Posted: 18 years ago
yesterday when i saw sinchan singing shw was wearing white and red bangles which usually bengali married women wears. so that means she is married. and i don't remember her from last year. in which gharana she was??

Originally posted by adwarakanath

Yes, I checked on the net, she's married to another C-2005 contestant Souvik Mukherjee 😭

I told you yesterday that she was married.  Who is this Souvik Mukherjee.  I don't remember him. 😕

wat happend bhaiya????? Why r u crying....???? 😕

Originally posted by vinit_fan

wat happend bhaiya????? Why r u crying....???? 😕

as  usual achi lag gayi hogi adwarkant ko

Shouvik Mukherjee? I dont remember any Shouvik Mukherjee atleast in top 32 of SRGMP C2k5
ab abhi bolega angoor khatte hain.. chodo...... 😆

Originally posted by SRGMP FAN

Shouvik Mukherjee? I dont remember any Shouvik Mukherjee atleast in top 32 of SRGMP C2k5

I ALSO DONT REMEMBER

PATA NAHI KAHAN SE TAPAK GAYA😕

are mujhe to sinchan hi yaad nahi hai.. sauvik to door ki baat hai

Waiting for her moment of glory
(Some info on Sinchan)
You've seen her on Sa re ga ma pa on Zee TV - a petite girl with a good voice. Sinchan Mukherjee (nee Dixit), is the last hope from Bangalore on the show. The good news is that she is still in the running for the best singing pair. You can help her win - cast your votes if you think she deserves them.

Born into a family of music lovers, Sinchan was initiated into Hindustani classical music at the age of seven. She trained under Lalitha Kaikini. She is now being tutored by Geeta Hegde. However, among the others she credits for her voice is Nirmala Kulkarni, who nurtured her voice and style and H Phalguna, a bhava geethe exponent who leads the light music group Hombale, and who signed her on as a member of the group in 2000. Sinchan has performed at programmes directed by Hamsalekha and Milind Dharmasena and has sung for three forthcoming Kannada films. Among her list of awards are 'Sangeeta Ganga' - the GV Atri Best Singer Award; winner and mega finalist in the popular 'Yedhe tumbi haadidenoo' on ETV Kannada; second prize in the national level 'Chalti ka naam Antakshari' on Star Plus (2002-03); besides being the only singer from among 4,000 conte-stants from South India for the current programme. Sinchan recently married another singer Souvik Mukerjee.

wow where did u get this info