|Meant To Be #2|AR|Parts 9-12|

..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
^^ Thank You SOO much Ash(midnight.blue) for this OUTSTANDIING Banner! ILY! <3 :)

I can't.I just can't..Its just Impossible for me to put in Words for this.I Don't know what to say.Its just,I'm Overwhelmed..I swear,you guys,that I'd never ever thought that my FF would reacha second thread,that also with only 8 parts! I'm just..Too shocked to react. I'm thrilled,excited,happy,escatic,and what not.I think I can just throw a Simply SMALL party with everyone around! I'm SOOO SOO ON-TOP-OF-THE-WORLD!
Its not my talent..I think it is All of Because of You guys,that this FF has reached the second thread,I could've done nothing without you.My storyline is extrememly common and simple,and is almost predictable,but those comments you guys give..Just take me to a land of happiness I never knew occured! I'm Just So Glad !! I know I haven't been very much regular in giving updates ( although MOST of them weren't good ) but I can't help it,I guess in the Second thread,the updates will be More Irregular than ever!Because This is my 10th,then goes my final years,and I'm taking up Medical,so it isn't easy! <33
I'd like to Thank Each and Every One who is associated with this FF and All of you deserve this thread,and Not me,because you guys don't know..How much each comment,each Like Means to me.It means the world.Thank You,and this is right from the heart. I Am So Glad,that words won't be enough to describe my feelings,All I know..Is that I'm one of the happiest people on Earth.Thank You So So So So So So SO Much <33 You guys are Angels!
I'd also like to mention some specific names who have encouraged me to write and continue this FF,and have been there with their awesome comments to support me.Firstly it would be my most Sincere Reader,My Most Favourite Commenter,My Love..My Basket,My Little Amal Professional..Thank You Sweetheart,I Love You,and All I know...that I wouldn't have done this without you,This thread is a dediction to you.Next,I would like to mention,My Zoozoo,Trish,Anku and My Ishrobaby,i.e.,Ishi,Who've always been there to read whatever I write and even though I know its kinda crap,they'll be all,"No,that was Awesome!" They make me Smile :) Thank You Lovelies..Then there are friends from this FF forum,Like Priyanka ( My Pri ),Ashu Baby,Aanya,Shrutika,Rabia,Medzi and many more..whos comments make me Smile So Hard.You guys are AWESOME writers,believe me guys,and You Inspire me.Not only them, but also Shashu Di,Preets,LJ (Yunika😆),Tooba,Janu,Tashu,Saakshi,Shaaz,Ridss,sunita,Shona,Mehak,Aditi..and innumerable people who have commented and Like..Thank You Guys,I don't know what to say anymore.🤗 This FF is Yours.This thread is dedicated to all of you..Love You All So Much ❤️
So,Time for party guys!
Love,
Maitree

Link To My First Thread :

My Other Works:
|| Love Notes ||(My Oneshots Gallery):

||Je t'aime||(An AR Mini FF)

||Lost and Found||(AR FF with -ZooZoo-)

Edited by ..Maitree.. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

::INDEX::

Preview for Part 9 (Page3)
Part 9 : Since Forever! (Page 19)
Preview for Part 10(Page 39)
Part 10 : Unbroken Bond(Page 45)
Preview for Part 11(Page 53)
Part 11 : Hues of a Rainbow(Page 60)
Preview for Part 12(Page 75)
Part 12 : Familiar Conflicts(Page 83)

Special Preview - Page 94

Preview for Part 13(A)(Page111)

IMP- If You Want PMs for my FFs/OSs...Please add me in your buddy lists on this account. Maitree_FF_PM I shall be sending PMs from this account :)
Edited by ..Maitree.. - 12 years ago
shonadesire thumbnail
hey dear
CONGRATS FOR NEW THREAD
u totally deseve it

Edited by shilpI007 - 12 years ago
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations!!!

OMG second thread? Awesomeee :D You completely deserve it! You're a gem of a writer, Maitree, keep it up <3

May you have many many more threads 😆

Love ya! :)

xoxo
Aanya
shaaz_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

hey

congrats 4 d new thread...

tc

shaaz

abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This is one hell of a reply..So take a deep breath and read on..

Ummm..Where to begin???🤔How to begin???🤔OKAY Let's take it to the start of our friendship..You very well remember our meeting don't you??😳Thats when I found out that you were the Maitree who wrote OSs..I remember, whenever I used to see your OSs, I would open it and SOMEHOW I would have to close it..I have never ever understood what stopped me from reading those OS you had written with your magical hand..Then our friendship started..MTB happened😃..I promised myself this time I would not let ANYTHING come in between my reading..And so I begun reading..

Storyline yes, simple it is..BUT YOU KNOW I LOVE SIMPLICITY..I have an effin love for something to be carved out marvelously from something very simple and delicate😳..Which is what I am trying to do in my FF..And something YOU ALREADY achieved in your FF..A beauty of a characterization I tell you..You could almost feel for the characters when you write something..The initial parts were sad..But they had enough to leave me touched..And heck..I dont even know why you consider you NOT a pro..Jabse yeh FF padna shuru kiya tha..I realised that I have to reach upto your writing skills warna I wouldn't have any readers..Even now, believe me I fail to understand why your opinions matter the most to me..But I just know you are one of those writers whom I love to read..🤗

I faithfully believe this is going to be a long journey..And all I wish I could be a part of this journey as well for the same reasons..10th phir 11 and 12..phir college..WHICH REMINDS ME..You also going to do Medicine????OMKAJEN..I might also do Medicine..You know we could go to same college and finally I could hug you for real..PM me..We will discuss😉..Sorry for going offtopic..What was I saying??God..I lost my flaw..OKAY..YOUR WRITING..Haaan..What do I say???MASHALLAH..I cant help but praise God for blessing you with such brilliant skills..You are THE BEST writer at the age of 15....Now dont begin your thread fighting with me🤣..Just accept it..Or else ignore..But done make me evil by telling me I am the pro..😈..You know I can be dangerous..Just because I dont show it doesnt mean I am not dangerous..I am very threatening..MUAHHAHAHHA😈..

So that leaves me to say🥳..C.O.N.G.R.A.T.U.L.A.T.I.O.N.S..🥳I love you so very much..YOU DESERVE THIS MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE..Lets rock the night..And yesh..UPDATE SHOOON..
PLUS..I am waiting badly for the date..😳

Loads of love..Millions of jhappiz and Infinite kisses..
Your Always
Basket..
Edited by SmokingDreams - 12 years ago
Rapunzzel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
congrats 4 d new thread...🥳🥳🥳
abandoned thumbnail
Edited my post on this page itself..Wanted to be first but atleast managed to make it in the first page itself..

BTW I forgot to mention this in the comment..I LOVEEE YOU for dedicating this thread to me..Though its your writing skills..I still appreciate those two lines you left for me..I love it when you show your love for me in the open..MUAH..<333

PLS: My idea worked na..You got 10 pages of reply like you did b4😉//
abandoned thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKYBvVwamEs&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

A song for you my love..<333
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
WOWW!! congrats..!!!!

And I'll reserve this for now..!! =) Hahaha..FINALLYY!!