Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surpremi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Oh yah, HR - the guy who promised her the song and never delivered. I thought a "MAN" always kept his word.
rahmaniac thumbnail
I know that most of the people talking on this thread are MAD fans of Nihira .. so no point in making your point ... I will try anyways ...

I think Nihira is technically one of the best singers in the competition if not the best (I feel there are others too who are almost there) - but the poll does not ask for technically best singer - I think that voice quality and expression in singing are also very important - I, for one, do not find anything new in her voice quality - I feel Himani's voice has better quality - even though her voice quality restricts the range of songs she can sing ... but there is something new in her voice (strictly for me ...). Also, I feel that the expression of a song is much better in case of Himani than Nihira.

When you say best singer, a person can have his opinion - it could be Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan or it could be Sonu Nigam too ... among good singers (and there are atleast 3 of them in SaReGaMaPa - Nihira, Himani and Hemu), it just depends on who touches a person's heart more. Just because I like NFAK more than Sonu does not give you the right to bash me - like Nihira MAD fans (I am not talking about the reasonable ones here), much like some in this thread, are very keen on doing - LEARN TO RESPECT other people's choice too - please !!!
rahmaniac thumbnail
Anotehr example would be Manna Dey vs. Rafi - Manna Dey is a technically better singer than Rafi but my fav. is Rafi for the great expression he puts into his voice as well as the range of songs he has sung !!!
affluent thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahmaniac

Anotehr example would be Manna Dey vs. Rafi - Manna Dey is a technically better singer than Rafi but my fav. is Rafi for the great expression he puts into his voice as well as the range of songs he has sung !!!

So according to you Himani is complete package (Considering Sur Tal Versatality and expressions in singing only) as compared to Nihira?

saregama thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahmaniac

I know that most of the people talking on this thread are MAD fans of Nihira .. so no point in making your point ... I will try anyways ...

I think Nihira is technically one of the best singers in the competition if not the best (I feel there are others too who are almost there) - but the poll does not ask for technically best singer - I think that voice quality and expression in singing are also very important - I, for one, do not find anything new in her voice quality - I feel Himani's voice has better quality - even though her voice quality restricts the range of songs she can sing ... but there is something new in her voice (strictly for me ...). Also, I feel that the expression of a song is much better in case of Himani than Nihira.

When you say best singer, a person can have his opinion - it could be Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan or it could be Sonu Nigam too ... among good singers (and there are atleast 3 of them in SaReGaMaPa - Nihira, Himani and Hemu), it just depends on who touches a person's heart more. Just because I like NFAK more than Sonu does not give you the right to bash me - like Nihira MAD fans (I am not talking about the reasonable ones here), much like some in this thread, are very keen on doing - LEARN TO RESPECT other people's choice too - please !!!

Excuse me,

Ok then go and open a new topic about Himani and express your details there about Himani. This forum is to discuss about the show and your favorite contestants. So what is wrong if Nihira fans have opened the topic and expressed good things about nihira.

Are you jealous or what?

You have no right to say mad fans etc etc and all. There are lot of Himani topics opened here by her fans and lot of vinit topics opened here by his fans. So should I say Himani mad fans and Vinit mad fans or what? Dont you know that every body has their own opinions and have right to express their true opinions.

Comeon tell me what right you have to call us Nihira mad fans etc. This shows nothing but you are just jealous of either Nihira or her fans. We love Nihira and we are proud of her. Ok? That doesnot mean that from somewhere you have to come and call us mad........

Looks like you are a Himanifan so should I call you Himani mad fans?

saregama thumbnail
Rahmaniac,

Accept the fact that Nihira is best and nobody is close to her. If you cant accept then it is your problems. But its a fact that she is the best and that is why we have chosen the best to favour. Why wouldn't we not favour others if they were best? They are certainly not the best. Nihira is only the best. And who ever has voted for "NO" in the poll section for nihira are suffering from "HIMESH FLU" ok? Now got it?
ritika24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saregama

Rahmaniac,

Accept the fact that Nihira is best and nobody is close to her. If you cant accept then it is your problems. But its a fact that she is the best and that is why we have chosen the best to favour. Why wouldn't we not favour others if they were best? They are certainly not the best. Nihira is only the best. And who ever has voted for "NO" in the poll section for nihira are suffering from "HIMESH FLU" ok? Now got it?

Rekhaji, calm down😆

if rahmaniac likes himani better than nihira, its ok.everyones personal choices are different, we cannot bash him for it.  Everyone has the right to their own choice.

i agree, us Nihira fans, tend to get a lil over zealous, but rahmaniac calling them mad is not appropriate😛 You have hurt the sensibilities of Nihira fans.

Edited by ritika24 - 18 years ago
rahmaniac thumbnail

Originally posted by: saregama

Rahmaniac,

If you do understand - I said that not all fans of NIhira are the MAD fan variety :) - there are some who are not ready to accept a musical reason that people might like somebody else more than Nihira - thats the kind I am talking about - just go thru the text you have written here - u just proved what I wrote !!

BTW, nowhere have I mentioned that I do not like Nihira !! I like her a lot - in fact I feel she is one of the top two contestants of SaReGaMaPa.
rahmaniac thumbnail
mad = zealous !!!! Please dont be a zealot is all I am asking for !!
rahmaniac thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritika24

Rekhaji, calm down😆

if rahmaniac likes himani better than nihira, its ok.everyones personal choices are different, we cannot bash him for it.  Everyone has the right to their own choice.

i agree, us Nihira fans, tend to get a lil over zealous, but rahmaniac calling them mad is not appropriate😛 You have hurt the sensibilities of Nihira fans.

I am sorry if I hurt your sensibilities - you see I had come to this forum to say good things about Nihira and Himani - but I have always been really put off by the zealousness of the Nihira fans - I just dont like it - havent seen too much of such emotion among Himani fans - so I stick to her threads most of the time - I am sorry I cannot take the deification of a singer who is just starting off and has really not proved too much !!!