Karan down with food poisoning

sheetald thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Pet mein gadbad: Karan Sharma

Karan Sharma, who plays Soham in SaharaOne's romantic drama Saath Rahega Always, is lucky. The actor, who has had an upset stomach for the past few days, got his blood tested for gastroenteritis.

"The doctors say it's food poisoning. Since there is a viral outbreak, with cholera and gastro cases being reported, I have to be extra careful. I had stomach-ache and started vomiting, and soon got fever and cold," says Karan.

Work beckons

Is it because of eating on the sets? "I don't know how I got it, but I have been very careful in what I eat and drink." The actor has been asked by his doctor to resume work only when he recovers, but Karan plans to get back on the set in a day's time.

"I can't afford to miss my show. It's a daily and my track demands me to be there. It's just that I am feeling weak, but I plan to resume work soon."
Even though he's getting offers to do some weekly shows, Sharma said he didn't want to take on more work.

"I am happy doing Saath Rahega because Soham is very close to my heart. In fact, my parents keep telling me that the role is perfect as my personality is very similar to his. Also, I have become really close friends with my co-stars, so it's like one big family."

Since he had some time off, Karan managed to get some rest as well. "Since it's a daily we have to shoot for long hours. So I finally managed to get some days off. I must thank my producers for being co-operative and understanding my situation."

Sharma stressed that after his food poisoning issue, he has asked everyone around him to be careful. "Prevention is definitely better than cure. Drinking outside water and eating roadside food is dangerous as well."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

finally! an article related to SRA...i was always thinking why there aren't any articles of SRA...but there is one now...anyway...thanks for the article...

when i saw the subject of the post "Karan down with food poisoning"...i was thinking it was Krish...that's why he is shown to be going to australia...and i almost forgot that Soham's real name was also Karan....

well...poor Karan...hope he gets well soon...and all of you guys too...take care of what you eat & drink...

btw, i thought his name was Karan Mehra...but in this article its Karan Sharma....what's his real name?

mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

poor Karan......hope he'll get well soon because without him and Karan Rai, there is no magic on SRA.....lol.....its so weird... on march 20th, they didn't show Krish for the whole episode, and one the episode of march 21st, they never showed Soham for any single scene...

anyway, khushi, ur right.....everyone, please take care in what u eat and drink....

and ya....what is this karan sharma....everywhere else, it says Karan Mehra.....(sahara one website, and even when sra episodes ends, its written Karan Mehra)..... ==> very big confusion 😕

khushix thumbnail
i tried searching for karan sharma...but it was some other bollywood actor....so...i guess his real name is karan mehra... 😉
dil_kya_kare22 thumbnail
hey thanks for sharing i hope karan gets betta soon
wizgal thumbnail
Thanx for Sharing 👏

For an instant, even I thought it was abt Krish.

But poor Karan. 😭 I wish him a speedy recovery 😊
pichirocks thumbnail
hope for karan mehra(soham) to getr well soon.i also for a second thought it's the other karn.ie karan rai krish........im missing him in the serial,longtime.he hasnt been shown since six episodes..........
khushix thumbnail

Originally posted by: pichirocks

hope for karan mehra(soham) to getr well soon.i also for a second thought it's the other karn.ie karan rai krish........im missing him in the serial,longtime.he hasnt been shown since six episodes..........

maybe he has gone some where in real life...dont forget he is also an engineer...