Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Tilak ko jabardasti de diya...pita award... I wonder how many of us watch Bhabhi so intensely that he got the highest votes.... ek bhi vote nahi mila hoga.... nxt yr onwards im seriously not voting... evryone shud realise that votes do not matter at all..by lookin at the ppl getting awards this time... so dat they stop boastin that they got this many votes n all... rigged event.

n akriti keep ur laughter confined to urself.... even hanubaba is that ediot sharad's sasur...but he was not even nominated... !!!!
tulip thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lolzz no need to say sorry aakriti 😆
I am just happy anurag didn't win. He is such a terrible father. 😆 😆 😆
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Happy tulip!!Anu is a terrible father, Now happy!!I made ur day by saying this right, so be happy and have fun!!😆😆

Edited by madiha_17 - 18 years ago
madiha_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gauri_hiten

Thanks..Manoj won ❤️ ..
Awesome.. 😳 N KA best jodi.. 👏

so true gauri,hats off to u👏

qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Exactly my sentiments as well Kari. They very well tricked us into indirectly creating hype for the SPA- if we'd known that it was gonna be such a crappy thing I SWEAR I would have not given a single vote to anyone, even if Ronit was nominated or not!

This is just so unfair- if you are asking the people to vote- why not stick to the people's decision? This is gross yaar! Really we all were highly dis-illusioned. Kavya is another form of Anurag- but Kavya is LOADS dumber than Anurag- he really doesnt have a brain- IDIOT!

Dunnno why they gave away jodi thingy to them!! Sheeesh!

This is what always happens........when someone you like doesn't win......you put the others down........let me tell you that KA was the best desreved out of all jodis......atleast it's fresh......and you have no right to give comments like those........and if it goes to KAVYA.....you have never even watched him..........so don't be judging him without knowing anything!!......He's lot better than Anurag anyways.......and mind you,I have watched KZK!!!!😡

madiha_17 thumbnail
KAVY AND ANJALI IS THE AWESOME JODI AND IT WAS EXPECTED THAT THEY WILL HAVE A TOUGH COMPETITION WITH BP!! KA WAS IN MORE CHANCES TO WIN SO THEY DID!!!THEY ROCK COMPLETELY, MAN!!
heart*beat thumbnail

guys read this......our Kavyanjali jodi is now a real life jodi😉

They totally deserved the best jodi award!😊

Kavya, Anjali's love story

Ejiaz Khan is smitten by Anita Hassanandani

Reena Thapar Kapoor

*  But is Ejiaz Khan's declaration a PR gimmick or just a ploy to keep skeletons in the closet?

Balaji's love-birds Kavya and Anjali, of Kavyanjali, have set the small screen on fire with their sizzling chemistry on screen. Just a few days before parting ways with the show and his co-star Anita Hassanandani, actor Ejiaz Khan admits to having a soft corner for his on-screen lover.

So, is Ejiaz smitten by the petite Anita? The actor blushes profusely. "We're very close," he says.  "In fact, she is the stabilising factor in my life. I don't think anyone knows me better than Anita."

Ejiaz says that it was after working with Anita and spending quality time with her on the sets that he realised his true feelings for her. "There is no romance between us, at least not yet, but people refuse to believe that," he says. "I don't blame them because the kind of chemistry we share says it all. Not many actors on TV have succeeded in achieving the kind of comfort level with their co-stars, as Anita and I have."

Khan confesses that he hasn't felt affection as strongly for anyone else in his life. "I'm told that we look good together.  People actually said that backstage, at the Star Parivaar awards," he says.

What does his family think of their friendship? "I don't discuss work with my family but my dad agrees that Anita and I look terrific together," he smiles. Ejiaz is obviously in love and, what's more, his family too seems to have given him the green signal.

So, what's stopping him from taking the plunge? "I'm waiting for Anita to say 'yes' to me," he says. While Ejiaz is open about his feelings for her, Anita has always maintained that they are just 'good friends'.  In an earlier interview to Mumbai Mirror, she had said, ""Ours is a platonic friendship, there is no romance." Currently, she is away shooting for her regional film down South and was not available for comment on Ejiaz's surprise confession.

*  We're very close. she is the stabilising factor in my life. I don't think anyone knows me better than Anita – Ejiaz Khan

Edited by Supergirl7 - 18 years ago
qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx sheen di........ya,they totally rock!! 😃
sus143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: qazplm

This is what always happens........when someone you like doesn't win......you put the others down........let me tell you that KA was the best desreved out of all jodis......atleast it's fresh......and you have no right to give comments like those........and if it goes to KAVYA.....you have never even watched him..........so don't be judging him without knowing anything!!......He's lot better than Anurag anyways.......and mind you,I have watched KZK!!!!😡

😡exactly dey r more deserving dats why dey even won ita best jodi awards.eijaz n anita r da 1 who won 2 awards in best jodi..ppl r not dat crazy 2 vote sum1 budday lyk mr. baja or woteva...btw let me tell you eijaz is way betta den anurag.he dun even knw how 2 act in emotional sence..if he wud have been betta actor den ekta cud have given em more serial offer bt hez jus sticking wiv kzk..eijaz rockz

Edited by sus143 - 18 years ago
Subaltern thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
kavyanjali rox!! and eijanita rock!!

c'mon ... they won fave jodi at ita, and even gr8 magazine called them the hottest couple of the year ...

sourgrapes!! 😛