shahidlover24 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Just letting everyone know, I am infinity and beyond plus one against Suyash and Parvati getting married😡 

I'm sorry if I offend anyone by my negative posts for 'Suyash' and Parvati's milan😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~sweet~angel~ thumbnail
No actually i agree with you in this fact..I would never want them to get married. Nor would i take Palvi and Seyush getting married because that is jus creepy...
sangitadas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with both of you on this. 😕
tweetie pie thumbnail

i dont't agree wioth anyone of u but i would like to know the reason why u disagree maybe i'll change my mind too. and no am not offended but would like to ask that do u not want it to happen coz u still hope om will be back. my opinion is that a woman should have a life after her husbands even if she has big kids. probably that will make a little bit of change in indians who think that after husband has died and she has kids her life stops there and she has to do all for her kids and thats it. am not talking ekta serials am talking real life and this serial do bring changes in real life too. sometimes .

if not suyesh then someone else

Edited by tweetie pie - 18 years ago
jayeeta2006 thumbnail
i agree with tweetie pie completelyyyyyyyyyyy....
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i agree that she shouldn't get married...its not about being a widow--its the fact that she has been shown completely devoted to OM all her life...just because he's dead doesn't mean she should immediately seek out another life partner. a woman needs to be shown as not needing a man in her life constantly--having a life does not mean having a man in her life. she can achieve so much without the help of a husband.
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: psawyer

i agree that she shouldn't get married...its not about being a widow--its the fact that she has been shown completely devoted to OM all her life...just because he's dead doesn't mean she should immediately seek out another life partner. a woman needs to be shown as not needing a man in her life constantly--having a life does not mean having a man in her life. she can achieve so much without the help of a husband.

yeah i agree although they do have gr8 chemistry togther they have been married (OM and Paro) for so many years to get Paro married off again now would just shift the focus too much although i would loe to see more and more of both of them n the screen
tweetie pie thumbnail

Originally posted by: MainEkHasina

yeah i agree although they do have gr8 chemistry togther they have been married (OM and Paro) for so many years to get Paro married off again now would just shift the focus too much although i would loe to see more and more of both of them n the screen

i agree at some extent am not saying she should marry because she needs another man in her life which even with om she did not depend on him but she loved him to bits and yes it would be hard to start loving again but she is allowed to love she don't have to marry now  but in future she can and its not only about parvati but indian women in general. om parvati have a love history of many years but in real life people have been married for an year had a kid and if anything happens to a husband just after two ,three years the wife don't marry but if anything happens to the wife man go out and marry within three years. and the excuse to get married is the kids need a mum but can it not be vise versa. so maybe parvati story will bring some change in our society.

Edited by tweetie pie - 18 years ago
tweetie pie thumbnail
shahid lover i love the topic can we debate on this please it will be fun no hard feeling but personal opinions should be given and not taken to heart. all we are to do is compare parvati's life to real life and how it would change the way our society thinks.
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
fair enough about other women who've been married for little amounts of time--but i just couldn't imagine it with paro...maybe they will have to use some other character to bring about this change in society--this idea completely goes against paro's nature and character...it would be betraying herself