jab tak tum aaogi nahi tab tak mein..

Posted: 12 years ago
So int he last epi our gullu told priya that I wont fall asleep till u come back in thr room : Jab tak tum aaogi nahi tab tak mein sone waala nahi hoon..
and today he was fast asleep πŸ€” 

πŸ˜† any one else notice that? then again i guess h needed to be alseep for us to see priya hold his hand 😳
ya i notice that u mentioned above...good observation
Hi Roshini, a post from you after a very long time...Yes poor Gollu, he didnt wait for PriyaπŸ˜”.. Guess he got tired waiting for so long..But then if he had been awake, how else could have Priya got the luxury of holding his hand????
arey yaar.. apeksha was giving a big torture to priya and priya was giving lecture.. kitna dher lagadhiya..bechaara golu.. how can he not sleep...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and he had gone shopping also, so must be tired na πŸ˜› and then priya had to hold his hands... tho he had to be asleep or else he wouldn't have allowed her to hold his hands πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Nice observation. I think he was very tired...but he looked so adorable when said,' Kya hua, bhoot ka darr lag raha hain kya?'πŸ˜†
Good na he is not like typical heroes...πŸ˜‰ He acts naturally .I think he had heavy dinner & couldn't control his sleep.πŸ₯±
Originally posted by saniya9919

Nice observation. I think he was very tired...but he looked so adorable when said,' Kya hua, bhoot ka darr lag raha hain kya?'πŸ˜†
Good na he is not like typical heroes...πŸ˜‰ He acts naturally .I think he had heavy dinner & couldn't control his sleep.πŸ₯±
You are right... pet pooja sent him to sleep landπŸ˜†πŸ₯±
Originally posted by avivakirk

You are right... pet pooja sent him to sleep landπŸ˜†πŸ₯±
He is not the typ. desperate hero na...πŸ˜† He will wait her , hopefully after madly falling in love with her.
Avi, with the speed they are moving is irritating yaar.
Originally posted by saniya9919

He is not the typ. desperate hero na...πŸ˜† He will wait her , hopefully after madly falling in love with her.
Avi, with the speed they are moving is irritating yaar.
Arre yaar u should see the speed of the young heroes in SNS a top show..even after one and a half years still snail pace on top of it ...woman degradation..I should not be mentioning  here in this forum ...analysing Ram the cynical bachelor  who hated to be tied down has taken some baby steps...That coming from a man set in his ways is definately an improvement..remember the cupboard incidentπŸ˜†
Originally posted by avivakirk

Arre yaar u should see the speed of the young heroes in SNS a top show..even after one and a half years still snail pace on top of it ...woman degradation..I should not be mentioning  here in this forum ...analysing Ram the cynical bachelor  who hated to be tied down has taken some baby steps...That coming from a man set in his ways is definately an improvement..remember the cupboard incidentπŸ˜†
πŸ₯± It seems new trend is here...snail pace for high TRP gaining shows.
Agree with you that Ram is atleast taking baby steps. I know he is slowly slowly accepting the 'Samjhauta'.πŸ˜‰ But it's painful to hear it again & again though..'compromise'!
'Private' sticker...(u talking about na.πŸ˜† ...he even tried to be like Rishi Kapoor of Bobby🀣) to gifting a ring for 'friend' is gr8 improvement.😳
Kitna confused hain Golu! I got confused after writing about him.😲
yeah I guess they needed him to be fast asleep for the hand holding scene how cute na