psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: sangitadas

My thoughts exactly and very beautifully written. 👏

thanks!

Destiny007 thumbnail
agreed with you preeti, if it was parvati and Mohnish then it was okay, but this new guy should stay away, there is only one Suyash Mehra and that was played by Mohnish 😭
zaara006 thumbnail
its not right to get the two married !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello-31 thumbnail
I think Ekta should show in her serial that for woman, after her husbond's death, she has right to marry again. This will be very good example in our indian society. If man can marry three times than why not woman atleast twice, what's wrong with it.
Gautam married three times in kyunki,Karan married twice,kamal married twice in kahani. So if Parvati will marry with any body than what's wrong with other people.In democracy you cannot make every body happy. you need only 51% approval not 100%.And 49% will be unhappy any way. that's why in democratic world there is a opposition party. And you have right to say what you feel and diagree with other person.
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
its not about showing that a widow can get remarried...that should happen, of course. but the point is that it will go totally against parvati's character, a character who has been so devoted to her husband for 30 yrs. Paro and Om were the only married Ekta couple who didn't have affairs or illegitimate children coming out of their ears. Mihir had an affair with Mandira, the consequence of which was Karan, Prerna was a constant swinging pendulum with naajaayaz kids left right and centre, kashish was married to piyush then sujal then god knows who, kavya and anjali have had many love interests etc etc...the list goes on. It is ONLY Paro and Om who have been 100% devoted and pure towards each other...it is completely against Paro's character to even think of another man...let alone remarriage...as for showing that a widow (or even a woman) can get remarried...where hasn't it been shown? Kashish was Piyush's widow and then she married Sujal...Prerna married Bajaj then Anurag then Bajaj, Anjali married Kavya then was engaged to Yug...it IS being shown in Ekta's other serials...so Paro doesn't need to be the one to set the example
shahidlover24 thumbnail
...for me it has nothing to do with her being a widow or being devoted to Om 😳
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
ur absolutely rite vasu i agree wid ya for me i would much rather see a blossoming freindship that a marriage bwtn

shahidlover24 y dont u wanna see them togther then?
jogita thumbnail
Originally posted by: hello-31

I think Ekta should show in her serial that for woman, after her husbond's death, she has right to marry again. This will be very good example in our indian society. If man can marry three times than why not woman atleast twice, what's wrong with it.
Gautam married three times in kyunki,Karan married twice,kamal married twice in kahani. So if Parvati will marry with any body than what's wrong with other people.In democracy you cannot make every body happy. you need only 51% approval not 100%.And 49% will be unhappy any way. that's why in democratic world there is a opposition party. And you have right to say what you feel and diagree with other person.

i totally agree
jogita thumbnail
Originally posted by: shahidlover24

...for me it has nothing to do with her being a widow or being devoted to Om 😳

i agree wid u too. i think its about women in this society. Edited by jogita - 18 years ago
tweetie pie thumbnail
Originally posted by: psawyer

its not about showing that a widow can get remarried...that should happen, of course. but the point is that it will go totally against parvati's character, a character who has been so devoted to her husband for 30 yrs. Paro and Om were the only married Ekta couple who didn't have affairs or illegitimate children coming out of their ears. Mihir had an affair with Mandira, the consequence of which was Karan, Prerna was a constant swinging pendulum with naajaayaz kids left right and centre, kashish was married to piyush then sujal then god knows who, kavya and anjali have had many love interests etc etc...the list goes on. It is ONLY Paro and Om who have been 100% devoted and pure towards each other...it is completely against Paro's character to even think of another man...let alone remarriage...as for showing that a widow (or even a woman) can get remarried...where hasn't it been shown? Kashish was Piyush's widow and then she married Sujal...Prerna married Bajaj then Anurag then Bajaj, Anjali married Kavya then was engaged to Yug...it IS being shown in Ekta's other serials...so Paro doesn't need to be the one to set the example

yes but the debate is that once a woman has had kids and then she becomes a widow they don't get married and the examples that u gave were kashish she had no kids she ofcourse can move on and also the society is accepting that. prerna was divorced and yes she would get married its already happening in this society but its different as she had sneha i agree and anjali when she was engaged to yug people were talking. she was pregnant too. but they still did't get married and if they did the society would have talked about it and taunting her for having kkavya's kid and marrying yug. which she was being taunted when she was expecting. and plus both prena and anjali were not widows they were divorced. we are talking about widowed women like kashish but with kids.Edited by tweetie pie - 18 years ago