Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tweetie pie thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
yes i agree but what if parvati sees om in suyesh she might fall in love with him and i think suyesh is already fallen for paro. yes parvati don't need a man but she needs love she is lonely and not tha shruti is married ot rather always kidnapped and her family who don't believe in her as much as they used to when om was there. and yes parvati should not marry before she has proved to everyone that if a woman can run a family she can run business too. which she is doing now but what happens after that she still needs someone to love like she loved om someone to share happiness and sorrow and a man is not in ur life so he can feed u and give u shelter he is in ur life to love u and understand u. with the character of parvati is she always gonna be running after that family and not have her own life. they do wrong and parvati corrects it for them i think that is wrong she should make them realise that they are depending on her and she is not depending on them. Edited by tweetie pie - 18 years ago
shahidlover24 thumbnail
Sure...go ahead debate on it 😊 ...

lol...guys...i didn't want them to get married because Suyash is being replaced πŸ˜† 😳

...it had nothing to do with Om or society πŸ˜†
Madiha_07 thumbnail
Well if theres new Suyash cumming than i will say No! don't want them to get married
suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree wit all of u here. But i have 2 say i don't wnt paravti 2 get remarried, cos i don't fink she can ever love anyone the way she loved om, an she'll never forget him. I mean not a day has gone by since she hasn't missed his presence, an i don't fink that feeling will ever go away. Sure she'll learn 2 live an except it, an maybe one day she will acknowledge that this is the way fings r gna be now, an continue her life. But nonetheless it will not be fair 4 whoever she marries be it suyash or sumone else, knowing that she will never ever giv them the luv a husband desveres. Cos she has already given that status an love 2 om.
shahidlover24 thumbnail
I was 200% for Parvati marrying Suyash but that was up until Mohnish was playing his character...now I'm dead against it...but for way different reasons that most of you 😳

..i just don't think that Parvati will share the same amount of chemistry with this new dude...

....ughh!...he just won't be able to meet the standards that Mohnish set 😭
Sasha4eva thumbnail
well i personally feel that parvati shouldnt remarry either, to suyesh or anyone else.
The point is that firstly she is too devoted to OM and the 30 years she spent with him, which is a heck of long time. And secondly parvati's character has never shown that she needs someone in her life, as her love interest, never shown that she needs another love life. When she misses OM's presence, that doesnt mean she needs to be loved by someone or whatever, it simply means she misses OM being with her. And why cant her character stay as a widow????

I agree wid people who are against parvati remarrying, and agree wid there reasoning, the Character that parvati portrays will be spoilt if Ekta unnecessarily makess parvati to take the vows again.
annie_2283 thumbnail
I don't even care now ..... Mohnish is getting replaced and that changes everything. 😭 😭  Mohnish and Saakshi clicked. Now that new guy .... forget it, i'm to upset to continue.Edited by annie_2283 - 18 years ago
QueenE thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sasha4eva

well i personally feel that parvati shouldnt remarry either, to suyesh or anyone else.
The point is that firstly she is too devoted to OM and the 30 years she spent with him, which is a heck of long time. And secondly parvati's character has never shown that she needs someone in her life, as her love interest, never shown that she needs another love life. When she misses OM's presence, that doesnt mean she needs to be loved by someone or whatever, it simply means she misses OM being with her. And why cant her character stay as a widow????

I agree wid people who are against parvati remarrying, and agree wid there reasoning, the Character that parvati portrays will be spoilt if Ekta unnecessarily makess parvati to take the vows again.

I need to watch todays episode becuase i am not sure why this topic is up - i don't think parvati will agree anyway - she loves om to much.

Esti aunty

shahidlover24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: esti

I need to watch todays episode becuase i am not sure why this topic is up - i don't think parvati will agree anyway - she loves om to much.

Esti aunty

lol..it's not about today's update....mohnish left KGGK cuz he doesn't approve of Suyash and Parvati getting married....just talking about thatπŸ˜›

sangitadas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: psawyer

i agree that she shouldn't get married...its not about being a widow--its the fact that she has been shown completely devoted to OM all her life...just because he's dead doesn't mean she should immediately seek out another life partner. a woman needs to be shown as not needing a man in her life constantly--having a life does not mean having a man in her life. she can achieve so much without the help of a husband.

My thoughts exactly and very beautifully written. πŸ‘