Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saregama thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: rahmaniac

mad = zealous !!!! Please dont be a zealot is all I am asking for !!

Are baba! Then discuss about nihira only know?

Donot bring himani here man. You were just trying to compare her with Himani.

Now tell me should I go to Himani's topic and compare her with Nihira?

You know, like you, I did that once by going into Himani's topic and they threw me out. Since then I didnot bother to peep into their topic...πŸ˜†

But when someone comes here and compares her with Himani, I cant stand........got it😭

rahmaniac thumbnail

Originally posted by: affluent

So according to you Himani is complete package (Considering Sur Tal Versatality and expressions in singing only) as compared to Nihira?

yes thats what I mean !!! If you an example of what I think about Himani's singing, listen to what ID said after she did Chitthiye !!! Thats exactly my feeling about her singing a lot of times - it comes straight from the heart !!!
saregama thumbnail
Sorry friends,
got little wild with our friend Rahul.
I apologise to him.
This must have spoilt your mood.
Carry on.
Dont worry.
saregama thumbnail
But Rahul, just discuss about Nihira. Because topic says " About Nihira". If you wish to express your opinion about Himani then open another topic called "About Himani" and talk about what ever you wish like Chittiye songs etc etc.
rahmaniac thumbnail

Originally posted by: saregama

Sorry friends,
got little wild with our friend Rahul.
I apologise to him.
This must have spoilt your mood.
Carry on.
Dont worry.

Its fine Rekha - I cannot be too mad with you ... you share your name with my fiancee :) !!!

Neways, the reason I got Himani into the topic is because if I say that Nihira is not the best singer in the competition, the obvious question is - who do you think is the best - I said that in the outset - this is not a comparison thread in any way and I know that !!!
ritika24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahmaniac

I am sorry if I hurt your sensibilities - you see I had come to this forum to say good things about Nihira and Himani - but I have always been really put off by the zealousness of the Nihira fans - I just dont like it - havent seen too much of such emotion among Himani fans - so I stick to her threads most of the time - I am sorry I cannot take the deification of a singer who is just starting off and has really not proved too much !!!

No worries yaar. There have been endless debates about who is better-Nihira or Himani. And they have all been bitter.  I personally  like Nihira better, because obviously she sings very well and then on a personal lever, i found her to be a great person. But that is not to say Himani does not sing well..some of her performances have been gud too. But overall, i find Himanis versatility limited.

Having said that, i am an objective Nihira fan and dont mind when some ppl prefer Himani over Nihira. After all , singing touches everyone in a different manner and i cant dictate my choices on everyone.

So enjoy the forum , and if you like Himani better, say it loudly...it is afterall your own choice.

rahmaniac thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shantibai

manners maketh a man ( some women as well)
they were tossed out blatantly with that infamous sorryas* walkout
If she is just beginning then she should first and foremost be humble dont you think?

Was SaReGaMaPa or this thread about the best behaved singer - if that was case, it should have been stated upfront !!!

But seriously, even though I am against the walkouts (both ID and Himani, Hemu etc.), I am not going to hold it against them, the next time I hear them singing/composing music etc - who knows what goes on behind these TRP enhancing stunts !!!
saregama thumbnail
The poll is leading with "YES" so definitely maximum think that Nihira is far far better then other contestants which is really true. πŸ‘
Vishy Anand thumbnail
I would agree that she was better 😊
Celina7 thumbnail
Nihira rockz..n we all know dat..
how did HR get into this topic??? How does he get into every freakin topic??? lookz like ppl just cant ignore him or sumthing...i mean nihira is good..n then ppl go n talk bout himani being not good...n then HR??????
wth??????i like both nihira n himani both r fantastic...but dont bring in random ppl jus 2 make it sound like u want 2??