaimed Choker Bali.

He was also to do an album with Javed Akhtar and an MD...forgot who. Reportedly, when Javed Akhtar heard his rendering of Rabindrageet, and Debu went to meet Javed sahab and touched his feet, Javed Sahab said, 'Beta tum mere paon kyon chu rahe ho, mujhe tumhare paaon chune chahiye'.😊

I am desperately waiting for the Hema-Nihi duet. Composed by AS. AS has a track record of raga based melodious songs.

Hema - Nihi duet in Alag isn't jst them both, it has Shaan and GAyatri Iyer as well, I hope u can hear them amidst those 2 stalwarts !

Hemu's telugu songs were good.. He sounds PERFECT in telugu.. i wish he'd get more offers from tollywood.. he is such a celebrity now in hyd..

But ya, I cant wait to hear Hemu and Nihira sing full time, that will be a beginning of a new era of bollywood..unless some other pataka comes in some other reality show..

Nihi hasn't got one with ARR yet, she has with ID and S-E-L.. she is supposed to be singing for SLB, and I read sumwhere that SLB and ID had a fall through and SLB is gonna get hold of Monty(the guy who gave music for black) and if thts true, Nihi is gonna be singin for Monty.

apparaohoare thumbnail

Appaji, Hema has been signed by Mukta arts for the next sensible movie with sensible music...not Shaadi se pehle and Tom Dick and Harry stuffπŸ˜‰. Hema has sung for Telugu movies (his first one itself is a movie with raga based numbers), and he's singing a duet with NihiraπŸ˜ƒ in Alag, and AS is giving Hema the entire soundtrack of his next movie

Nihira is singing for ID and ARR. She's also supposedly been signed on by Himmy too.

Himani, they say she's got about 10-11 songs in the pipeline.

Debu's cutting his album with Zee, is singing for ID, and reportedly is even singing for Himmy. Pritam has signed Debu and Debu's singing Rabindrageet and regional songs in his homestate.

Debu also recorded the entire Hindi soundtrack of the critically acclaimed Choker Bali.

He was also to do an album with Javed Akhtar and an MD...forgot who. Reportedly, when Javed Akhtar heard his rendering of Rabindrageet, and Debu went to meet Javed sahab and touched his feet, Javed Sahab said, 'Beta tum mere paon kyon chu rahe ho, mujhe tumhare paaon chune chahiye'.😊

I am desperately waiting for the Hema-Nihi duet. Composed by AS. AS has a track record of raga based melodious songs.

Thanks a lot Abhi for the all these latest information.  I did not know that AS has given an entire album to Hemu. 

Debo singing for HR😲.  That was unexpected.  Abhi do you have the a link or mp3 for the songs of Choker Bali in Hindi.  I have the DVD of Choker Bali, but its in BengaliπŸ˜”.  Never heard the songs sung by Debu.  Debu singing Rabindrasangeet would be something to watch out for.  His voice is just perfect for Rabindrasangeet.  His voice has the touch (just touch, mind it)  of all the good qualities of Hemanta Mukherjee, Kishore, and  Manna Dey.

Edited by apparaohoare - 18 years ago
OrangeSoft thumbnail

Orangesoftji, as of now, Hema, Himani, Nihira, Debojit have more offers than Vinit...to get the facts right

okay okay........ Abhi..............It's gud that they r getting more n more offers!

Do not hv any soft corner 4 Vinit.. All r same 4 me...

And all shud get the offers.. I think... like they are getting fruitful of their efforts they hv taken yet, and contributing 2 indian music.

My wishes 2 all of them.

X-rebel thumbnail
But Bajirao Mastani is currently in the box, and will be revived only after SLB has finished with Saawariya.
apparaohoare thumbnail

Kya baat hai amogh ji, aap ne to apna siggy ko jhakkas bana diya. πŸ˜‰

Abhi, πŸ˜•

Edited by apparaohoare - 18 years ago
*Jaya* thumbnail
But I heard the Bajirao Mastani was dropped as SLB wanted to make the movie with Salman and Aishwarya πŸ˜‰ .. He could not think of anyone other than Salman it seems for Bajirao and in that case Aishwarya will not do Mastani.. So, who does Mastani now?
OrangeSoft thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayc1234

But I heard the Bajirao Mastani was dropped as SLB wanted to make the movie with Salman and Aishwarya πŸ˜‰ .. He could not think of anyone other than Salman it seems for Bajirao and in that case Aishwarya will not do Mastani.. So, who does Mastani now?

I think it's kareena 🀒
Mastani or is it Mastana πŸ˜†

😳

Edited by OrangeSoft - 18 years ago