|Meant To Be #4|AR|SpecialPreview-Page 129|(12th May)|LAFUpdt-Pg130|

..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

^^ Banner By Me up there :) Contains my copyright. Not free to be copied,cropped or stealed !! 

Okay. So I'm officially declaring myself speechless. I have no idea how to thank you all. I think it'll be hours,days and weeks..but I will still have to struggle with words to say. I remember,way back in April,2011..I had started writing this FF. It was simply something people call, A thought in the flicker of a moment. I was writing Oneshots first...and when this story came to mind, I thought I had gone crazy. Because no one would like it. And look at it now. 8 months,15 parts..and 4 threads?! God,this is Unbelievable! Yet this truth stuns and makes me so happy that I can hardly describe.

This is one of the most unexpected things in my life. Starting a story, then getting so many good friends, getting appreciated,and actually loved..Starting my own 4th thread! Feels like a dream. I know I'm a person whose never satisfied with my own writing and dunno why you guys love it so much..But trust me,writing for you guys is a stress-buster as well as a hobby,also something that comes straight from my heart. I love you guys <3 You guys are real Angels and you know that. You guys are those people who have not only given recognition to my work...but also have given me confidence and strength for facing many difficulties in life..And Thank you for that. There seriously aren't words. And everything I say here..It feels incomplete. Will it be a crime to say that I cannot simply live without writing? Because I seriously can't. You have made my simple story into a grand success and for that..I want to hug all of you tight. Kisses to all of you.

My life is at a very crucial point now..and I know that every one knows that. I am in Standard X. A very crucial stage..Which decides my entire future. Therefore I am inactive,my updates are late and slow,and I can't reply to your comments. I'm really sorry because of that. Trust me guys I read every comment because they fill my heart with a known feeling of happiness. Sometimes I think you all know me better than I do myself !! And the capacity you all have to tolerate and put up with my late updates..I must say I will be tired of thanking you for that! I want to thank So many people,actually all my readers...Amal,Trisha,Radhika,Ankita,Zarqaa,Aanya,Sanaa,Yusra,Tooba,Medzi,Ishi,  Vini,Shru,Neha,Priyanka,Ashu,Rhea,Deepa,Geet Di,Poo Di, Rida,Tashu, Mehak,Aakriti, Jannat, Rabia,Samica,Nikki,Fatu Di,Jiyaa,Ritika..and Oh,So many others. I love all of you!

Lets Celebrate WEEE πŸ˜†

Loads a Love,

Maitree

Previously :

Meant To Be #1(Parts 1-8)

Meant To Be #2(Parts 9-12)

Meant To Be #3(Parts 13-15)

More of my Writing :

Believe. (An AR FF)

Lost and Found (An AR FF with -ZooZoo-)

Love Notes. (Oneshots Gallery)

Edited by ..Maitree.. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Maitree.. thumbnail
i n d e x

Token of love-Page 1

Preview To Part 16(A)-Page 12

Part 16(A)-Shocks..Or,Surprises?-Page 20

Preview To Part 16(B)-Page27

Part 16(B)-Shocks..Or,Surprises?-Page 32

Preview to Part 17-Page 50

Part 17 :Everything and Nothing -Page 62

Preview to Part 18-Page 68

Part 18 : Where the heartbeats lie together - Page 78

Preview to Part 19(A) -Page 87

Part 19(A) : With you, not Without you - Page 90 

Preview to Part 19(B)-Page 101

Part 19(B) : With you, not without you - Page 112

Preview to Part 20-Page 120

Part 20 : Glimpses of the Past - Page 125

IMP- If You Want PMs for my FFs/OSs...Please add me in your buddy lists on this account. Maitree_FF_PM I shall be sending PMs from this account :)
Edited by ..Maitree.. - 10 years ago
divi1oct thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations for the new thread..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ₯³
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Yes,My dear lovelies,I have a surprise for this thread too. I think its a Big Event that I have reached the 4th Thread,therefore..Something for you,a Token of love <3 I have made something from my side,and its a Lil different from the last one. Because Sometimes it feels I have said and done very less for you guys, whereas you guys have just overwhelmed me.. See it :)

For Amal :

For Zoozoo :

For Radhika :

For Medzi :

For Ankita :

For Zarqaa :

For Ishi :

For Sanaa :

For Neha :

For Aanya & Shrutika :

For All My Lovelies :

