Frequent Posters

Shezaadi thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
thnx for sharing 😊

anyone no wut yogya means?? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• 😳
Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thankz for sharing but the awards wasnt fair at all. 🀒 .. i mean Prem got only 1 award this was unexpected... he shud hav won atleast 2 .. and i think tht SPA voting is totally Bakwaaz... they juz show the starz and ppl "ohh look thr aint ne cheating.. this is all the janta's wish and depends on the janta's vote"... but if it really does do u think baja/prerna/Anuragh wudnt win ANY award??? they shud atleast get 1. the award for favourite pita was for Anu but.. [the rest is history]... This is really upsetin' 😭 😭

Neways sorry guyz, if i hurt ne of ur feeling or wrote smth inapproriate by mistake,buh i wrote wateva ma heart said!

I think KZk didnt won as many awards cuz of the recent RAPE TRACK 🀒 🀒..
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think Prerna won Fav Maa!! I was checking the Kumkum forum and there was a post where it said Prerna won Fav Maa...Link to the post!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/239047
Edited by admail_bd - 18 years ago
rickwean thumbnail
Grrrreat!!! luv u lots for this news adity, no offence πŸ˜› !! man, now that came as a good consolation! unfortunately prerna herself was absent from the main event 😭 ..and pori, agree with you man! this is all a clever marketing gimmick to lure in the viewers through the big stars..but it's all inhouse and arrnaged such a way that everine gets a piece of the cake man 🀒

kzk is such an ultra famous primetime trp earner show for star and it's always treated as an illegitimate kid, no big awrds no celebrations like ksbkbt nothing..

did the ongoing craptastic track in kzk have anything to do with the winning list though..hmm point..but if that's the case why kavyanjali won best jodi even though they are married to other people man, what a jodi🀒It's all a sham and rigged to the core!! We the fans are disllusioned!
eternaldreamer thumbnail
these awards are fultu rigged

this time they have given each atleast one and made the entire parivar khush!!

Kavya and anjali the best jodi is the biggest joke, today i read in the paper they postponed the death of kavya so that they cld be nominated the best jodi!! That itself shows how rigged the shows are for those two cannot win over either a sumit kumkum, bajaj prerna or nandini karan!! Just not possible

So who is bothered just sit back and enjoy the characters on ur daily dose....these awards are just a whole load of crap, though honestly am glad that onu baba did not win the pita award over bajaj πŸ˜‰
thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Bajaj got votes from   both Kyunki and Kzk . But couldn't win. That sad. I thought he will win bec he is geting votes from two sides. After Kandy floss plot he lost votes.
And I think many ppl expected votes from Kyunki. Btw kyunki votes went to elseware.   
rickwean thumbnail
What do you have against ronit, thakshila πŸ˜• ? what's kandy floss got to do with this? Don't make statements that will backfire on you friend, no offence!

that way..cezanne didn't win fav pita either!!!

coz he's a flirt, casanova right? why make me open my mouth unnecesarily??
thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kandy floss was made purposely to destroy Anurag's votes. Why you can't understand that? Kandy floss republish all old and stale   news in shamless way. I hate it. But That didn't help Bajaj get votes.
rickwean thumbnail
How was that supposed to get ronit any votes ??I mean how is he involved in the whole mess??

Don't confuse ronit with bajaj man!!
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: eternaldreamer

these awards are fultu rigged

this time they have given each atleast one and made the entire parivar khush!!

Kavya and anjali the best jodi is the biggest joke, today i read in the paper they postponed the death of kavya so that they cld be nominated the best jodi!! That itself shows how rigged the shows are for those two cannot win over either a sumit kumkum, bajaj prerna or nandini karan!! Just not possible

So who is bothered just sit back and enjoy the characters on ur daily dose....these awards are just a whole load of crap, though honestly am glad that onu baba did not win the pita award over bajaj πŸ˜‰

Exactly my sentiments as well Kari. They very well tricked us into indirectly creating hype for the SPA- if we'd known that it was gonna be such a crappy thing I SWEAR I would have not given a single vote to anyone, even if Ronit was nominated or not!

This is just so unfair- if you are asking the people to vote- why not stick to the people's decision? This is gross yaar! Really we all were highly dis-illusioned. Kavya is another form of Anurag- but Kavya is LOADS dumber than Anurag- he really doesnt have a brain- IDIOT!

Dunnno why they gave away jodi thingy to them!! Sheeesh!