Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: rickwean

How was that supposed to get ronit any votes ??I mean how is he involved in the whole mess??

Don't confuse ronit with bajaj man!!

Ohh . you do not know.   Then grow up a bit.   Ronit didn't get votes  from Kyunki  side.  Thats what happened.   They gave for Karan nandani. And  Majority  fell down.
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: tulip

LOL To be honest, I am not a big ronit-fan either. I mean, I like ronit...I like him a lot, but I am a Bajaj-fan.
I find it very amusing when u girls go ahh and ohh over his muscles, his hair, dimples etc. etc. I agree he looks hot and handsome, but I am more interested in characters..like Bajaj and mukti.

I'm seriosuly not much intrested in the characters...I mean, I absolutely love Rishabh..but tomm if Ronit starts portraying Anurag...You'll find me voting for himπŸ˜‰ coz Ronit has the capabilities to convince me of how good & 'sacrificing' Anurag Basu isπŸ˜†

rickwean thumbnail
I didn't know that history behind kavya!

Man..all that stupid hype using us as pawns and wasting our time 🀒 I'm highly bitter over this issue..pfft.

What a sham of an award show, pitiful excurse to keep every actor happy and stay with the channel or production house man
rickwean thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manasi_16

I'm seriosuly not much intrested in the characters...I mean, I absolutely love Rishabh..but tomm if Ronit starts portraying Anurag...You'll find me voting for himπŸ˜‰coz Ronit has the capabilities to convince me of how good & 'sacrificing' Anurag Basu isπŸ˜†

Cent per cent agree with manasi. You are a bajaj fan, but it is the actor ronit who has made bajaj what he is today..and not all of us are girls who fawn over him, though that's not a crime to do so either.

Some of us appreciate and admire his acting talent too man 😊
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lolzz Tulip,
I knew that from the very start- the way you were putting down ronit in the middle I knew you werent a big fan of his..I dunno why you have to find it amusing that we swoon over his grand physique and dimples,it's all natural;)

I ADORE Rishabh and I LOVE Ronit..Ronit is Rishabh and vice-versa and I dont think Ekta'd dare to continue with Rishabh if Ronit left..they are sooo 'together'..lolzz

Ronit ROCKS!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Dazzler23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aakriti262

he got one for yogya beta!😊

yogya beta...........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†

not yogya beta..............yogya jodi.....wid muktiπŸ˜‰

Dazzler23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saziya

wow..can someone tell me what "yogya" means...

yogya meanz..............in future,hone wala!
rickwean thumbnail
er no..my hindi is not that good, but yogya means suitable or ideal right? no offence ronitfan1 :)
Dazzler23 thumbnail

er no..my hindi is not that good, but yogya means suitable or ideal right? no offence ronitfan1 :)

no........not ideal yogya meanz un married, or will b marry in future!
thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

What do you have against ronit, thakshila πŸ˜• ? what's kandy floss got to do with this? Don't make statements that will backfire on you friend, no offence!

that way..cezanne didn't win fav pita either!!!

coz he's a flirt, casanova right? why make me open my mouth unnecesarily??

I have nothing against Ronit. And no intention to backfire.   you r not a judge to give reasons for Cezanne's thing  either. leave him alone. Ronit   had more chances to win bec he is not a  branded  flirt.  You  ppl call Cez  names . When I come to know about  the truth . i will reply you . He is a direct  casanova. others indirect ones

Edited by thakshila smith - 18 years ago