So tell me how was it ?? :) 
..Maitree.. thumbnail

RES For Radhika 

EDITED

CONGRATULATIONS  πŸ€— πŸ₯³

its funny how you and amal always open new threads at the same time 🀣 i always write congratulations messages for both of you at the same time 🀣  i remember in one of my messages for amal, i wrote i love MTB 🀣 i got so confused πŸ˜• 🀣 anyway, CONGRATULATIONS CSGGG πŸ‘ πŸ₯³ i am so happy that we have finally reached MTB 4 🀣 firstly, i LOVE the banner..it is so beautiful  πŸ‘ looking at it makes me so happy 🀣  i love how you've made everything black and white except for 2 pictures..that makes them really stand out πŸ˜ƒ and that heart is so cute..i love it <3 but what i love the most is the text..it truly symbolises AR's story in MTB. they loved each other so much, but they were separated and riddhima was engaged to sid, but still destiny brought them back together again..even if it was in bad circumstances..when armaan had an accident 😭 they are meant to be together, and i am sure that in the end they will be. They have had so many obstacles in their love, and they still have so many, but i'm sure that they will overcome them and be together in the end πŸ˜ƒ  and alls well that ends well :) i love the font of the true love is destiny text 🀣 it is so pretty 🀣 i keep looking at the banner again and again..it makes me feel content and peaceful 🀣 🀣

aww you are so adorable..you thought you were crazy cos no one would like it 🀣 🀣 but you were SO wrong! this FF is amazing, and i love it <3 its the 2nd FF i ever read and i fell in love..it was love at first sight 🀣 i keep telling you that MTB is amazing and the way you write is what makes it so special. you have an amazing writing style..with some parts, you actually make me speechless and i struggle to leave a comment, because it is so hard to describe what i feel in words. because it seems like any words i use won't be able to tell you how much i love MTB but i'm gonna try anyway. MTB has become a part of my life now 🀣 this sounds so cheesy but its true 🀣 its so close to my heart..and i truly love every word you write. The sad scenes you write are definately the scenes that you write the best. and what i believe is that if something you read can have an effect on you, any effect, good or bad, then its been written by a good writer. And to say that MTB has had an effect on me is an understatement! 

all the sad scenes you've written really broke my heart, but at the same time it left me eager to read more! I also loved all the comical scenes that you showed in the flashbacks 🀣 especially nikki and muski made me laugh so much 🀣 🀣 i definately love your sad scenes the most, and then after that would be the romantic scenes and then the funny scenes 🀣 what i love about MTB is that it has the perfect balance of all of these. its never completely sad or completely happy! it has the right mixture of everything 🀣 and i know that you're not gonna believe any of what i say because you lack confidence..you need to accept that MTB is good and have more confidence in yourself! I love how you wrote that MTB has given you good friends 🀣 because i completely agree with that. without MTB i would never have met you or been good friends with you😲  i love how you put my name third 🀣  but that means i have a hairy chest  πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ ❀️

OH EM GEEE I LOVE THE SIGGY YOU MADE FOR MEEE 🀣 IT IS SO PRETTYYY! it has such a cute picture..KaJen look so amazing in that picture and that was such a cute scene 😍  and also pink is my favourite colour πŸ˜ƒ  I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR THISSS 🀣 🀣 i love how you said to my crazzy radzy 🀣 🀣  I DO NOT LOVE MTB AFTER AMAL AND TRISHHH. I LOVE MTB MORE THAN THEM OKAY πŸ˜­ 🀣  you're turning me into a dukhi aatma 🀣 🀣  i am very dedicated πŸ˜ƒ nakhralu😲 how am i nakhralu?πŸ˜• 🀣 babyish friend? everyone says i'm babyish or childlike 🀣 🀣  i don't understand why 🀣 🀣  I am proud to be your BEST spammer and LONGEST commentor...did you see that bacchi? Bacchi is gonna be so jealous 🀣 i love talking to the characters  πŸ€£

and i am not planning on going anywhere so don't worry 🀣  i have learned to not let what others think affect me so much 🀣  i am MTB's most SINCERE reader 🀣  did you see that too bacchi?🀣 🀣  I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS CSGGG <333 it is so pretty, i love it. 🀣 🀣  i'm just giving a short comment for the preview here 🀣  I LOVED ITT 🀣  i am so excited that she is working in sanjeevani and i love sid for doing this 🀣 we can have more AR moments <3 🀣 sorry for the short comment, my fingers are hurting and i've got too many FFs to comment on 🀣 i'll give you a longer comment when you post the chaper..ILY <333

Edited by ..Maitree.. - 12 years ago
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Congrats on new thread maitreeπŸ₯³

U rock girl

hope u complete more thread like this

Jenniferfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congrats 4 new threadπŸ₯³
update soon