Did U like Hrishikesh n Prajakta?

Poll

Friends, Did U like Hrishikesh n Prajakta?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
OrangeSoft thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey Friends.........

Did U like Hrishikesh n Prajakta?

I do love them n their voice veryvery much.

What is ur opinion...........

😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OrangeSoft thumbnail
pls take an effoert 2 put ur valuable comments....
😳
battosai64 thumbnail

I loved them. Both of them sang so effortlessly compared to Vishwas and Twinkle. Didn't you think so? Amazing! I'm looking forward to hearing more of them. It was really sad to see Prajakta cry. 😭 But now everything's okay! 😛

I have a question: Is Twinkle her real name or is it a nickname? Who would name their kid Twinkle? I'm dumbstruck.😃🤢

Edited by battosai64 - 18 years ago
OrangeSoft thumbnail

Originally posted by: battosai64

I loved them. Both of them sang so effortlessly compared to Vishwas and Twinkle. Didn't you think so? Amazing! I'm looking forward to hearing more of them. It was really sad to see Prajakta cry. 😭 But now everything's okay! 😛

I have a question: Is Twinkle her real name or is it a nickname? Who would name their kid Twinkle? I'm dumbstruck.😃🤢

True - they r gr8 singers.👏 and sing with ease than others.

Dont know about twinkle's name.

Thanx battosai64

😳

OrangeSoft thumbnail
c'mon Abhi, bhakta dada, petlover, gg, gvnls, rage, surpremi, tc. and all other friends... 😊

😳
mudabid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
To quote rahul_boy2008: "Hell ya Sista!"

corvallisi thumbnail
What is Hrishikesh and his wife doing in this competition? Hrishikesh is already a SRGMP 2004 champion. If he looses this one, he will lose any chance he got to make it big. As it he is struggling to get recognition in bollywood.
ranig thumbnail

Originally posted by: corvallisi

What is Hrishikesh and his wife doing in this competition? Hrishikesh is already a SRGMP 2004 champion. If he looses this one, he will lose any chance he got to make it big. As it he is struggling to get recognition in bollywood.

That's an interesting pt. I love Hrishikesh. But, I'm not sure about Prajakta yet. Let's see how the competition proceeds.

I have a feeling everyone knows Hrishikesh is fabulous.

OrangeSoft thumbnail

Originally posted by: corvallisi

Hi corvallisi

I do not think so...

they r here 2 expose their skills ..... I think...

Everybody knows they are ahead of all the participants...

So elimination does not matter! Look at Hemu and Vineet .. They hv got most of the offers than C2005 winner!

So it's okay!!!!!!

😳

superstarocks thumbnail
that's ture but debojit has got really good offers too and i don't even know why twinkle has that name but i know that its her real name and maybe they wanted that name cuz she shines a lot but if you look closly she doesn't

i love the new wild card pair and i used to like vishwas and his singing but not NOOOOOOOO cuz did you guys see what he did

1)he was soooo mean to a new couple in EMAET
2)he was just being mean and inmature
3)he should try keeping bad comments about ppl to himself like he made prajakta cry with such rude comments like he did
i really liked him and how he sings and his personally but now even if he said sorry he should think before talking and maybe i like his singing but NOT HIM